Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,402 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Amaechi & Orubebe Are Siamese Twins - Dokubo-Asari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi & Orubebe Are Siamese Twins - Dokubo-Asari (9491 Views)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi & Orubebe Are Siamese Twins - Dokubo-Asari by LocalChamp: 2:00am On Feb 02, 2013
Dokubo-Asari attacks Amaechi, Orubebe •Says they are Siamese twins

Saturday, 02 February 2013 00:00

The former leader of the Niger Delta People’s Volunteer Force (NDPVF), Mujahid Dokubo-Asari, has attacked the Governor of Rivers State, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi; and the Minister of Niger Delta, Godswill Orubebe, saying there is no difference between the two.

“Amaechi and Orubebe are Siamese twins; there is no difference between them,” he said.

Apparently peeved by an earlier post by an unnamed person comparing him with the Rivers State governor, Dokubo-Asari said in one of several posts on his Facebook wall on Thursday, that it would be insane for anyone to compare him with Amaechi who, according to him, should submit himself to legal scrutiny.

“How on earth can any sane person compare me to Amaechi who is running from legal scrutiny, while I subjected myself to a very brutal treason trial for 22 months up to the Supreme Court without conviction? Let Amaechi and Orubebe subject themselves to the same level of legal scrutiny.”

Unimpressed with Amaechi’s touted achievements as governor, Dokubo-Asari insisted that it was an insult on the sensibility of residents of Rivers State to trumpet Amaechi’s modest achievements given the monumental financial resources at his disposal.

“This Nigeria is indeed a paradox. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi with $3 billion yearly budget—which is the combined budget of three sovereign countries of Benin, Togo and Ghana, with an excess of over $100 million....is working. What an insult on the sensibility of the people of Rivers State! Amaechi and Orubebe are Siamese twins; there is no difference between them.”

Yet in another post, Dokubo-Asari wrote what looked like a flaunt of his immense wealth: “The rented apartment I live in at Kings Avenue, Tombia extension in Port Harcourt, is a public place and anybody can walk in. You can walk in and see the grandeur; ditto for my rented apartment in Abuja.

“Also please visit my hut in Buguma, which is attached to my grandmother’s house in King Abbi Polo. You can also take time to visit my unending construction in my mother’s town, Obuama.

“Furthermore, you should visit my home in Warri which was bought by my wife, Mama Aluta, on my behalf when I was in detention and see the exquisite grandeur.

“You can come to my adopted home in Cotonou to see the beauty of my houses which are integral part of my school, the King Amachree Arts Academy. When you come to Cotonou, you will appreciate the freedom and dignity I fought for myself, my children, my families and those who believe in me and still believe in me,” he said.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/component/k2/item/4380-dokubo-asari-attacks-amaechi-orubebe-•says-they-are-siamese-twins
Re: Amaechi & Orubebe Are Siamese Twins - Dokubo-Asari by braine(m): 5:23am On Feb 02, 2013
And what's his business with Nigerian affairs? undecided

1 Like

Re: Amaechi & Orubebe Are Siamese Twins - Dokubo-Asari by wandeykul(f): 9:27am On Feb 02, 2013
2nd to comment
Re: Amaechi & Orubebe Are Siamese Twins - Dokubo-Asari by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 02, 2013
They are Tom and Jerry.

grin
Re: Amaechi & Orubebe Are Siamese Twins - Dokubo-Asari by Francuiz: 9:34am On Feb 02, 2013
Y didn't he build d school in nigeria. Anyway na dem sabi
Re: Amaechi & Orubebe Are Siamese Twins - Dokubo-Asari by Tolexander: 9:35am On Feb 02, 2013
maybe he meant 2 creatures from a cloned DNA. Cos siamese twins still has little differences and preferences
Re: Amaechi & Orubebe Are Siamese Twins - Dokubo-Asari by 9icest: 9:37am On Feb 02, 2013
I thought this guy is now a Beninian grin....He should criticize the government of his country and leave Naija issues alone angry cheesy

