Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,313 members, 7,867,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite (41622 Views)

Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / Bishop Oyedepo's Winners' Chapel Accused Of Exploiting British Worshippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by meetgaya: 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2013
Kx: Why not DSTV instead of mytv.

How many homes can one find mytv today?
MyTv is now outdated. why not on DSTv. most home has shifted to DSTv. Is DSTv too cost for winner?

1 Like

Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by OluEmmaAss: 2:43pm On Feb 05, 2013
meetgaya:
MyTv is now outdated. why not on DSTv. most home has shifted to DSTv. Is DSTv too cost for winner?

Say what u like!
Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by Mogidi: 3:10pm On Feb 05, 2013
Oyedepo will be richer than Dangote in five years mark my words. Without TV he made such stupendous wealth, with TV his wealth would reach stratosphere.

I do not blame Oyedepo because all other pastors are doing the same thing. The difference here is that Oyedepo is a master con man and better than other con artists called pastors.

P.S
Save your saliva if your response to my post is the usual don't talk bad about the man of God. Whoever said it would be easier for the camel's head to go through the needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God. In Oyedepo case it would be an elephant passing through the eye of the needle. It cannot happen and I don't think he will be allowed anywhere near Heaven. His heaven is on earth here.
Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by AkinbamiKola(m): 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2013
What's wrong in a Church launching her dedicated viewing station on the satelite to reach out to multitude who might not have the luxury of time to attend the service in person? but we would humbly appreciate it if the T.V station could be viewed on subsribers using DSTV,GOTV AND STARTIMES as majority of people in Nigeria do not have MYTV.
Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2013
Someone should pls ask these winners chapel members if they have o¥£d€po's phone number cos i need it.If dey dont,then they are stupid
Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by AkinbamiKola(m): 3:23pm On Feb 05, 2013
Mogidi: Oyedepo will be richer than Dangote in five years mark my words. Without TV he made such stupendous wealth, with TV his wealth would reach stratosphere.

I do not blame Oyedepo because all other pastors are doing the same thing. The difference here is that Oyedepo is a master con man and better than other con artists called pastors.

P.S
Save your saliva if your response to my post is the usual don't talk bad about the man of God. Whoever said it would be easier for the camel's head to go through the needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God. In Oyedepo case it would be an elephant passing through the eye of the needle. It cannot happen and I don't think he will be allowed anywhere near Heaven. His heaven is on earth here.

It is always adviceable to mindful of what we say in public. why dont u save uself the stress of castigating a fellow man and leave God to finalize the judgement.The same bible u just quoted also warned u about judging people. stay blessed.
Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by OluEmmaAss: 8:56pm On Feb 05, 2013
Akinbami Kola:

It is always adviceable to mindful of what we say in public.
Leave him, he surely doesn't know of the 42 children that abused Elisha nor of Saul's daughter that despised David.
Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by OluEmmaAss: 10:03am On Feb 06, 2013
They that know their God shall be strong and they shall do exploits. I also shall do great things on the earth IJN.

2 Likes

Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by laytoshtwo: 11:36pm On Feb 06, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]:PSome are impacting the world,some are busy talking about it.Spectators have hypertension watching a match the player goes home with millions.Continue when you die,we won't remember you have points on nairaland.These men have impacted their world in one way.Empty vessels make noise

1 Like

Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by aket41: 11:49pm On Feb 06, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]Hy every1......u talking bad of a man of GOD is nut good..at all''''even jesus said in his word that who are thou to jugde the work of my prophet...most do that nut becus its true but becus dey beef the man of GOD...there is a common saying that if they don't say bad about u den sumfin is wrong''so I don't blame u all but...y nut minus urself from who the devil is using against men of GOD...for Example poeple go haed and say (1)the man is too rich that he uses offering''our GOD is nut a GOD of poverty...watever canut be found in jesus canut be found in me...our GOD the owner of all houses and jets...so wats bad for me as a child of GOD to av from my fathers riches(2)they say he his rich and members her poor....who told u that am a REDEEMED member but I can bodly say winners family are the richest in the world....miracle job here and dere'go to their church the rate at which they park cars outside is even more than the nmembers...so I see GOD @t work dere.....BBN--double portion

1 Like

Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by OluEmmaAss: 11:30am On Feb 09, 2013
@ Aketi: I love ur reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by paddyofboss(m): 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2018
Plz which station on DSTV is gonna air it live
Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by clacicar: 11:07pm On Dec 31, 2020
Please what's winners chapel DStv channel?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex / Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.