Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Today Is Sunday! I Don't See No Christian Threads On The Front Page! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today Is Sunday! I Don't See No Christian Threads On The Front Page! (3562 Views)

No Christian Will Be Left Behind On Rapture Day : Parable Of The 10 Virgins / Is Sunday Really The Sabbath Day? / Why Is There No Christian Section Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is Sunday! I Don't See No Christian Threads On The Front Page! by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 03, 2013
If it were Islam thing now una go start to dey disturb person from thursday with how good islam is. Well today is sunday look for a christian thread and put on the frontpage too! Even if it is have you praised him today?
Re: Today Is Sunday! I Don't See No Christian Threads On The Front Page! by prairie(f): 3:24pm On Feb 03, 2013
d thing tire me o, we rili losing our essence
Re: Today Is Sunday! I Don't See No Christian Threads On The Front Page! by Paschal007: 3:25pm On Feb 03, 2013
There's a complaint απϑ suggest thread up there. You could have used it to lodge this your complaint and suggest any 'Christian thread' that you think is front page worthy hmm? This one is on homepage btw www.nairaland.com/1114515/christians-chatbox
Re: Today Is Sunday! I Don't See No Christian Threads On The Front Page! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 03, 2013
Is this a result of growing atheism or what?

I'm curious!
Re: Today Is Sunday! I Don't See No Christian Threads On The Front Page! by prairie(f): 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2013
Logicboy03: Is this a result of growing atheism or what?

I'm curious!
seriously? Do u think ur adding any value to mankind? So in ur mind naw ur logical, mtchew smh for u
Re: Today Is Sunday! I Don't See No Christian Threads On The Front Page! by prairie(f): 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2013
Paschal007: There's a complaint απϑ suggest thread up there. You could have used it to lodge this your complaint and suggest any 'Christian thread' that you think is front page worthy hmm? This one is on homepage btw www.nairaland.com/1114515/christians-chatbox
thnx pascal, av a sweet week
Re: Today Is Sunday! I Don't See No Christian Threads On The Front Page! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 03, 2013
prairie: seriously? Do u think ur adding any value to mankind? So in ur mind naw ur logical, mtchew smh for u

I asked a simple question.

Very simple smiley
Re: Today Is Sunday! I Don't See No Christian Threads On The Front Page! by prairie(f): 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2013
i dont answer dumb questions, simples!
Re: Today Is Sunday! I Don't See No Christian Threads On The Front Page! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 03, 2013
prairie: i dont answer dumb questions, simples!

No, you just ask even more dumb questions in reply ;

prairie: seriously? Do u think ur adding any value to mankind? So in ur mind naw ur logical, mtchew smh for u
Re: Today Is Sunday! I Don't See No Christian Threads On The Front Page! by prairie(f): 4:04pm On Feb 03, 2013
I cannot do that because I am not dumb, thnx for d offer tho
Re: Today Is Sunday! I Don't See No Christian Threads On The Front Page! by Paschal007: 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2013
prairie: thnx pascal, av a sweet week
you too dear.

Logicboy free d babe joor, don't tell me u pick on girls. Haven't u made enough frenemies this week? Careful o before we wire e-bomb send for you. tongue angry

1 Like

Re: Today Is Sunday! I Don't See No Christian Threads On The Front Page! by Bella3(f): 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2013
Fear not, seun is on top of the situation.
Re: Today Is Sunday! I Don't See No Christian Threads On The Front Page! by potentpraise: 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2013
goldylock: If it were Islam thing now una go start to dey disturb person from thursday with how good islam is. Well today is sunday look for a christian thread and put on the frontpage too! Even if it is have you praised him today?
I think we could have one of the following on the front page:

1. Song of praise
2. Daily devotion
3. Bible Study or a brief discussion on a bible passage
4. Word of encouragement

The treads that go in line with above suggestions could be placed on the front page. Putting four threads of such is not bad, especially if we have more than a enough circular threads placed on the front page during the week

1 Like

Re: Today Is Sunday! I Don't See No Christian Threads On The Front Page! by prairie(f): 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2013
potentpraise:
I think we could have one of the following on the front page:

1. Song of praise
2. Daily devotion
3. Bible Study or a brief discussion on a bible passage
4. Word of encouragement

The treads that go in line with above suggestions could be placed on the front page. Putting four threads of such is not bad, especially if we have more than a enough circular threads placed on the front page during the week
exactly!
Re: Today Is Sunday! I Don't See No Christian Threads On The Front Page! by prairie(f): 4:19pm On Feb 03, 2013
Bélla3: Fear not, seun is on top of the situation.
i seriously hope so o
Re: Today Is Sunday! I Don't See No Christian Threads On The Front Page! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 03, 2013
Paschal007: you too dear.

