Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Lagos Big Girl Caught Excreting In Her Room - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lagos Big Girl Caught Excreting In Her Room (7264 Views)

PHOTOS: 16-yrs Old Girl Caught Having Sex With 52 Men In Bush At Anambra / Girls Working In Strip Club Make Good Money – Lagos Big Boy / Photo Of Unilag Girl Defecating Inside Her Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Big Girl Caught Excreting In Her Room by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 03, 2013
This picture was sent to us by one of our
readers. According to her,the girl is an
undergraduate of University of Lagos.
She decided to excrete in her room due to
the population of students in the hostel,she
said the number of toilet here is small
compare to the number of students in this
hostel.
She also confirmed that students that do
scot are more that those that paid for
accomodation in the institution.
Drop your comment.

Re: Lagos Big Girl Caught Excreting In Her Room by Mynd44: 4:13am On Feb 03, 2013
So? It is her room and that is what they call a potty. Since the toilets in the toilets of most higher institutions are bad, a lot of ladies do this so as to avoid toilet infections.

So I don't see the point the OP is trying to make
Re: Lagos Big Girl Caught Excreting In Her Room by slimyem: 4:30am On Feb 03, 2013
Girl "caught"?
She steal?
You wan make she enter toilet...put nyash for seat wey hundreds of people dey use con catch sointin abi?
Her action is unhealthy and improper but is no crime.
Maybe the day na Sunday wey cleaners nor dey touch bathroom and toilets and the shite dey do am strong thing(or maybe she's purging sef and couldn't rush to the toilet)...and she might even just be peeing.undecided
The only people who should have a problem with this are her room mates.One of them obviously did this(took the picture..i mean) and its not cool.Taking/reporting her to the porter would have made more sense.undecided
Re: Lagos Big Girl Caught Excreting In Her Room by WAM1(f): 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2013
Helllll noooo- this is not it at all...Kai and my reaction has nothing to do with the girl. It's me- I just cannot wrap my head around this. Mmba!
Re: Lagos Big Girl Caught Excreting In Her Room by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2013
Something needs to be done about the toilets then
Re: Lagos Big Girl Caught Excreting In Her Room by Mynd44: 7:42pm On Feb 03, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Something needs to be done about the toilets then
Desperately
Re: Lagos Big Girl Caught Excreting In Her Room by chucky234(m): 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2013
Hmmm picture that room ooozing with hellish smells
Why she no find bush go shi:t na

1 Like

Re: Lagos Big Girl Caught Excreting In Her Room by Biim: 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2013
That's a pee bucket, you use it to pee or shit before throwing it into the toilet, I think she is peeing. most girls in girl's hostels use that so its no biggie, even if na shit she dey shit, na her room so e no concern anybody.
Re: Lagos Big Girl Caught Excreting In Her Room by Nobody: 4:17am On Feb 04, 2013
You gotta love her Brazilian weave with a loaf of bread sitting at her corner! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Igbo Men / First Thing You Will Do In 2013 / Who Is Richer Hushpuppi Or Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.