Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

It’s A Shame If Nigerians Don’t Believe In Eagles – Keshi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / It’s A Shame If Nigerians Don’t Believe In Eagles – Keshi (511 Views)

No Player Can Afford To Bribe Me For A Place In Super Eagles –keshi / No More Europe Trials For Eagles –keshi / It'll Be Shame If Nigeria Doesn't Qualify For Worldcup -essien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It’s A Shame If Nigerians Don’t Believe In Eagles – Keshi by fkaz(m): 6:35am On Feb 02, 2013
By Tony Ubani
Super Eagles coach, Stephen Keshi has hit out at the love lost relationship between his team and Nigerians yesterday describing it as “shameful and a pity”.
The coach was asked if he feels under-appreciated by the fact that his countrymen do not have confidence in his team.
He paused, looked up to the ceiling and said; “it’s a shameful thing if my nation do not have confidence in their team. I think it’sa pity. I have confidence in this team and we are ready for Sunday”, he said
There have been a cocktail of opinions regarding the Super Eagles outing in the Nations Cup here in South Africa with many terming the Nigerian team’s performance as average.
Speaking also yesterday in a World Press Conference in Rustenberg, the venue of the quarter-final match that has been termed Super Sunday, Super Eagles skipper, Joseph Yobo said that they would fear no foe on Sunday.
“We respect the Ivorian team because they have got big names in their squad. But this is football where big names have no impact on football. Our team are young and have got determination to excel. We are focused on moving ahead and I believe in this team”, he said.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/02/its-a-shame-if-nigerians-dont-believe-in-eagles-keshi/
Re: It’s A Shame If Nigerians Don’t Believe In Eagles – Keshi by fkaz(m): 6:51am On Feb 02, 2013
, Joseph Yobo said that they would fear no foe on Sunday.
“We respect the Ivorian team because they have got big names in their squad. But this is football where big names have no impact on football

Just like him his self
Re: It’s A Shame If Nigerians Don’t Believe In Eagles – Keshi by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:36am On Feb 02, 2013
Which kind shame? What kinda pity? Yes we can't boast about Super Eagles again, cos they v not been doing well in the last few years. And to cap it all, I don't like the way Eagles now play. Too much draws in Keshi's match results. But on Sunday, we ll support them a 100% wether they ll win or not.

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Game Against Debrecen In 2009 Under Match-fixing Investigation, / Enyeama: Yobo Will Lift The Trophy If… / Breaking News: Local Televison To Show AFCON Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.