Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

How To Get Free N500 Airtime On Your MTN Line - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Get Free N500 Airtime On Your MTN Line (4640 Views)

... / Browse D Internet With Mtn Line For 7days For Free.... / HOW TO SEND MESSAGE FREE ON ANY MTN LINE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Free N500 Airtime On Your MTN Line by Simple392: 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2013
Mtn is giving pulse subscriber free N500 airtime and if you are already on our facebook page you will have come across something related to this about two days ago. There is nothing to doubt about this free airtime from mtn because it's totally working and i have recieved free N500 airtime on my mtn pulse line,though i'm not
really sure if this offer is for everybody. Assuming you recieve a text message from mtn that you should "Recharge with N100 today and get N500 FREE credit instantly. Hurry & recharge before feb 5th".
That simply means that you have been qualified to enjoy the free N500 airtime bonus, You dont need to doubt it just recharge your line with N100 only and your line will be automatically credited with the free N500 bonus.

Last Word : If you are not on mtn pulse dont expect the free bonus from mtn because they wont give you and also if you are on mtn pulse and you dont recieve any text message from mtn concerning the free mb stuff i will advice you not to load yet until you recieve the text messages from from them!

Official website: Naijatechbase
Re: How To Get Free N500 Airtime On Your MTN Line by Dreal1247: 5:10pm On Feb 02, 2013
Meaning mtn is only rewardig those on mtn pulse. This is one of d reasons whz i only use my mtn no 2 receive calls. My etisalat is d 1 that i recharge 4 calls.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Free N500 Airtime On Your MTN Line by Simple392: 5:13pm On Feb 03, 2013
Yes bro! It's only for mtn pulse only , i dont like using etisalat to make calls because the rate dy usually charge iz jux too much................
Re: How To Get Free N500 Airtime On Your MTN Line by mayor117(m): 12:31am On Feb 28, 2013
mjj

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert| Paxful.com.ng, Paxtradings.com / How To Choose The Best Inverter Battery Brand / Simplified Physics With Johnydon22 Part 1 (newton's Laws Of Motion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.