Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:57 AM

Jonathan Calls For Stay Of Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Calls For Stay Of Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia (8279 Views)

Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola / Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast / Patience Jonathan Calls For Peace In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Calls For Stay Of Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by Toktee(m): 2:37pm On Feb 05, 2013
I.gbo and money
Re: Jonathan Calls For Stay Of Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by Toktee(m): 2:38pm On Feb 05, 2013
Kill them all,the wages of SIN is death period

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls For Stay Of Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by Toktee(m): 2:41pm On Feb 05, 2013
Instead of selling spare part in abba,una wan go get quick cash.
Re: Jonathan Calls For Stay Of Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 05, 2013
Idokojimmy: This is what a president who has the interest of his people at heart does. He goes all out to protect them Welldone GEJ. They must not die in their hands.

Perhaps if more was done to stamp corruption at home and give hope to Nigeria's underclass of unemployed youths, few would have cause to embrace drug trafficking as a worthwhile venture in the first place. angry

Still, let's hope this belated intervention leads to clemency.
Re: Jonathan Calls For Stay Of Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by Hardfact: 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2013
Govt should keep exploring means to preserve lives. Above all, they churn out good policies that reduce the people's frustration.
Re: Jonathan Calls For Stay Of Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2013
grin

Re: Jonathan Calls For Stay Of Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 05, 2013
Nigeria proposed 'AGRICULTURE, SECURITY, PEACE KEEPING, TRADE & INVESTMENT'.

Indonesia accepted 'AGRICULTURE, TRADE & INVESTMENT' leaving out 'SECURITY & PEACE KEEPING'.

Who's seeing what I'm seeing?
How can a MEND/BOKO HARAM threatened Nation propose such to some other country better than them in that aspect?
MtchhhheeeeewwwwW!!!
Yet Defense has the highest allocation in our budget.
Shame. The Nigerian Police isn't even well equipped, they dress poorly too.
Why?
That's because the Country has no head, only TAILS everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls For Stay Of Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by 360command: 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2013
oya,lets apply for visa to Indonesia. Nigeria is now friends of Indonesia. thanks to GEJ
Re: Jonathan Calls For Stay Of Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2013
they will be killed. u only give orders in ur country. he is only asking for leniency. but it will never be granted otherwise the law will not be taken seriously. so no show for them.
Re: Jonathan Calls For Stay Of Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by stpat1(m): 5:12pm On Feb 05, 2013
Ignorance of the law is no excuse. I'm sure the peddlers know what they were getting into, but since life is a risk they had to go for it. Great move though, but I'm indifferent
Re: Jonathan Calls For Stay Of Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by Wadeoye(m): 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2013
Yomieluv: Good move,the culprits should be allowed to do their time in Nigeria.

Like Henry Okah and Ibori are serving their terms in Nigeria.

Those condemned too should be brought to Nigeria to face the gallow.

What a manner of country is this? What a manner of human being is this GEJ? People committed crime and none of them has said he didnt commit the crime, why is GEJ trying to encourage criminality within and outside the shores of the country? We want to start defending criminals - Nigerians should not be prosecuted again for crime because it is our way of life and other country should understand and live with it that way?

I am sure the Indonesian government wont listen to that trash of stay of executation. Who is GEJ to intervene in law enforcement of other countries? Does he think Indonesia a banana republic like Nigeria where anything goes and where a looter gets 2 years imprisonment/fine of 750k for stealing 23B?

Watch out, those condemned criminals in Indonesia will be hanged soon.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls For Stay Of Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by BankuTilapia: 5:36pm On Feb 05, 2013
They should be EXECUTED, they are liabilities to any society.
Re: Jonathan Calls For Stay Of Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by SisiKill1: 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2013
Idokojimmy: This is what a president who has the interest of his people at heart does. He goes all out to protect them Welldone GEJ. They must not die in their hands.

