Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

What Oga Patrick Has To Say Concerning Nigeria's Match With Ivory Coast Tomorrow - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Oga Patrick Has To Say Concerning Nigeria's Match With Ivory Coast Tomorrow (1005 Views)

When Your Antenna Is Spoilt And You Need To Watch Nigeria Match On NTA ( Pics) / Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) / Weekend Special! Funny Pics Of Nigerians from Oga patapata! Post Yours! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Oga Patrick Has To Say Concerning Nigeria's Match With Ivory Coast Tomorrow by ocee31(m): 10:43am On Feb 02, 2013
After the recent flogging of Ethiopia few days ago which led Nigeria to qualify for the knockout Stage, the giants of africa are to face Ivory Coast on Sunday.
We for no qualify!
Patrick Obahiagbon, Nigeria’s Popular Lexicologist speaks on the much-awaited match..
“Its my emblem pleasure to congratulate our Superior Melofarm exclamagated Bermasaur on their recent victory against Ethiopia.
As the refermed, solid giants are to face Ivory Coast in an uncavoured camfamgnam match, my empyrean paradisiac rendezvous advice to the Super Eagles is for them to recumbently metragaloblicly believe in God.
If possible, they should parademically paralyze their pistulated orthodexial legs, especially my. Didier drogba, I wish Them arxiatical luck”

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Men Dont Use Toilet Seats... / Fat Man Loosing Weight / Let's End This "my oga at the top"joke Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.