Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

How To Prevent Yellow Underarm Stains... - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Prevent Yellow Underarm Stains... (27076 Views)

Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm / How To Prevent Lassa Fever In Picture / How To Prevent Underarm Odor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Prevent Yellow Underarm Stains... by basmong: 12:04am On Feb 03, 2013
@ poster, pls treat ur malaria n let d hair be 6'' long. Der will be no stains if u treat diseases dat affect d bile. D cause is jaundice. Pls confirm. Thanx.
Re: How To Prevent Yellow Underarm Stains... by Truckpusher(m): 12:08am On Feb 03, 2013
The only way you prevent this is to use saliva and your sp/erm rub them together and apply gently then you're good to go
Re: How To Prevent Yellow Underarm Stains... by Minorsegment: 12:10am On Feb 03, 2013
Wash twice a day using green soap and ashes... This would help prevent bacteria invasion.
Re: How To Prevent Yellow Underarm Stains... by kandiikane(m): 12:41am On Feb 03, 2013
That thing dirty joor. I remember we had this maid with armpit hair that look like it got fungus growing out of it. It was whitish/yellowish. I doubt it was the lack of deodorant.
Re: How To Prevent Yellow Underarm Stains... by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 03, 2013
Truckpusher: The only way you prevent this is to use saliva and your sp/erm rub them together and apply gently then you're good to go

SMH
Re: How To Prevent Yellow Underarm Stains... by maskid(m): 1:38am On Feb 03, 2013
hornipipe: dude say what ? grin grin
u wan make i use yoruba b4 u understand? no b english i speak?
Re: How To Prevent Yellow Underarm Stains... by maskid(m): 1:41am On Feb 03, 2013
vanstanzy:

That's caused by too much "Conji" in the system. Just "WANK_OFF" thrice a day, and u should be just fine. grin grin grin
oh really? so ur sperm yellow ba? God don kash u. staph carrier grin
Re: How To Prevent Yellow Underarm Stains... by maskid(m): 1:44am On Feb 03, 2013
Use Dettol to kill all the Bacteria under ur armpit jor. Apply 3times daily. grin afta all if u dnt take care of urself Who will
Re: How To Prevent Yellow Underarm Stains... by redsun(m): 1:50am On Feb 03, 2013
I do rather you sweat,smell a little bushy and bathe regularly than use antiperspirants that contains toxic aluminium based chemical that causes cancers at the long run.

The more you use the more they absorb into your system and counterize your natural rhythms.They are not main for the body,except the alumininm free natural ones.
Re: How To Prevent Yellow Underarm Stains... by bolu1(f): 2:03am On Feb 03, 2013
deodorant causes under arm stain, best thing use fresh lemons under your arm to curb stains and smell.

1 Like

Re: How To Prevent Yellow Underarm Stains... by redsun(m): 2:15am On Feb 03, 2013
Smelly and sweaty armpit is somewhat genetic,influence mainly by the environment and actions of individuals.The hotter the condition and the more active you are,the more you sweat and "smell".

It could be minimized with proper diets,clenliness and the use of natural products,instead of chemicals.

The most annoying smell is the smell of garlic,onions and accumulated filth,not hot sweat.
Re: How To Prevent Yellow Underarm Stains... by Bacteriocin(m): 2:41am On Feb 03, 2013
Nice one
Re: How To Prevent Yellow Underarm Stains... by Lakayana: 5:12am On Feb 03, 2013
olsmade: I ges im on the wrong thread. Me i dont av problem with yellow underarms, my own na BROWN
Because you dirty pass p I g .
Re: How To Prevent Yellow Underarm Stains... by FDenigma: 6:44am On Feb 03, 2013
Tested and trusted options:
1. Dettol
2. Hypo! The ultimate solution.
3. Battery acid
Re: How To Prevent Yellow Underarm Stains... by KINGwax(m): 7:06am On Feb 03, 2013
maskid: wat about yellow stains on my boxers?? cry cry
u get gonorrhoea?
Re: How To Prevent Yellow Underarm Stains... by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 03, 2013
maskid:
u wan make i use yoruba b4 u understand? no b english i speak?
grin
Re: How To Prevent Yellow Underarm Stains... by kandiikane(m): 7:52am On Feb 03, 2013
Plus, the aluminium in there darkens them too.
bolu1: deodorant causes under arm stain, best thing use fresh lemons under your arm to curb stains and smell.
Re: How To Prevent Yellow Underarm Stains... by rodeo0070(m): 8:13am On Feb 03, 2013
ItsModella:
wallahi, nothing is more irritating than when a guy/girl raises his hand up and all you see is yankari forest reserve...