Noooo A president who has the interest of his people at heart will work at creating a conducive business environment for those people so they don't have to smuggle drugs into countries where the penalty is DEATH!!!

You are just too warped by the psychological abuse you suffer everyday to see that.
Re: Jonathan Calls For Stay Of Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by chiefbatiatus(m): 5:54pm On Feb 05, 2013
Foolish country, so those criminals should be brought back here and then live on tax money paid by who? So they were not aware of the crime they went into? What can I do about this sleep-induced GEJ?
Re: Jonathan Calls For Stay Of Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by nikky5(m): 12:48am On Feb 06, 2013
So many noise makers on this forum.The law is there to take its course on any defaulter.They idiots knew the consequences of their actions on themselves and the image of this country.Yet slowpokes are rejoicing and praising the president for asking for stay of execution.These guys are igbo and edomites who are never contented with what they have.They have criminality running in their blood.Black sheep of their families and cursed.Even outside the shores of this country they never deemed it fit to stop their evil deeds and some kolomentals are praising oga Jonathan.They must die period.
Re: Jonathan Calls For Stay Of Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 06, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
It is stupid for a man with power and in power to speak words and not back it up with actions! Where you not alive when the same GEJ said by June 2012 Boko Haram will be a thing of the past? Is Boko Haram not killing so many Nigerians even till today? Where you not alive when the same GEJ unashamedly told lies both in local and international press that Dokpesi was behind the bomb blast in Abuja on October 1st and that He will be made to face the full weight of the law? Do you expect me to take such a man serious when all His pronouncement in the past amounted to nothing?
Owk he made all dis pronouncements nd I assume he tried and failed. Xo as a patriotic nigerian, wat do u suggest?? My bet is dat u have no clue and u expect one man in abuja to perform miracles.
Re: Jonathan Calls For Stay Of Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 06, 2013
gbanikiti: well said!

U sound lyk an irritated 7 year old, no basis just plain sentiments, u re almost as prejudicial as a racist, am sure u wud still see nothin good in dis man even if he delivers dis country. Nd am not saying he would but cut him some slacks. Sumtyms we need to put aside sentiments and commend pples effort.
Re: Jonathan Calls For Stay Of Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by Jceazer12(m): 7:25am On Feb 06, 2013
Good move GEJ...*clapping*
Re: Jonathan Calls For Stay Of Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by nkemKalu: 9:16am On Feb 06, 2013
WHEN TWO AMERICAN LADIES WERE CONDEMNED IN NORTH KOREA.....THE AMERICAN PRESIDENT SENT BILL CLINTON AND HE WENT THEIR AND BROUGHT THEM HOME SAFELY. HERE GEJ IS JUST RANTING WITHOUT ANY MOVE.
Re: Jonathan Calls For Stay Of Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by princenayo: 11:43am On Feb 06, 2013
Thanks to Mr president for this wonderful move, though is not going to be an easy thing to release those culprits to him But let the negotiation continue. It shows we have a listening president and we encourage u sir.
Re: Jonathan Calls For Stay Of Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia by brinell(m): 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2013
tomakint: No matter what Jonathan offers positively some goons have confined him into the darkest parts of their hears as a 'misfit' I will be in the sidelines grinning at goons as Jonathan is eventually returned come 2015! I wonder how you expect a mortal to 'fix' the rot that has been bedeviling this country for the past 30 something years in just 2 years undecided I just wonder how our youths reason cool

You touched some interesting points here. Many people pretend that the rot in this country has been existing for long, and they just want instant solution just like that! President Jonathan then, must take all the blame. Well don't hate the player, hate the game. I think if he does well, we should be bold enough to appreciate the move, just as we waste no time in criticising him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu 2023: Mbah/Ossai Ticket Will Sustain Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Legacies – PDP / Benue: Tribunal Affirms Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (APC) As Duly Elected Governor / Predictions Againn!nigeria Will Break Into Three

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.