Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Jim Iyke Tells Linda Ikeji, F#@K You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Tells Linda Ikeji, F#@K You (3576 Views)

Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Jim Iyke Vs Iyanya,who Rocked The Boss Look Better - [PHOTOS] / Jim Iyke, Ini Edo, Gbenro Ajibade, Gideon Okeke & More Become INEC Ambassadors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke Tells Linda Ikeji, F#@K You by Chini: 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2013
Some weeks back Linda Ikeji posted some hot photos of Jim Iyke.

Professing that every time she posts anything about the dude, he comes after her.

And true to her words, he did.

He cursed her out, calling her an Anorexic B$@tch as well.. Ouch!!

See the full story..
http://www.chinilive.com/2013/02/jim-iyke-tells-linda-ikeji-fk-you.html

Re: Jim Iyke Tells Linda Ikeji, F#@K You by oluwadare26(m): 9:04am On Feb 04, 2013
Linda shud leave him alone...he doesnt want to av anything to do with linda even not his wedding news
Re: Jim Iyke Tells Linda Ikeji, F#@K You by lindaflorence: 11:06am On Feb 04, 2013
the dude wats her
Re: Jim Iyke Tells Linda Ikeji, F#@K You by Chini: 7:59am On Feb 16, 2013
i agree
Re: Jim Iyke Tells Linda Ikeji, F#@K You by SuaveVic(m): 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2013
They shld jst fvck each other and get it over wit.... Dere's obviously sum chemistry or "dirt" btw dese two.
Meanwhile, whr my d0pe dey?
Re: Jim Iyke Tells Linda Ikeji, F#@K You by Chini: 2:54pm On Feb 23, 2013
Yikes!!!
Re: Jim Iyke Tells Linda Ikeji, F#@K You by amebotweetblog: 4:11pm On Feb 23, 2013
I WONDER WHY BOTH OF THEM ARE EXCHANGING WORDS
Re: Jim Iyke Tells Linda Ikeji, F#@K You by deenee: 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2013
Seriously, somebody needs to hook these two muppets up. They also need to be sterilized so that they don't breed in the process. I just can't imagine what the hybrid of Jim "obnoxious" Iyke and Linda "gossip girl" Ikeji will look like :s
Re: Jim Iyke Tells Linda Ikeji, F#@K You by Chini: 11:45pm On Feb 23, 2013
Linda + Iyke = Lyke

Now will that be a Boy or Girl ? grin

(1) (Reply)

D'banj And Olamide Spotted In Atlanta-Photos / Kim Kardashian All White Outfits: Pick Your Favorite / Oshomole Catching Fun With His White Wife At The Beach - SEE PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.