Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Well Done To The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Well Done To The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section! (1833 Views)

2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe / Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana / I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Well Done To The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2013
All I can say to the obviously partisan moderators on the politics section of NL is well done. These moderators have left no one in doubt that they'r pro-ACN/CPC.

Consistent with their past antics, they had to dig deep to bring up the topic "Hurry Up, Jonathan - Reuben Abati" so as to dilute Abati's recent article titled "The Hypocrisy Of Yesterday’s Men, By Reuben Abati" and pushed both of them to the front page.

We saw the same antics when the El Rufai blasphemous tweet raged like wild fire. The moderators found a way to balance the initial blasphemous tweet with an apology. In fact, the initial tweet did not make the front page until an apology was ready to ACCOMPANY it.

This very ugly development is very unfortunate. I feel so sad that we cannot get an unbiased and neutral platform for all and sundry to express themselves. More disheartening is the fact that an otherwise great platform is being destroyed by biased and partisan moderators.

Anyway, since some of us are now convinced that NL is now an ACN/CPC propaganda tool, those of us who do not belong to that camp will soon take our leave.
Re: Well Done To The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section! by superior1: 10:11pm On Feb 03, 2013
I don't get your definition of bias, do you mean they should be singing Jona praises?

So beaf, u wan change ur ID again?
Re: Well Done To The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section! by OurYansh: 10:16pm On Feb 03, 2013
Senseless 9gerian: Anyway, since some of us are now convinced that NL is now an ACN/CPC propaganda tool, those of us who do not belong to that camp will soon take our leave.

Bye-Bye!!

Happy to MISS YOU.... cheesy

Run along to Naijapundits.... You'll love it over there...

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Well Done To The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 03, 2013
superior1: I don't get your definition of bias, do you mean they should be singing Jona praises?

Absence of Level playing field is biase. Manipulation of the neutrality of the platform is biase. Let the pro and anti-GEJ NLanders have a level playing field. That's what should be happening on this platform.

Unfortunately, what we see here is that the moderators shamelessly manipulate the platform in favour of anti-GEJ sentiments
Re: Well Done To The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section! by takedat(m): 10:47pm On Feb 03, 2013
grin grin grin Don't tell me you guys are already admitting defeat. Here comes the Abati and Okupe mentality where every cry is about the opposition, so much for a Chronic Sympathy Troller!

@Mods, please give special consideration to threads sponsored by political parties and government goons!

1 Like

Re: Well Done To The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 03, 2013
Consistent with their past antics, they had to dig deep to bring up the topic "Hurry Up, Jonathan - Reuben Abati" so as to dilute Abati's recent article titled "The Hypocrisy Of Yesterday’s Men, By Reuben Abati" and pushed both of them to the front page.

I don't know what the criteria for moving new discussion threads for increased visibility is, but it would appear that @Sincere 9gerian has every right to be aggrieved in this instance.

4 Likes

Re: Well Done To The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section! by gbanikiti(m): 10:51pm On Feb 03, 2013
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE PART 4. grin
Re: Well Done To The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section! by OurYansh: 10:56pm On Feb 03, 2013
take dat: grin grin grin Don't tell me you guys are already admitting defeat. Here comes the Abati and Okupe mentality where every cry is about the opposition.

That's what Beaf said before he ran away!!

The "Eko Oni Baje" crew are really making it hard for the Jonathanians.

Even Jonathan aint helping their cause here. Always making silly decisions that are indefensible and outrightly stvpid. Anyway, silly 9gerian did a Good job. He was resilient, resourceful and passionate about his job. However, there's a limit you can go when defending a recalcitrant mor0nic ding-bat, the sort we now have as Presido.

Adieu Bro, I wish you all the best in your future endeavour. Looking forward to your incarnate in days to come.

