Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

How Much Have You Made On Fanbox? - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / How Much Have You Made On Fanbox? (1810 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Have You Made On Fanbox? by Orikinla(m): 2:48pm On Feb 03, 2013
I never knew about FanBox until one of the most popular award winning Nollywood actors introduced me to it and showed me that he has made over $1000 so far just from page views alone.
Another Nigerian has made over $12, 000 on FanBox.

See my FanBox on http://posts.fanbox.com/w33g5

Re: How Much Have You Made On Fanbox? by Orikinla(m): 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2013
My Final Thoughts About FanBox

~ By 3amart, Happy Mom, Artist, Ghostwriter, Organic Gardener, Pet Lover and Doer of Good Deeds that Need Doing. Living on stolen Native American Land in Ohio

FanBox scam or FanBox spam, I disagree.
I just passed my one year mark on the site and I have cleared nearly $17,000 and most of it is already in my bank account. I've never seen a scam that gave out actual money before. It's the worst business model for a scam I have ever seen if so.

I found FanBox is a really cool social network where you can meet people from all over the world, exchange ideas and information and make money. I have seen this site grow over the past year into a place where members can sell products, services and premium blogs (think early Ebay before fees) and they can use their FanBox money immediately. I have been selling my art there and it's been very cool so far. I even joined the all-volunteer Success Coach program. More on that in another hub.

So, before you believe the bashing, trashing and whining that is out there. Test drive it for yourself and see how much you can make for just sharing what you know.

Source: threeamart.h3amartubpages.com/hub/FanBox-Scam-I-Investigated-it-Myself

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Made On Fanbox? by antontech(m): 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2013
Abt $139 but i don't know if i can withdraw that money because i didn't invest any.
Re: How Much Have You Made On Fanbox? by 2sexy(m): 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2013
do they really pay? someone from here asked me to assist him cash the money from fanbox 2 weeks to xmas. I gave them a paypal to use and it is over one month now nothing has happened. No money has been credited to the paypal account yet.

I dont believe this is real but just a way to waste people's time.

Save your energy for better things please.
Re: How Much Have You Made On Fanbox? by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 10, 2013
I've been using ipl since january and I've earned over $300 dollars and on my dashboard, it says that I haven't reached the 90 days mark, plus, I couldn't open a paypal from nigeria, dos anyone have any idea how I could successfully complete the 90 days and hopefully cash out real money? I'll appreciate it. Thanks.
Re: How Much Have You Made On Fanbox? by fxbot: 8:27am On Oct 13, 2015
they say I have over $2000 there. How do I withdraw orikinla, how far did you go?

(1) (Reply)

Get The Best Website Services From Yemlat At Affordable Cost / A Website That You Can Work With 500 Naira Investment / Contact Firstdevlab For Your Web Designer And Android App Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.