Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:49 PM

Picture Of Mimiko And Akerodeolu...... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Mimiko And Akerodeolu...... (13755 Views)

Governors Akpabio, Obi, Mimiko And Jang Behind Plot To Break Up Governors Forum / Picture Of Gov. Mimiko And Wife On The Queue At The Polling Unit / Mimiko And His Intimidating Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Mimiko And Akerodeolu...... by malc619(m): 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2013
I wonder how their supporters who fought and maimed others will be feeling...

Re: Picture Of Mimiko And Akerodeolu...... by OurYansh: 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2013
@OP: So what am I suppose to do with the picture
Re: Picture Of Mimiko And Akerodeolu...... by gregg2: 3:59pm On Feb 02, 2013
Same way OBJ and GEJ wine and dine
behind our back while the press (especially Punch and Nation)
bore us with news of a rift.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Mimiko And Akerodeolu...... by pboiskinpy(m): 6:29pm On Feb 02, 2013
For dis rubbish,Man U go win fulham 4 0...like if u support d red devils

17 Likes

Re: Picture Of Mimiko And Akerodeolu...... by Olugbenger(m): 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2013
front page already undecided
Re: Picture Of Mimiko And Akerodeolu...... by anelka101(m): 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2013
dont minf them,akeredolu has been compensated to the fullest
Re: Picture Of Mimiko And Akerodeolu...... by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2013
That's Nigerian Idi0ts politicians for you.Money must have exchanged hands.
Re: Picture Of Mimiko And Akerodeolu...... by superior1: 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2013
Before or after the election
Well you know as it is in politics, no permanent friends or enemies
Re: Picture Of Mimiko And Akerodeolu...... by mynaija123(m): 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2013
gregg2: Same way OBJ and GEJ wine and dine
behind our back while the press (especially Punch and Nation)
bore us with news of a rift.
malc619: I wonder how their supporters who fought and maimed others will be feeling...

Are they supposed to see each other and start fighting Grow up mennnn.

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of Mimiko And Akerodeolu...... by Jluvu: 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2013
Lesson for those youth who kill themselves because of politicians.where are those who injured or killed themselves because of these duo.
Re: Picture Of Mimiko And Akerodeolu...... by slimfit1(m): 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2013
Well warning for those that want to kill themself because of one politicians learn wisely if you are not dying to save you child don't kill yourselves for anybody.
Re: Picture Of Mimiko And Akerodeolu...... by malc619(m): 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2013
OMG!!!!
I'm on the front-page!!!
I love you MODS (Afam n OAM419) from the butt0cks of my heart!!!!

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Mimiko And Akerodeolu...... by slimyem: 6:34pm On Feb 02, 2013
Politics has always been games so this shouldn't be news..undecided
Re: Picture Of Mimiko And Akerodeolu...... by wehla(m): 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2013
Mimiko, d best Guvnor in s/west. "Ise logun ise", I'm very proud to be from Ondo state.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Mimiko And Akerodeolu...... by talktimi(m): 6:46pm On Feb 02, 2013
Lesson for laptop gangsters who insult opposition party members on nairaland, while you're hating each other, your leaders are flexing large
Re: Picture Of Mimiko And Akerodeolu...... by destones: 6:49pm On Feb 02, 2013
I pity those guy who shed their blood during eletion.
Re: Picture Of Mimiko And Akerodeolu...... by anulaxad(m): 6:59pm On Feb 02, 2013
malc619: I wonder how their supporters who fought and maimed others will be feeling...

you cant lie,that looks gay. ;Dlooooooool
Re: Picture Of Mimiko And Akerodeolu...... by dayokanu(m): 6:59pm On Feb 02, 2013
That shows that the ACN is a matured party. They disagreed on election and its not personal

If its the PDP now it would have been war.