Get inspired, visit
www.inspired.com.ng
for your daily inspirational dose!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi & Orubebe Are Siamese Twins - Dokubo-Asari by omiobo: 9:38am On Feb 02, 2013
undecided
Re: Amaechi & Orubebe Are Siamese Twins - Dokubo-Asari by wakaman: 9:38am On Feb 02, 2013
I wonder why this guy is given any audience at all.in saner climes he'd be cooling off deep in dungeon. Two faced bombo.
Re: Amaechi & Orubebe Are Siamese Twins - Dokubo-Asari by Sibrah: 9:38am On Feb 02, 2013
I guess they are connected by the brain then, that explains their level of productivity.
Re: Amaechi & Orubebe Are Siamese Twins - Dokubo-Asari by 9icest: 9:38am On Feb 02, 2013
~Bluetooth:

They are Tom and Jerry.

grin

Now, thats a flawless comparison grin

Get inspired, visit
www.inspired.com.ng
for your daily inspirational dose!
Re: Amaechi & Orubebe Are Siamese Twins - Dokubo-Asari by victorD3: 9:42am On Feb 02, 2013
Nigeria needs more of fearless and vocal people like Asari that completely shuns politics unlike el_rufai that is vexed because he was left out in the scheme of things.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi & Orubebe Are Siamese Twins - Dokubo-Asari by expertman(m): 9:44am On Feb 02, 2013
Think Asari Wants some Dollars From The FG and when is not coming fro there he decide to hook on the state. Thats the problem we will continue to face. When that Stupid old Nigeria port Chairman at his Age still Holding Public post and have the Gut to say he isnt Corrupt shame. When that Fool Old Yakubu That Covers his Face From Camera capture stole 23billion and was given Fine of N750k Shame. Abeg make una share Dokubo joor Na only Una want dey loot Naija Money Ni?
Re: Amaechi & Orubebe Are Siamese Twins - Dokubo-Asari by Tolexander: 9:46am On Feb 02, 2013
maybe he meant 2 creatures from a cloned DNA strand. Cos siamese twins still has little differences and preferences
Re: Amaechi & Orubebe Are Siamese Twins - Dokubo-Asari by fuckme: 9:47am On Feb 02, 2013
Abeg who is he?
Re: Amaechi & Orubebe Are Siamese Twins - Dokubo-Asari by expertman(m): 9:55am On Feb 02, 2013
But wait oh how Can a single state be collecting a Massive $3billion Budget haa that Money Can Feed 3 Poor Countries. But that state Never Meet The Standard Of Kumasi (A state In Ghana). And the Yearly Bugdget Of Whole Ghana No Meet Half of $3billion. Haaa little Wonder whenever am in Ghana Those People Always Think I Be Millionaire. Hmm Am Ashame of Being Nigeria As this clueless Leader Don spoil my once Gud country. Haa in 1982 mum use to give me 50kobo paper Note and i will Feed on that for a whole day. Today N500 per day Na Manage oh. May all those who spoil this Nation Never Have Peace Of Mind, in Fact Make Them Die By Fire In Jesus Name

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi & Orubebe Are Siamese Twins - Dokubo-Asari by Jonwesley(m): 10:27am On Feb 02, 2013
Was it not the pardon granted you that now make you talk without respects. You could do worse.
Re: Amaechi & Orubebe Are Siamese Twins - Dokubo-Asari by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 02, 2013
Let truth be told, Amechi is presently doing nothing in Rivers State. The state is standing still: no roads, nothing. Akpabio is the still the #1 gov in nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi & Orubebe Are Siamese Twins - Dokubo-Asari by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 02, 2013
expertman: But wait oh how Can a single state be collecting a Massive $3billion Budget haa that Money Can Feed 3 Poor Countries. But that state Never Meet The Standard Of Kumasi (A state In Ghana). And the Yearly Bugdget Of Whole Ghana No Meet Half of $3billion. Haaa little Wonder whenever am in Ghana Those People Always Think I Be Millionaire. Hmm Am Ashame of Being Nigeria As this clueless Leader Don spoil my once Gud country. Haa in 1982 mum use to give me 50k paper Note and i will Feed on that for a whole day. Today N500 per day Na Manage oh. May all those who spoil this Nation Never Have Peace Of Mind, in Fact Make Them Die By Fire In Jesus Name
AMEN.
Re: Amaechi & Orubebe Are Siamese Twins - Dokubo-Asari by ozodimgba(m): 11:09am On Feb 02, 2013
When people are talking puff-puff will be talking too. Naija my father or mother land {cant even remember} i hail thee, look @ what they have turned u into. An object of ridicle.
Re: Amaechi & Orubebe Are Siamese Twins - Dokubo-Asari by batstan(m): 11:37am On Feb 02, 2013
If only we could listen carefully, most time there is wisdom in the rantings of a mad fellow. Non of these Governors deserve the praises they receive going by the resources @ their disposal, they've all fallen short. We've become so hungry that even garri without sugar from a common criminal makes us see him as one clergy. Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Amaechi & Orubebe Are Siamese Twins - Dokubo-Asari by jmoore(m): 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2013
very funny but true but Dokubo their brother too
Re: Amaechi & Orubebe Are Siamese Twins - Dokubo-Asari by Gishee: 12:35pm On Feb 02, 2013
jusRadical: Let truth be told, Amechi is presently doing nothing in Rivers State. The state is standing still: no roads, nothing. Akpabio is the still the #1 gov in nigeria.
jusRadical: Let truth be told, Amechi is presently doing nothing in Rivers State. The state is standing still: no roads, nothing. Akpabio is the still the #1 gov in nigeria.

