Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:53 AM

Interreligious Marriage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Interreligious Marriage (811 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

Interreligious Marriage by ikare(m): 11:01pm On Mar 07, 2008
Iam a muslim and for one reason or the other,i always had difficulty getting involved with a muslim lady.as at this moment,d lady in my life is a christian and i want fellow nairalanders opinion on interreligious marriage as i am seriously considering it.
Re: Interreligious Marriage by almondjoy(f): 8:13am On Mar 08, 2008
Goodluck to you. If you can make it work I will be happy for you.  I hope she will be able to work with you too. I know a couple of people who are in that situation and have successful marriages. Personally, I cannot venture into inter-cultural, inter-racial or inter-religious marriages.  Uhmm Uhmm! There are some tribes even in Nigeria I will NEVER look at once not to talk of twice for dating purposes(friends ok) not to talk of marriage because their wahala is just too much. Who has the time, patience and resources for that?

Bottom line, I only stick to my kind and it has always worked for me.  Like minds=greater success in relationships.  Less argument and less stress.

Give it your best shot. . . . .I wish you all the best.  It has been done and I hope you can succeed too. kiss

Reason Vs Faith / Christian Websites: / Intelligent Design Advocate Says "Science Leads To Killing People"