Logicboy free d babe joor, don't tell me u pick on girls. Haven't u made enough frenemies this week? Careful o before we wire e-bomb send for you. tongue angry

Okay, no worries!
Re: Today Is Sunday! I Don't See No Christian Threads On The Front Page! by Bella3(f): 4:26pm On Feb 03, 2013
prairie: i seriously hope so o
I was just being sarcastic. Seun cant pretend he doesnt knw whats happening.
People are quick to blame the government bt when seun cant run a site(with less than 25000 active members) in justice and equity, then this country is filled with hypocrites, and has no hope.
A thread as useless as that concerning a muslim woman leader made front page, and today, nothing?
Re: Today Is Sunday! I Don't See No Christian Threads On The Front Page! by prairie(f): 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2013
Logicboy03:

Okay, no worries!
lol
Re: Today Is Sunday! I Don't See No Christian Threads On The Front Page! by prairie(f): 4:30pm On Feb 03, 2013
Bélla3: I was just being sarcastic. Seun cant pretend he doesnt knw whats happening.
People are quick to blame the government bt when seun cant run a site(with less than 25000 active members) in justice and equity, then this country is filled with hypocrites, and has no hope.
A thread as useless as that concerning a muslim woman leader made front page, and today, nothing?
hmmm, we cn onli hope
Re: Today Is Sunday! I Don't See No Christian Threads On The Front Page! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2013
Bélla3: I was just being sarcastic. Seun cant pretend he doesnt knw whats happening.

prairie: hmmm, we cn onli hope

The funny thing is that I agree with you. I dont mind christian threads, expecially if they make sense. For instance; a debate on souls or a catholic and protestant trying to sort out differences.

However, the islamic threads that make front page are gaddem stoopid! Jesus Christ! Islamic threads make the front oage too easy
Re: Today Is Sunday! I Don't See No Christian Threads On The Front Page! by Bella3(f): 4:38pm On Feb 03, 2013
Logicboy03:

The funny thing is that I agree with you. I dont mind christian threads, expecially if they make sense. For instance; a debate on souls or a catholic and protestant trying to sort out differences.

However, the islamic threads that make front page are gaddem stoopid! Jesus Christ! Islamic threads make the front oage too easy
gringrin Whats this?? Am i dreaming? *faints*
Come, you no dey watch ball?
Re: Today Is Sunday! I Don't See No Christian Threads On The Front Page! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 03, 2013
Bélla3: gringrin Whats this?? Am i dreaming? *faints*
Come, you no dey watch ball?

I'm in london. Cant be bothered to start streaming Nigerias matches.
Re: Today Is Sunday! I Don't See No Christian Threads On The Front Page! by Bella3(f): 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2013
Logicboy03:

'bad patriot'
Re: Today Is Sunday! I Don't See No Christian Threads On The Front Page! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2013
Bélla3: 'bad patriot'

When you have a tattoo of the Nigerian flag on your azz, call me.
Re: Today Is Sunday! I Don't See No Christian Threads On The Front Page! by prairie(f): 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2013
Logicboy03:

Logicboy03
Re: Today Is Sunday! I Don't See No Christian Threads On The Front Page! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 03, 2013
prairie: Logicboy03

Yes?
Re: Today Is Sunday! I Don't See No Christian Threads On The Front Page! by Bella3(f): 4:47pm On Feb 03, 2013
Logicboy03:

When you have a tattoo of the Nigerian flag on your azz, call me.
undecidedNa fight? Sorry o.

GOAL!!!
Re: Today Is Sunday! I Don't See No Christian Threads On The Front Page! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 03, 2013
Bélla3: undecidedNa fight? Sorry o.

GOAL!!!

Its on ITV!! Will watch second half!

By the way, would you do a tattoo on your azz for me?

Re: Today Is Sunday! I Don't See No Christian Threads On The Front Page! by Bella3(f): 5:03pm On Feb 03, 2013
Logicboy03:

Its on ITV!! Will watch second half!

By the way, would you do a tattoo on your azz for me?

If it will make you change thy ways... Gladly!
Re: Today Is Sunday! I Don't See No Christian Threads On The Front Page! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 03, 2013
Bélla3: If it will make you change thy ways... Gladly!

Lol...you get small craze! I was just joking ooo! Dont tattoo that fine azz! cheesy
Re: Today Is Sunday! I Don't See No Christian Threads On The Front Page! by Bella3(f): 5:16pm On Feb 03, 2013
Logicboy03:

Lol...you get small craze! I was just joking ooo! Dont tattoo that fine azz! cheesy
:pBadt guy.
Anyway, had no intentions of doing that.
Only molue's have stickers and scratches. Ferrari's are spotless.wink

1 Like

Re: Today Is Sunday! I Don't See No Christian Threads On The Front Page! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 03, 2013
Bélla3: :pBadt guy.
Anyway, had no intentions of doing that.
Only molue's have stickers and scratches. Ferrari's are spotless.wink

Epic quote! That should be my new signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Islam(muslims) Burn Churches In Niger Over Cartoon Of Muhammad In France / Quran's Correct Prophecy Of Victory Of Romans Over The Persians / Pray Until Something Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.