Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,995 members, 7,863,578 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:32 PM

Ojb Didnt Produce See Me So Nominated For Hhw Awards. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ojb Didnt Produce See Me So Nominated For Hhw Awards. (856 Views)

Wizkid And Yemi Alade Nominated For BET Awards / Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced / Kelly Hansome – Save OJB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ojb Didnt Produce See Me So Nominated For Hhw Awards. by radiodj(m): 12:06am On Mar 08, 2008
SEE ME SO and I DEY FEEL LIKE on the Grass to Grace album of Tuface Idibia were produced by Omololu.

HHW got it wrong.

Now let's see if they'll change the nominee to Omololu,
or if they'll find another track to dedicate to OJB,

which we all suspect was the plan anyway,

or no be pally pally level again?

How does a commitee saddled with selecting nominees for BEST PRODUCER screw up this badly?

because na naija we dey, whether na PDP or election, or awards, na de same thing!

shall we wait and see?
Re: Ojb Didnt Produce See Me So Nominated For Hhw Awards. by skingo(m): 1:09am On Mar 08, 2008
u know what. i think hhw willbe exposed soon to be doing padi padi thing because too many people who have ties to them claim so. gongo aso.
Re: Ojb Didnt Produce See Me So Nominated For Hhw Awards. by tosinadeda: 6:27am On Mar 08, 2008
Omo who? Who the Bleep is dat?
Re: Ojb Didnt Produce See Me So Nominated For Hhw Awards. by radiodj(m): 9:14am On Mar 08, 2008
Omololu produced the plantashun boiz, remedies, krazy kulture, tuface, eddie remedy, liza c, tony tetuila, blackface, faze, and a whole host of others,
Re: Ojb Didnt Produce See Me So Nominated For Hhw Awards. by pheesayor(m): 9:38am On Mar 08, 2008
tosinadeda:

Omo who? Who the Bleep is that?
The person responsible for tetuila's my car and some other of tetuila's tracks. Cant remember him producing plantashun boiz sha ooo because it was Nelson Brown all the way

@poster, Omololu and OJB kinda look alike anyway,maybe that's what caused the confusion
Re: Ojb Didnt Produce See Me So Nominated For Hhw Awards. by tosinadeda: 10:28am On Mar 08, 2008
Confusion on who's part
hiphop world or
radio dj
Re: Ojb Didnt Produce See Me So Nominated For Hhw Awards. by whateva(m): 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2008
@ Poster you nor know wetin you dey talk at all at all. OJB did produced that song everything about the song he did it even the feels you know what 2face gave ojb an ideal on that track that is the fact listen 2face played the keyboard for a particular feel and ojb as a good producer he decieded to scatter that song with good fruity loops beats poster abeg dey try dey get facts before you dey post i could tell you the tracks ojb produced in that album and he definately did see me as your brother,
Re: Ojb Didnt Produce See Me So Nominated For Hhw Awards. by radiodj(m): 10:23pm On Mar 08, 2008
I do have my facts. The tracks were recorded at daniel wilson's studio here in Lagos, Lekki, to be precise. Secondly, Kennis acknowledged Omololu as producer, (after threats of court action) and all subsequent CD covers and VCD covers attest to this.

Thirdly, it is a know fact which has been confirmed not only by Kennis and others, but by OJB himself.

Please explain how i bleeped up.

The argument remains that we should try to give award ceremonies/nominations, etc credibility and integrity every single time. Not paddy, paddy.

Tuface has himself acknowledged on a number of occasions that Omololu produced. Leave panadol for person wey get headache.

Question remains, will they now change the nomination to Omololu?
Re: Ojb Didnt Produce See Me So Nominated For Hhw Awards. by tosinadeda: 10:36pm On Mar 08, 2008
so how e come be hiphop world fault if the shit came from kennis music they were made to believe that it was ojb so wut do u expect them to do?

(1) (Reply)

In De Zanga / Hello: Can Some Please Tell Me : When Is 2 Face New Album Comming ? / Lyrics Plzzzz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.