Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,814 members, 7,851,734 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

Be Aware Of First Bank In Sango - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Be Aware Of First Bank In Sango (678 Views)

Fraudsters Apprehended At First Bank In Aba While Trying To Scam A Woman- Photos / Dead Man Withdraws N4.3M From Union Bank In Kaduna: Mysterious / Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Aware Of First Bank In Sango by Timileyin(m): 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2013
I don't know if the first bank management is aware there bankers in Sango Oju have an armed robbery team that collects cash from people after withdrawal.
Pls I have over four friends it as happened to, a woman who collected a cash of one millon naira and during the clearance proccess she was snapped by the banker with a black berry phone and after which she was robbed of the money beside the bank.
Another happened in my office, we gave out a cheque of 2.5millon for a land purchase, when the guy collected the cash it was collected back from him almost immediately he left the bank just yesterday.
The third one 3millon was collected from my brother. This issue happens almost every time.
When we talked to them, they say it did not happen inside there bank.

(1) (Reply)

Businesspeople, If You Had The Opportunity To Import To Nigeria...? / Palm Oil Business. / Can i shop Online Using My Libertyreserve Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.