Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles (33992 Views)

Nigeria Wins U17 World Cup For Record 5th Time / Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp / “we’ll Give ONE WEEK Of Free Sex If Eagles Wins The Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by joshzreal: 10:10am On Feb 04, 2013
naija dey sweet my belle.... grin[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]
Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by ABUGEORGE(m): 10:20am On Feb 04, 2013
drogba is a good leader, i try to hate him becos he do score against man u but i cant becos he attribute a good leadership and friendly to everyone. oone luv to all, long live naija, long live super eagles, long live drogba and long live to MAN U aNd EVERYONE
Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 04, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]I try so much to hate this man. Lord knows I have tried. It's impossible. angry undecided smiley kiss[/size]
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . You cant just hate a Good Person You Know, Drogba is one of my favourite footballer of all time. He's A Good Man.

2 Likes

Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by ABUGEORGE(m): 10:31am On Feb 04, 2013
dont blame some haters here, no be their fault, some attend afternoon class, so dey dont know how to read, d way dey read dat is how their brain reason
Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:09am On Feb 04, 2013
DOUBLE-D!!!
Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by Akmust(m): 11:16am On Feb 04, 2013
Drogba said that, as a matured player and also to encourage the Eagles so that winning the elephants would not a waste.
Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by Akmust(m): 11:19am On Feb 04, 2013
cheesy[i][/i]Drogba said that, as a matured player and also to encourage the Eagles so that winning the elephants would not a waste.
Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by SimplySEA(m): 11:22am On Feb 04, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]I try so much to hate this man. Lord knows I have tried. It's impossible. angry undecided smiley kiss[/size]
well i didn't do much to hate him....! Sincerely it isn't difficult....!
Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by SimplySEA(m): 11:25am On Feb 04, 2013
He said it so he could later say do lost to eventual winners....!
Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by vislabraye(m): 11:35am On Feb 04, 2013

I know, you're not in control of your emotiom. Can you say the same about Taye Taiwo?
Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by vislabraye(m): 11:38am On Feb 04, 2013
donsax:
Shut the fv ck kid!!! Is it today he has been facing defeat?? What's Afcon cup compare to ucl he lost with Chelsea to man u? He understand football game better than any ivorian players ..either you win or loose.

Why de insult
Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by olabiz2010: 11:47am On Feb 04, 2013
Click like if you understand this picture grin

1 Like

Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by linjok(f): 11:50am On Feb 04, 2013
pekelepekele: Pray that Nigeria win against Mali . Super eagles are this type of people that whenever you put so much trust on them they fumble and when you think they won't perform they will just do well

Arsenal FC
Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by Jyde89: 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2013
now that's a good sport man if ever you'er looking for one, oga Didier, even though you lost the match; you wer'nt deprived your honor.
Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by Ortarico(m): 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2013
Kudos 2 doz of u guyz who hav gud understandin nd 2 doz of u who lack (Associatn of nonsensicals) I also greet u but otherwise!.....If I were him (Drogba), I would have said the same....Abi who wants 2 lose 2 eventual losers?
Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by deavicky(m): 1:14pm On Feb 04, 2013
andyanders:

What is wrong with what he said?.
If we go ahead and win the cup, that will confirm that they lost to a better team. mu...m..u like u
what is wrong with what he said, is that he said we should win the cup for them. if he really want us to win the cup for them he shouldn't av play the freekick which resulted to goal and nearly gave me heart attack
Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by zimakoalic(m): 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2013
Thx D D.
Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by smartjyke(m): 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2013
Nice one from Didier. He has respect for the Super Eagles.
Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by smartjyke(m): 2:09pm On Feb 04, 2013
Nice one from Didier. He has respect for the Super Eagles.
Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by graceng: 2:09pm On Feb 04, 2013
For it is written,the mouth that speaketh evil,shall speak good of you. and here it is grin grin grin No worries,drogba,we've heard you.
Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 04, 2013
Ortarico: Kudos 2 doz of u guyz who hav gud understandin nd 2 doz of u who lack (Associatn of nonsensicals) I also greet u but otherwise!.....If I were him (Drogba), I would have said the same....Abi who wants 2 lose 2 eventual losers?

1 MILLION LIKES smiley wink
Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by Eziachi: 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2013
airmark: @Ogugua, DD is a legend, you gotta like him.
He is no legend of mine. Even at this stage of his career and age he is still diving.
How he managed to con the referee to earn the free kick that resulted in their goal. I don't think you will still be calling him a legend had that goal had, had impact on the outcome.

1 Like

Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by ndidibabe(f): 10:26pm On Feb 04, 2013
pekelepekele: Pray that Nigeria win against Mali . Super eagles are this type of people that whenever you put so much trust on them they fumble and when you think they won't perform they will just do well
Which eagles are you talking about? The new or the old?
Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by donPhill(m): 11:17pm On Feb 04, 2013
drogba talk sense joor...win the cup 4 us means....since u have kicked us 4rm d game, try harder and win so we knw we are kicked by a strong team.....more grease@ eagles
Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by fabianblaise: 12:21am On Feb 05, 2013
andyanders:

What is wrong with what he said?.
If we go ahead and win the cup, that will confirm that they lost to a better team. mu...m..u like u
thanks man...sigh...tell am... Dats wats wrong with this country. No true 'sportmanship'. If a politician loses out, he'll say the election was rigged. If someone get 'A's, another will say he cheated...duh..
Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by Danabu(m): 3:18am On Feb 05, 2013

on the contrary, I seriously do!
Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by MotionKali: 10:27am On Feb 05, 2013
Please nairaland users how can we fight corruption in our country Nigeria? Please we need your contribution.
Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2013
Motion Kali: Please nairaland users how can we fight corruption in our country Nigeria? Please we need your contribution.

Corruption is not the evil we should be fighting-- a greater evil resides in our significant ability to accept and condone corruption on a daily basis. when you can fight your implicit acceptance of corruption the battle is already won

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stopilla Sunzu Surprises His Wife With A Car For Giving Him A Cute Baby (Pics) / Chukwuma Agbo Is Dead! Eagles Assistant Coach Dies / This Is How The Next Super Eagles Team Should Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.