Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Over 500,000 Used Computers For Grab! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Over 500,000 Used Computers For Grab! (1214 Views)

Neatly Used Office Standard Desktop Computers For Sale / Don't Miss This. Save 50% On Acquisition Of Computers For Your SCHOOL!!! / Fairly Used Computers For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 500,000 Used Computers For Grab! by WebJunior(m): 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2008
Hi Everyone!

I have just acquired a store full of all kinds of computer systems, over 500,000 of the lots.
About 300,000 plus of these lots are pentium 4s, while the rest are pentium 3s and 2s.

I want to start disposing these, but I'm not quite sure what they cost in Nigeria!

For example most of the P4s specs are as follow:

Spec:
Intel Pentium (R) 4, CPU 2.26 Ghz, 256 MB of RAM

Operating System
Windows XP Professional

Application
Microsoft Office 2000

Anti Virus
System Mechanic - Drive Scrubber, Firewall, Search & Recoverer, And System Alerter.

I will like to know what this spec goes for with and without (CRT) and or (TFT) in Nigeria

Please for ppl who know what they are talking about PM me!

If it's worth my while I like to sell few of the computers to Nigeria, so if you are interested, please send me a PM as well of the spec that you are looking for, and I will get back to you.

If my guess is right , there is the possibility of me getting you almost an half price in store.

Please let me know. Regards!
Re: Over 500,000 Used Computers For Grab! by WebJunior(m): 7:18am On Mar 08, 2008
Too many specs to list here, but I like to know how much they go for in Nigeria, regarding laplops, I've been able to check and test few pentium 4s and 3s, I'm yet to finish sorting them out according to their specs!

Their are thousands of pentium 2 laptops as well, not sure about market for these ones in Nigeria!, I have not personally tested them tho, but they are working as they have been neatly stacked.

I know there is market for the P2s in places like Uganda, Gambia etc, but I have no contacts there!

I like to know roughly the cost of a P2, P3 & P4 Laptops in Nigeria and the cost of P4s spec I gave above, these info is very important to me at the moment and I really like to know, atleast have a rough idea.

Please let me know.
Re: Over 500,000 Used Computers For Grab! by WebJunior(m): 10:02am On Mar 09, 2008
The lack of response regarding this topic shows that there is no market for computers like these in Nigeria. Any way I will back off and pay attention to other areas. Regards!
Re: Over 500,000 Used Computers For Grab! by tunscolo(m): 11:45pm On Mar 11, 2008
The lack of response regarding this topic shows that there is no market for computers like these in Nigeria. Any way I will back off and pay attention to other areas. Regards!

Hi My guy, are u annoyed because of the low response to your market. That shouldnt be so. I am T, I work in computer village in Ikeja, Lagos. you can reach me on tunscolo2002@yahoo.com.

Let's talk more, that is if you haven't lost total interest.

Have a nice day.
Re: Over 500,000 Used Computers For Grab! by henry007(m): 11:49pm On Mar 11, 2008
i need a lappy with 4o gb memory space, wats the cheapest amount i can get dat?
Re: Over 500,000 Used Computers For Grab! by Martins00(m): 10:04am On Mar 12, 2008
I could get u a HP NC6000 with this Config:
HP NC6000
Intel Pentium (M) 1.4Ghz processor,
512MB RAM, 40GB Hard Disk, DVD
Ati Mobility Graphic Card Chip, WLAN,
Bluetooth Connection, Card reader, USB Ports etc.
Xp Pro.

Re: Over 500,000 Used Computers For Grab! by Martins00(m): 9:43am On Mar 16, 2008
HP-Compaq NC6000
Re: Over 500,000 Used Computers For Grab! by wizslim(f): 8:12pm On Mar 17, 2008
What is the last price for the NC6000 and which other ones do you have?
pls mail me with info as soon as you can. wizslim@gmail.com
Re: Over 500,000 Used Computers For Grab! by WebJunior(m): 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2008
tunscolo:

Hi My guy, are u annoyed because of the low response to your market. That shouldnt be so. I am T, I work in computer village in Ikeja, Lagos. you can reach me on tunscolo2002@yahoo.com.

Let's talk more, that is if you haven't lost total interest.

Have a nice day.

Hi Tunscolo, annoyed ke?, na only shakara, but, I'll mail you for more info, thanks,

(1) (Reply)

For Sale: Motorola Ht820 Bluetooth Stereo Headset (black) [used] / Brand New 6735s Motherboard @30k / }} Vsat Exposed,hardware,bandwidth,installation,training & More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.