Comrade Our Yansh is a free lance media consultant and he writes from Effurun, Delta State

3 Likes

Re: Well Done To The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section! by Rhino5dm: 11:29pm On Feb 03, 2013

Re: Well Done To The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section! by Walexz02(m): 11:50pm On Feb 03, 2013
Abeeegi! Go and address the issue of the G8 that whant to help Nigerian scramble corruption in our democrazy.....
Perhaps, you are just shouting foul if you dont knw..... You talking as if it is only recent that old threads are moved to homepage. Somehow for u!
Re: Well Done To The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section! by NegroNtns(m): 11:50pm On Feb 03, 2013
rhino,

why you put my pikins on nairaland like that? my baby mamas go vex if dem found out wetin my brother do. grin
Re: Well Done To The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section! by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 04, 2013
superior1: I don't get your definition of bias, do you mean they should be singing Jona praises?

GBAM GBAM GAM

Beaf and the 40 Laptops wan restrategise with new I.D's grin
Re: Well Done To The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section! by seanet01: 2:16am On Feb 04, 2013
Ewo!
Sebi I told you.
Defending a tactless and barbaric government is not an easy Job.
And moreover, You PDP paid goons simply don't know Nigerians have Wisen Up.
You can go back to your village for all i care.
Ifeanyichukwu sorry o.
GEJ makes your paid per post harder with each decision he takes.
She bi dem dey pay pension for the 40 man Laptop team too?
That one suppose be the buffer zone between you and the staring Abject poverty for lazy and sil.ly dudes like you.
Pele o.
Re: Well Done To The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section! by OurYansh: 2:38am On Feb 04, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: All I can say to the obviously partisan moderators on the politics section of NL is well done. These moderators have left no one in doubt that they'r pro-ACN/CPC.

We saw the same antics when the El Rufai blasphemous tweet raged like wild fire. The moderators found a way to balance the initial blasphemous tweet with an apology. In fact, the initial tweet did not make the front page until an apology was ready to ACCOMPANY it.

This very ugly development is very unfortunate. I feel so sad that we cannot get an unbiased and neutral platform for all and sundry to express themselves. More disheartening is the fact that an otherwise great platform is being destroyed by biased and partisan moderators.

Anyway, since some of us are now convinced that NL is now an ACN/CPC propaganda tool, those of us who do not belong to that camp will soon take our leave.

Re: Well Done To The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section! by doofanc: 3:35am On Feb 04, 2013
If only OP knew threads like this only serve to highlight the intellectual bankruptcy amongst their crew. . .

Rather than tackle the issues raised in both articles, WRITTEN BY THE SAME PERSON, you've come, tear soaked hanky in hand, to seek our sympathy for your inability to come up with a credible defense for your principal.

Make una dey try get shame sometimes. I think it helps.

1 Like

Re: Well Done To The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section! by seanet01: 5:14am On Feb 04, 2013
Na wa o
Re: Well Done To The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section! by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 04, 2013
I can see the ACN/CPC crew have besieged this thread with their nuisance as usual. This is all they know how to do- derail threads and cause distraction.

This thread is about moderators who are shamelessly partisan biased. I gave two convincing instances to buttress my point.
But rather than address the issue raised, the vultures are here again with their nuisance.

A biased referee can destroy even the most beautiful football match or indeed any sporting event. I am not asking the moderators or NL to be pro-GEJ. In fact, I cannot imagine wasting my time on this platform if its all about GEJ. The beauty of this platform is the DIFFERENT SHADES of opinion and the arguments back and forth. But the shamelessly partisan and biased moderators are destroying that beauty. Thats my point on this thread.