Re: How To Prevent Yellow Underarm Stains... by rodeo0070(m): 8:19am On Feb 03, 2013
pboiskinpy: ...but like seriously,how dis guy go say make person de wash en cloth twice everyday...assuming say I de skul,after the first two lectures I go go wash am n spread outside,then wen I reach home,I wash again nilolzzzz

1 Like

Re: How To Prevent Yellow Underarm Stains... by dejijohns(m): 8:50am On Feb 03, 2013
FYI: Smelly & sweaty armpit scares off kidnappers nd ritualist...
Re: How To Prevent Yellow Underarm Stains... by Ishilove: 9:04am On Feb 03, 2013
ItsModella:
wallahi, nothing is more irritating than when a guy/girl raises his hand up and all you see is yankari forest reserve...
I've seen one that can comfortably plait Bob Marley. Seriously
Re: How To Prevent Yellow Underarm Stains... by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:07am On Feb 03, 2013
engineerd: Just wear a black shirt! better solution!

This is okay for the cold weather we are currently experiencing but not advisable for hot weather because BLACK is an absorber of heat thus making the wearer sweat the more.[Thermodynamics]
Re: How To Prevent Yellow Underarm Stains... by andyanders: 10:34am On Feb 03, 2013
In fact, it amazes me the way some people stink in this era of our generation, mostly men, who don't see hygiene as a way of life. Most guys do not know what a Deodorant is and have never used it before and because they don't apply it, they stink hence you see people with horrible yellow underarm stains. Ladies are more conscious of their health and hygiene than men, and mostly here in Nigeria. Ladies must shave their armpit always. Right now, some Nigerian educated guys are now becoming more conscious of their health this days than before. In America, men do not shave their armpits always 'cus is their culture and their weather.
Because of our climatic condition here in the tropics, we should always shave our armpits and must apply deodorants always.
If you take your bath and fail to apply deodorant,even if you put your perfume you will smell because when you expose yourself to harsh weather, you sweat and stink. Both deodorant and perfume must go along.In fact if you do not have perfume, apply deodorant and it will preserve you for the day and stop you from sweating and oozing out very horrible ordure.

2 Likes

Re: How To Prevent Yellow Underarm Stains... by IYANGBALI: 11:12am On Feb 03, 2013
My own na green underarm stains
Re: How To Prevent Yellow Underarm Stains... by maskid(m): 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2013
FD_enigma: Tested and trusted options:
1. Dettol
2. Hypo! The ultimate solution.
3. Battery acid
na lie. the only/final solution is to alwayz wear yellow shirts. shikenah!!!
Re: How To Prevent Yellow Underarm Stains... by Originalsly: 5:12pm On Feb 03, 2013
basmong: @ puer, pls treat ur malaria n let d hair be 6'' long. Der will be no stains if u treat diseases dat affect d bile. D cause is jaundice. Pls confirm. Thanx.
Stains yes but not yellow stains. I do agree that yellow sweat stains and...yellow eyes are symptoms that there is too much bile in the system. And help me understand how underarm shaving prevents the stains.If you wear dress shirts you should wear a tee shirt under to absorb not only the sweat from under the arms but also on the back. On guys in Anerica don't shave because of the climate ... doesn't it get hot and sticky in the summer? Most guys just dont their armpits period.
Re: How To Prevent Yellow Underarm Stains... by AGgal(f): 6:31pm On Feb 03, 2013
pboiskinpy: ...but like seriously,how dis guy go say make person de wash en cloth twice everyday...assuming say I de skul,after the first two lectures I go go wash am n spread outside,then wen I reach home,I wash again nilolzzzz
He neva said u shld wash ur cloths twice a day,he said ur UNDERARM
Re: How To Prevent Yellow Underarm Stains... by Mrevildoer(m): 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2013
Strauskhan1: It wont work..........

for you!!
Re: How To Prevent Yellow Underarm Stains... by JOYJACOB: 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2013
Starlett: If I may add, for those who wear corporate shirts to work, this problem can be mitigated simply by wearing good quality cotton Tee shirts as your undergarment rather than singlets.
and in a "corporate" office where nepa is not usually friendly and putting in the generator is like observing christmas, dnt u fink one will as well die of heat even before the sweat starts coming out?
Re: How To Prevent Yellow Underarm Stains... by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 08, 2013
kandiikane: That thing dirty joor. I remember we had this maid with armpit hair that look like it got fungus growing out of it. It was whitish/yellowish. I doubt it was the lack of deodorant.
u saw all doz yamayama and u wer stil suoro her ofe ogbono
Re: How To Prevent Yellow Underarm Stains... by Juleah: 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2013
Lol, wat of those that need to retouch the hairs under the arms. Should they use dark n luvly, gentle treatment, profectif or dr. Miracle relaxer?
Re: How To Prevent Yellow Underarm Stains... by Ndipe(m): 11:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
Mix baking soda with water into a paste, then apply it on your armpits. Do so regularly, especially at nighttime for twenty minutes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

71% Nigerians Have No Malaria Parasite Antigen,wasting Money On Drugs– New Study / Mr First Time Smoking SK / Why You Shouldn't Drink Before Bedtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.