God go bless u o!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi & Orubebe Are Siamese Twins - Dokubo-Asari by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2013
Shebi Okah is 2day begging d SA court to give him a reduced sentence so he can come home and help end d niger delta unrest?
Dokubo and Amechi are next. There was an Adaka boro and Peter Odili b4 ds two respectively. They shld read abt their lives to learn what it means to dance to d music of d spirits dat is at variance with dat of d govt.
Re: Amaechi & Orubebe Are Siamese Twins - Dokubo-Asari by chrisxxx(m): 2:30pm On Feb 02, 2013
There is need to verifyy this Dokubo claim. I mean the one of $3B at Rivers State disposal being more than what goes to Ghana and others.
I am interested cos Rivers is my state.
Re: Amaechi & Orubebe Are Siamese Twins - Dokubo-Asari by BuBBle1(f): 2:31pm On Feb 02, 2013
Them them
Re: Amaechi & Orubebe Are Siamese Twins - Dokubo-Asari by nikky5(m): 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2013
He is just a lucky man and thanks to uncle Jonathan for his largesse for the ex rebel leader under whose tenure he has benefited immensely i mean financial gratification.
Re: Amaechi & Orubebe Are Siamese Twins - Dokubo-Asari by templeinyou(m): 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2013

What has Akpabio done that you know compared to the highest allocation that goes to the state. even the excess crude Akwa ibom is the highest.the issue is let their be check on the Gvnt.

net/new/financial/facts-a-figures/1072-excess...
Re: Amaechi & Orubebe Are Siamese Twins - Dokubo-Asari by blackbeau1(f): 6:41pm On Feb 02, 2013
Dokubo,how did you get the money to build and rent that number of properties? Answer that and maybe we can start talking.
Re: Amaechi & Orubebe Are Siamese Twins - Dokubo-Asari by userlist(f): 6:57pm On Feb 02, 2013
Who is this buffoon Dokubo-Asari,
where in your life have you worked
to amass those properties you spoke about.
Only in Nigerian would a known thief, kidnapper,
extortionist, arm robber and murderer would be
given a medium to speak. Jail bird

1 Like

Re: Amaechi & Orubebe Are Siamese Twins - Dokubo-Asari by Abagworo(m): 7:37pm On Feb 02, 2013
Amaechi's achievements still speaks volumes. He is the best Governor in terms of achievements but just like Asari said, all the remaining 31 Governors are better managers than Akwa-Ibom, Rivers, Bayelsa, Lagos and Delta States. These States collect almost all of Nigeria's budget and yet has almost equal workforce with others.
Re: Amaechi & Orubebe Are Siamese Twins - Dokubo-Asari by templeinyou(m): 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2013
Gishee:

God go bless u o!

GO BY FACT I WAS IN RIVERS, I SAW THE SHCOOL, BUT PIMARY AND SECONDARY, GAME VILA, HEALTH CENTRE, RURAL ROADS AN D OTHERS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soludo Launches Phone Lines For Anambra Residents To Report Insecurity / Suicide Bomber Attacks Garkida, Adamawa, Killing 9, Injuring Many More / Edo: Fayose Warns Against Inconclusive Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.