Many of us were not on NL in 2011 when GEJ won election and he may not even need our help to win again come 2015 if decides to re-contest. But like I said earlier, I enjoy doing what I do on this platform. But the shameless antics of the moderators on this platform saddens my heart.
Re: Well Done To The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section! by seanet01: 7:13am On Feb 04, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I can see the ACN/CPC crew have besieged this thread with their nuisance as usual. This is all they know how to do- derail threads and cause distraction.
This thread is about moderators who are shamelessly partisan biased. I gave two convincing instances to buttress my point.
But rather than address the issue raised, the vultures are here again with their nuisance.
A biased referee can destroy even the most beautiful football match or indeed any sporting event. I am not asking the moderators or NL to be pro-GEJ. In fact, I cannot imagine wasting my time on this platform if its all about GEJ. The beauty of this platform is the DIFFERENT SHADES of opinion and the arguments back and forth. But the shamelessly partisan and biased moderators are destroying that beauty. Thats my point on this thread.
Many of us were not on NL in 2011 when GEJ won election and he may not even need our help to win again come 2015 if decides to re-contest. But like I said earlier, I enjoy doing what I do on this platform. But the shameless antics of the moderators on this platform saddens my heart.
In what way did the Moderators display partiality?
The two articles were written by the Same Person?
You head no pump fuel.
Re: Well Done To The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section! by Tolexander: 7:17am On Feb 04, 2013
To start with!
Nairaland is a microcosm of nigeria and anything that happens on the site is what may likely happens when extended to the whole nigerian system.
You claimed the site has been CPC/ACN interested by its moderators? Put it like this, if you were a moderator on nairaland, what are the news you would made peculiar to the front page? Definitely, it is going to be news that praises GEJ and exalt his works. Not saying the moderators are party interested cos the news moved to the front page are the news posted by the members which 90% of them do not believe in the present government. You and some other guys are just the very few ones supporting GEJ. Do you want the topics posted by 90% ANTIGEJ to be encapsulated by 10% PROGEJ?
Concerning the El Rufai's case, he made a very derogatory statement against the leader of a religion. Common sense is enough to show that there will be a riot on this site which may cause commotion. And as you know, religion causes the main crises in nigeria apart from ethnicity today. So posting that kind of news immediately without giving another news where he is being remorseful will likely generate an explosive reaction from the xtians.
Moreover nairaland is a man's business whose living is base on the profit generated by this site through the result of the traffics generated. Many people(90% of nairaland visitors) like the news that crucify and criticize GEJ and are always interested in them.

2 Likes

Re: Well Done To The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section! by kheart(m): 7:47am On Feb 04, 2013
@ op and u think ur thread aint biased? Plz go check for d meanin of that word before writin rubbbbbish next time. Thanks
Re: Well Done To The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section! by Geomac: 7:49am On Feb 04, 2013
insincere9ja is sick, pls help
Re: Well Done To The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section! by holyvirgin: 8:42am On Feb 04, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

I agree with you on this one, it was uncalled for and when I saw that topic on front page, I was disapointed. Constructive criticism is allowed on the politics section but digging up old stories to smear the person of okupe and ridicule jonathan is unaceptable.

Frontpage has gone to the dogs, we keep seeing anti GEJ threads but praises for others.
Honestly I'm not happy with the latest development.

Pls dnt quote me, even if u must dnt insult me.

2 Likes

Re: Well Done To The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section! by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 04, 2013
kheart: @ op and u think ur thread aint biased? Plz go check for d meanin of that word before writin rubbbbbish next time. Thanks
Use your head my friend. I'm not a moderator. I'm a player on this platform, just like other players. A moderator is like a referee and is expected to be unbiased and neutral. A bad or biased referee can kill an otherwise fantastic football match. Thats my point.

