Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Former "Kokolet" Contestant Marries Consulate General Of Germany - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former "Kokolet" Contestant Marries Consulate General Of Germany (2594 Views)

Amber Rose And Dbanj Chilling Together Kokolet 10th Year Anniversary,pictures / Ibori Blocks D’banj From Touching ‘kokolet’, His New Wife. / D’banj & Hitv Present ‘koko Mansion’ the Search for Kokolet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former "Kokolet" Contestant Marries Consulate General Of Germany by litgirl22: 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2013

Chioma Akuezue, Koko Mansion Contest

Wife of the visiting Consul General, Federal Republic of Germany, Chioma Akuezue; Ekiti State Governor, Dr Kayode Fayemi; and Consul General, Federal Republic of Germany, Walter von den Driesch, during a business Dinner with the Governor, in Ado-Ekiti

You may remember Chioma Akuezue as the cute aspiring musician from D’banj‘s 2009 reality TV show “Koko Mansion“. When Chioma signed up for Koko Mansion, she shared her previous struggles yet emphasized her focus on her goals and values. According to her, many people had tried but failed to take advantage of her under the guise of helping her with her career, “I want to be a superstar, but not at the expense of my integrity”, she said.

Chioma made a good impression in the house but was evicted as she was deemed “too quiet” compared to the other contestants.

The ex-musician made the news this week as she was introduced as the wife of the head of mission for the Federal Republic of Germany Consulate in Lagos, Consul General Walter L. von den Driesch. This was during an official visit Ekiti State where the Consul General met with Governor Kayode Fayemi and other state officials in Ado Ekiti.

Many were surprised by the introduction as no news of their wedding had been announced prior to this time.

Other than a few red carpet appearances, Chioma has kept a low profile since she left the Koko Mansion house. She enrolled in a professional course with the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators and worked as a Key Account Manager for Lufthansa in Nigeria. Walter von den Driesch is a career diplomat who has worked in various parts of the world.

http://www.bellanaija.com/2013/02/02/from-kokolet-to-diplomats-wife-koko-mansions-chioma-akuezue-reportedly-marries-consul-general-of-germany-in-nigeria/

Thoughts?
Re: Former "Kokolet" Contestant Marries Consulate General Of Germany by Chanchit: 4:07pm On Feb 02, 2013
Choi..! This gurl don hammer. I sure say she go don forget all her lyrics by now.
Re: Former "Kokolet" Contestant Marries Consulate General Of Germany by Wisetalk1: 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2013
Goodnews! From grass to grace. She is not too popular, but I guess she is connected. In life, you don't need too many people, you just need one high flyer to lend you some wings to ascend to somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Former "Kokolet" Contestant Marries Consulate General Of Germany by Wisetalk1: 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2013
Goodnews! From grass to grace. She is not too popular, but I guess she is connected. In life, you don't need too many people, you just need one high flyer to lend you some wings to ascend.
Re: Former "Kokolet" Contestant Marries Consulate General Of Germany by tpia5: 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2013
Nigerian women and white men, na wa.

Or is it nigerian women and non nigerian ( western) men.

Didnt a US ambassador also marry a female nigerian doctor about a decade ago. Think they're in Dc or thereabouts.
Re: Former "Kokolet" Contestant Marries Consulate General Of Germany by tpia5: 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2013
Wise-talk:
Goodnews! From grass to grace. She is not too popular, but I guess she is connected. In life, you don't need too many people, you just need one high flyer to lend you some wings to ascend to somewhere.

Many of the people we see on tv, are actually from connected families.

Most times, its NOT a rags to riches story, never mind the intention of the media to make it appear that way.

So, you're right.

No free gift, its give and take, otun we osi, osi we otun, oun lowo fin mo.
Re: Former "Kokolet" Contestant Marries Consulate General Of Germany by obowunmi(m): 9:25pm On Feb 02, 2013
pretty girl. how could i have missed her? common I live in Lekki. angry angry angry angry
Re: Former "Kokolet" Contestant Marries Consulate General Of Germany by obowunmi(m): 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2013
she needs to change her wardrobe.

1 Like

Re: Former "Kokolet" Contestant Marries Consulate General Of Germany by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2013
The girl waka well.
Re: Former "Kokolet" Contestant Marries Consulate General Of Germany by topaz4: 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2013
Re: Former "Kokolet" Contestant Marries Consulate General Of Germany by Wisetalk1: 12:15am On Feb 04, 2013
topaz4: And she dressed like that for an official visit?!
Whats wrong with her dressing? You were expecting her to wear suite and tie? My friend, dressing doesnt really matter at this time, what matters is her status, dressing can come up later.
Re: Former "Kokolet" Contestant Marries Consulate General Of Germany by tellwisdom: 12:23am On Feb 04, 2013
Who kidnapped that whiteman?? sad
Re: Former "Kokolet" Contestant Marries Consulate General Of Germany by cfours: 8:22pm On Feb 19, 2013
she's pretty

(1) (Reply)

How Heartbreak Led Me Into Acting-kikelomo Ayoola / Photo:Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Into Bleaching? / Photos: Yemi Alade Rocks Black Knee Length Sneakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.