Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Review & Rate - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Review & Rate (558 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Review & Rate by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 02, 2013
Dear NL, i'm new to the whole web designing and i just created a wordpress site. I want you all to help me review the site so i can know my mistake and develop my skill too. The address is http://staceybanks.

Thanks.
Re: Review & Rate by PGON(m): 11:16am On Feb 02, 2013
HamisAhmed: Dear NL, i'm new to the whole web designing and i just created a wordpress site. I want you all to help me review the site so i can know my mistake and develop my skill too. The address is http://staceybanks.

Thanks.

what happened to staceybanks.com or staceybanks.me .....

Anyway it all depends on what you intend to achieve.

You can switch themes and see which is better the current theme doesn't look too good to me.
Re: Review & Rate by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2013
PGON:

what happened to staceybanks.com or staceybanks.me .....

Anyway it all depends on what you intend to achieve.

You can switch themes and see which is better the current theme doesn't look too good to me.

Thanks bro! Really appreciate that. Plus, i'll get a .com domain when i get real good at designing my blogsite.

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The 44 Million Nigerians On The Internet? / SEO Expert Needed For A Long Term Project / Please Help Me Review My New Wesite And Advice.thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.