Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Would U Like To Be Part Of History About To Be Made - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would U Like To Be Part Of History About To Be Made (752 Views)

Nigeria’s Police Chiefs From Edet To Arase - History About The Police Force / Buhari To Tell Facts And History’ About Himself In New Website / Opposition Closest To Defeating The Incumbent In Nigeria Politics..history About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would U Like To Be Part Of History About To Be Made by ayoappeal(m): 4:50am On Mar 08, 2008
Dear Nairalanders,

It's a thing of joy to publicly write about something i've been nurturing for a while and that i've been working on which i hope it will hold this year.

It's tagged A DREAM FOR CHANGE CONFERENCE.

This is borne out a passion and desire to awaken the much needed renainsancea among young people, i fel there is a need to handle our own problem our self, chart a course for ourself and build the kind of future we want for our self.

My organization is called THE DREAMERS MOVEMENT(NGO), and one of our activities for this year is a national youth conference tagged A DREAM FOR CHANGE CONFERENCE.

We hope to have as many youths as possible to be part of this, the plot is we are trying to bring young people together under one atmosphere, talking about burning issues concerning them and charting a forward course.

If you are interested, we can put our resources and ideas together.

It's time for we young people to take our destiny in our hand, to determine the kind of people we want to be and the kind of future e want for our self.

I'm very optimistic that i have a purpose to fulfil and that's why i'm still alive, i have a cause to live for and i have a mission to accomplish.

I have drawn up a proposal for this project and i'm looking at packaking it for multinationals to sponsor because it will gulp a lot of money.

So if you want to be part of this in any way of sponsorship or donation, know someone we can talk to that can be of any help, or know how we can go about soliciting for sponsorship or donation,
or want to volunteer to work with the team in the actualisation

Feel free to contact me
Here's my contact
Name: Ayo Adedapo
Phone: 08023088912 or 017458460
email: ayoappeal@yahoo.com
Re: Would U Like To Be Part Of History About To Be Made by Topsido(m): 5:12pm On Mar 09, 2008
Am just like you, just a little more cynical.
Re: Would U Like To Be Part Of History About To Be Made by ayoappeal(m): 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2008
Dear Topsido,

How are you doing, thanks for your interest and i appreciate the call, kindly drop your email for me, i'm working on the proposal for the conference and we are trying to see how best to raise the needed fund for the conference, the budget is rather big and we are optimistic that with proper planning and packaging the dream is achievable.

We need people like you to plan with us, to sort our logistics and all that, but i just with u were in Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Gets New Chairman: Any New Hope? / The Spaces Between Our Lives / The Dance Of The Veil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.