We no longer need PDP styled "Do or Die" Politics of OBJ and PDP

Well done iroko well done Aketi

SW progressing and in good hands with LP and ACN

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of Mimiko And Akerodeolu...... by faporori24: 7:02pm On Feb 02, 2013
wehla: Mimiko, d best Guvnor in s/west. "Ise logun ise", I'm very proud to be from Ondo state.

check what you type mumu ondo boi

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Mimiko And Akerodeolu...... by cyril83(m): 7:04pm On Feb 02, 2013
Are they into same cultism? cant just imagine the way they embraced each other, e be like say dem dey do dia own clawin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Mimiko And Akerodeolu...... by NoQualms1(f): 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2013
Lesson for those killing themselves over politicians especially the youths. I'm sure the children of these men are not even in this country.

OP, the man's name is Akeredolu, not Akerodeolu.
Re: Picture Of Mimiko And Akerodeolu...... by Olugbenger(m): 7:08pm On Feb 02, 2013
ok...i'm waiting for those who would call this pic photoshop!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Mimiko And Akerodeolu...... by tunapawizzy: 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2013
Loveangel: That's Nigerian Idi0ts politicians for you.Money must have exchanged hands.
actually d real IDIOTS are the supporters killing themselves

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Mimiko And Akerodeolu...... by talktimi(m): 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2013
dayokanu: That shows that the ACN is a matured party. They disagreed on election and its not personal

If its the PDP now it would have been war.

We no longer need PDP styled "Do or Die" Politics of OBJ and PDP

Well done iroko well done Aketi

SW progressing and in good hands with LP and ACN
ACN matured ke ? A party whose supporters call a whole president of Nigeria "retardeen" is far from being a matured party. Scroll through topics in the politics section of nairaland and say with all honestly the most insultive party supporters on nairaland, a party whose sitting governor can openly say his C in C isn't intelligent can't be a matured party. I give kudos to Mr Akeredolu who has always been a role model to me.
Re: Picture Of Mimiko And Akerodeolu...... by IleIfe2(m): 7:25pm On Feb 02, 2013
Na only God know the kin spiritual battle wey dey happen dia. grin grin

Ile!!!!!

Awo Orisa!!!!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Mimiko And Akerodeolu...... by talktimi(m): 7:34pm On Feb 02, 2013
Ile-Ife:

Ile!!!!!

Awo Orisa!!!!

grin grin grin
but you talk true sha grin
Re: Picture Of Mimiko And Akerodeolu...... by alaoeri: 7:38pm On Feb 02, 2013
Our Yansh: @OP: So what am I suppose to do with the picture
To tell u that all Nigerian politicians irrespective of party are the same.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Mimiko And Akerodeolu...... by kennyeast(m): 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2013
talktimi: ACN matured ke ? A party whose supporters call a whole president of Nigeria "retardeen" is far from being a matured party. Scroll through topics in the politics section of nairaland and say with all honestly the most insultive party supporters on nairaland, a party whose sitting governor can openly say his C in C isn't intelligent can't be a matured party. I give kudos to Mr Akeredolu who has always been a role model to me.
Young man, the truth is always bitter. Mind u, i'm not acn member, but truly speaking ur c & c is not intelligent at all.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Mimiko And Akerodeolu...... by Lbrasi: 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2013
Ile-Ife:

Ile!!!!!

Awo Orisa!!!!

grin grin grin
u see well bro.omo yoruba ogidi ni e...
Re: Picture Of Mimiko And Akerodeolu...... by sasview: 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2013
Loveangel: That's Nigerian Idi0ts politicians for you.Money must have exchanged hands.
Do you expect them to be wrestling? But If you see this in oyibo's land you will call it spirit of sportsmanship.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Mimiko And Akerodeolu...... by kelvinnn(m): 8:25pm On Feb 02, 2013
faporori24:

check what you type mumu ondo boi
NA u mumu pass..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Is Surrounded By Professional Praise-singers - David-west / 7 Officials Stole Billions From NEMA – Presidency / Abuja Gridlock: Aturu, Ogunye Condemn Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.