Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,258 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Meet World Miss University Nigeria 2012 Beauty Pageant Winner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet World Miss University Nigeria 2012 Beauty Pageant Winner (2178 Views)

27yr Old Girl Wins 2015 World's Miss Criminal Beauty Contest. See What She Did.. / Tonto Dike-Churchill Glows At "Miss Grand Nigeria Beauty Pageant" Photos / Interview With Tobi Phillips (World Miss University Nigeria 2012) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet World Miss University Nigeria 2012 Beauty Pageant Winner by ktemidayo: 8:34pm On Feb 01, 2013
Queen Tobi Phillips, 20-year old, 400 level, Marine sciences student of the University of Lagos, Akoka- Yaba, hails from the beautiful land of Erinje- Ikale, Okitipupa LGA, Ondo State.
[img][/img][img][/img]

She was first crowned at the prestigious Golden Tulip 5 Star Hotel, Festac, Lagos on November 03, 2012, where she clinched the 6th World Miss University Nigeria title in midst of 30 Nigerian Universities participants.

Tobi is currently the 6th Nigerian Student Peace Ambassador to United Nations and Goodwill Ambassador to the International Vaccine Institute (IVI).

She made Nigeria and the whole of Africa proud by clinching the World Miss University Africa 2012 title at the Sheraton Grande Walkerhill Hotel, Seoul Korea on the 11th December 2012. in addition to her national crown WMU Nigeria 2012, making Tobi the first African to have ever attained such a progressive position at the international level in Korea.

According to the president, Temidayo L. Kafaru (amb), I am very excited to touch the lives of countless students through the World Miss University Nigeria initiatives. We set the platform in 2005 and I am proud to see other university(s) and campus pageantry follow World Miss University Nigeria footstep, History don't lie.

Temidayo Said, he is proud to be the first in history to introduced convocation gown segment to replace bikini in beauty pageantry with international quality in Nigeria.

World Miss University is amongst the four most prominent International beauty pageants in scale, alongside Miss Universe, Miss International, and Miss World, amongst these, World Miss University based in Korea and the only pageant dedicated to the promotion of World Peace and the Importance of International Relationships.

Re: Meet World Miss University Nigeria 2012 Beauty Pageant Winner by wmunonline(f): 9:26pm On Feb 01, 2013
They become a campus leader who will contribute to the development of institutions and play a strong advocacy role in reducing campus vices, 2013 Entry coming soon

Re: Meet World Miss University Nigeria 2012 Beauty Pageant Winner by jigadazz101: 3:06am On Feb 02, 2013
The Girl make plenty brain, make man talk true, but i don dey confuse oooo, how many pageant this tobi phillips win self ? Only she na World Miss Univeristy Nigeria and World Miss University Africa? This girl must be a harm robber in beauty pageant. Pls remember me in ur paradise lol

1 Like

Re: Meet World Miss University Nigeria 2012 Beauty Pageant Winner by jigadazz101: 3:09am On Feb 02, 2013
(Temidayo Said, he is proud to be the first in history to introduced convocation gown segment to replace bikini in beauty pageantry with international quality in Nigeria.) pastor u for go open church or school lol, no be only convocation gown , what of matriculation gown lol I beg we love to see bumbum
Re: Meet World Miss University Nigeria 2012 Beauty Pageant Winner by ktemidayo: 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2013
@ Jigadazz, You are a very comical person, If I may ask, would you be pleased bearing in mind your biological sister is parading herself semi nude, all in the name of beauty pageantry? If no YOUR ANSWER IS NO. Why then did u publicly support pageantry that showcases bum-bum? Part of our mission in World Miss University Nigeria is to curtail indecency and restore the moral pride and dignity of the Nigerian student`s...I’m very willing and ready to advocate for the moral value of the Nigerian female undergraduates, regardless its challenges . The 2013 entry form will officially be out in March 1st 2013...you can talk to Temidayo L. Kafaru on 08093331654 directly or add me on BBM 27E8E706.

1 Like

Re: Meet World Miss University Nigeria 2012 Beauty Pageant Winner by jigadazz101: 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2013
Mr Temidayo L. Kafaru, I salute you with my two hands up, in-fact and in-tact, I dey give you my sister, cousin and girlfriend lol to contest for this pageant, I go add you like awilio sharp sharp, oboy you real and your sincerity na padded range rover spot...i go help you advertise this program to others...infact I SAY NO TO BUM-BUM but if bum-bum come i no run ooooo. Lol...bros but talk tru, naira land try sha for free advert ooooo. lol

1 Like

Re: Meet World Miss University Nigeria 2012 Beauty Pageant Winner by wmunonline(f): 5:30pm On Feb 02, 2013
World Miss University Nigeria is the best university contest in Nigeria and the world because of its Mission and Moral values, which is customized to promoting global peace. WMU Nigeria wide acceptance by diverse works of life in the world, include religious and different ethnic group from all around the world.

(1) (Reply)

Worms Are Growing On Her Breast, Pls Ladies Beware. / Nairalander Silverdam Shares New Pictures / Actress Toyin Aimakhu Releases New Pics As She Turns A Year Older

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.