Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,214 members, 7,867,526 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:47 PM

Boko Haram Demands N26bn From FG, Borno Govt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Demands N26bn From FG, Borno Govt (441 Views)

Can Somebody Please Enlighten Me On What I Stand To Gain From FG Subsidy Removal / Senate Inflates Remodelling Projects Debts By N26bn / Boko Haram Demands N26bn From FG, Borno Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Demands N26bn From FG, Borno Govt by blater500(m): 7:51am On Feb 02, 2013
The Jama’atu Ahlis Sunna Lidda’awati wal-Jihad, popularly called Boko Haram, has asked the federal and Borno State governments to compensate its leadership, members and families of its dead members, as a major condition to sustain the one-week-old ceasefire it announced last Monday. Saturday Sun gathered exclusively that the sect’s demand for monetary compensation, which will cost both the federal and Borno State governments nothing less than N26 billion has already been accepted by the Borno State government, which has been the worst hit by the activities of the sect.

The amount, it was gathered, could be more or less depending on the total number of the sect members that .....http://newsjoint.info/boko-haram-demands-n26bn-from-fg-borno-govt
Re: Boko Haram Demands N26bn From FG, Borno Govt by destones: 7:56am On Feb 02, 2013
What a waste of resources!
Re: Boko Haram Demands N26bn From FG, Borno Govt by WarriPikin1: 8:00am On Feb 02, 2013
N26 billion to buy more weapons and pay more jobless youths to become suicide bombers and kill more people abi?
Now Mali their hideout is liberated,they want to come and base in Nigeria. But they need money to buy weapons abandoned in Mali.
They should first of all name all their sponsors,surrender to Nigeria and disarm completely.Then we can think of rehabilitating the misled youths,while their leaders must face the full wrath of law.
Re: Boko Haram Demands N26bn From FG, Borno Govt by Chanchit: 9:42am On Feb 02, 2013
I for ask sango the god of thunder to strike those hediots dead for me, but he won't leave southwest, amadioha too won't leave east for those bascards, but I dnt knw anyother god in d north apart from Allah, so He knows what to do with them.

Or better still they should go and collect the 29b from that pension fraud man,@least change go still remain.

(1) (Reply)

Blame Jonathan For Insecurity-obasanjo / I Get N25,000 For Local Trips – Sanusi / Jonathan Not Incompetent-presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.