Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,035 members, 7,838,586 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Simple Problem Why Belief In Hell And Souls Is Not Only Wrong But Nonsensical - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Simple Problem Why Belief In Hell And Souls Is Not Only Wrong But Nonsensical (3122 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / Testimony Of Heaven And Hell And Rapture To Soon Happen By Pastor Rodolfo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Problem Why Belief In Hell And Souls Is Not Only Wrong But Nonsensical by truthislight: 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2013
Logicboy03:

What is wrong with you? You are playing a very silly game.

Quoting random and ambigious bible passages that have no relations to the argument at hand and then claiming it supports your very unchristian views of souls is quite silly.

Not only that, your claim that the soul is the man or the animal makes your soul theory even more silly because you are inherently saying souls do not exist, especially as a partof man, it is just a synonym for man.

If God is the originator, he has to explain how he made the mistake of joining two souls in the case of the siamese twins. You can obfuscate all you want. You have to still answer this question

Your inability to grasp what the bible says is not my fault.

I have stated what the bible says, if you are disappointed that the bible is right it is your headech.

Meanwhile, this is what the bible says:

Logicboy03:

you are inherently saying souls do not exist, especially as a partof man, it is just a synonym for man.

^^^
yes, but not just man but also fishes, animal, insects, etc, that has blood the bible says.

Pls, take your grievances out on those that misrepresents what the bible says.

There is nothing that leaves the body that is called "soul" since the living man is the soul.

The bible says the spirit of God is what that goes back to God.

Take note of the plans of yahweh since satan has failed, his returning to man is going to lead to this:

"And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away." (Revelation 21:3-4).

Peace
Re: Simple Problem Why Belief In Hell And Souls Is Not Only Wrong But Nonsensical by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2013
truthislight:

Your inability to grasp what the bible says is not my fault.

I have stated what the bible says, if you are disappointed that the bible is right it is your headech.

Meanwhile, this is what the bible says:

^^^
yes, but not just man but also fishes, animal, insects, etc, that has blood the bible says.

Pls, take your grievances out on those that misrepresents what the bible says.

There is nothing that leaves the body that is called "soul" since the living man is the soul.

The bible says the spirit of God is what that goes back to God.

Take note of the plans of yahweh since satan has failed, his returning to man is going to lead to this:

"And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away." (Revelation 21:3-4).

Peace

I am not arguing with you anymore, you are delusional. Justake a review of what you wrote in bold. The contradiction is glaring
Re: Simple Problem Why Belief In Hell And Souls Is Not Only Wrong But Nonsensical by truthislight: 7:11pm On Feb 07, 2013
Logicboy03:

I am not arguing with you anymore, you are delusional. Justake a review of what you wrote in bold. The contradiction is glaring

to you.

The truth is, there is a difference between the soul and the spirit.
Re: Simple Problem Why Belief In Hell And Souls Is Not Only Wrong But Nonsensical by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 07, 2013
truthislight:

to you.

The truth is, there is a difference between the soul and the spirit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Typical African Traditional Prayer / No Religious Wars In The Bible: Bible Critics Shut Up !!! / The Death And Life Of The World's Biggest Ram(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.