1 Like

Re: Well Done To The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section! by joeyfire(m): 8:57am On Feb 04, 2013
All social media hacks on the payroll of whatever party can kiss my arze. Y'all are bitches anyway
Re: Well Done To The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section! by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 04, 2013
Tolexander: To start with!
Nairaland is a microcosm of nigeria and anything that happens on the site is what may likely happens when extended to the whole nigerian system.
You claimed the site has been CPC/ACN interested by its moderators? Put it like this, if you were a moderator on nairaland, what are the news you would made peculiar to the front page? Definitely, it is going to be news that praises GEJ and exalt his works. Not saying the moderators are party interested cos the news moved to the front page are the news posted by the members which 90% of them do not believe in the present government. You and some other guys are just the very few ones supporting GEJ. Do you want the topics posted by 90% ANTIGEJ to be encapsulated by 10% PROGEJ?
Concerning the El Rufai's case, he made a very derogatory statement against the leader of a religion. Common sense is enough to show that there will be a riot on this site which may cause commotion. And as you know, religion causes the main crises in nigeria apart from ethnicity today. So posting that kind of news immediately without giving another news where he is being remorseful will likely generate an explosive reaction from the xtians.
Moreover nairaland is a man's business whose living is base on the profit generated by this site through the result of the traffics generated. Many people(90% of nairaland visitors) like the news that crucify and criticize GEJ and are always interested in them.
Your statistics of 90% vs 10% only exists in your imagination. The views expressed above are your opinion. QED!

I have ABSOLUTELY NO problems with persons like you. My problem is with the shamelessly biased and partisan moderators.
Re: Well Done To The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section! by Demdem(m): 9:07am On Feb 04, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: those of us who do not belong to that camp will soon take our leave.

Good riddance.

1 Like

Re: Well Done To The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section! by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 04, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

ewoooo! see as my children dey cry! na wa o!
Re: Well Done To The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section! by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 04, 2013
Demdem:

Good riddance.
to bad nonsense! tongue

1 Like

Re: Well Done To The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section! by seanet01: 9:17am On Feb 04, 2013
holyvirgin:
I agree with you on this one, it was uncalled for and when I saw that topic on front page, I was disapointed. Constructive criticism is allowed on the politics section but digging up old stories to smear the person of okupe and ridicule jonathan is unaceptable.
Frontpage has gone to the dogs, we keep seeing anti GEJ threads but praises for others.
Honestly I'm not happy with the latest development.
Pls dnt quote me, even if u must dnt insult me.
Agreed with Nonsensical Reasoning?
If you have used your brain, you will not have agreed with this garbage.
Birds of the same feather.
Re: Well Done To The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section! by takedat(m): 9:22am On Feb 04, 2013
@Sincere9gerian, what has El-Rufai's blasphemous tweet got to do with Pro-GEJ and Anti-GEJ. Some of us knew you guys were only interested in scoring cheap political point and that those rants weren't faith related.

On Abati's threads, the mods should offer an explanation. I do not know much about OAM4J's political leaning but I know Afam isn't ACN/CPC, so your spurious accusation that the mods are bias is false!

2 Likes

Re: Well Done To The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section! by Demdem(m): 9:31am On Feb 04, 2013
take dat: @Sincere9gerian, what has El-Rufai's blasphemous tweet got to do with Pro-GEJ and Anti-GEJ. Some of us knew you guys were only interested in scoring cheap political point and that those rants weren't faith related.

On Abati's threads, the mods should offer an explanation. I do not know much about OAM4J's political leaning but I know Afam isn't ACN/CPC, so your spurious accusation that the mods are bias is false!

Seun recently categorically told us of recent that the super MOD and himself uses their discretion to place topics on FP and not even the mods though they can suggest topics just like any one of us. Among the criteria they use is the potential traffic such topics will bring. This site needs to generate funds and the more traffic the better for him. Ordinary Linda ikeji just acquired an Infiniti jeep while my own Nairaland seun still dey cruise his 504 peugeout. cool if am seun, i really dont need to give that riff-raff any explanation as long as none of the articles are false. This same OP has suggested numerous topics for front page and the Mods placed them there, why didnt he complain then? Let him and his fellow gangs ffuck off to naijapundits.

3 Likes

Re: Well Done To The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section! by Ngwakwe: 10:04am On Feb 04, 2013
Nairaland Moderators lean to ACN/CPC = FACT

ACN/CPC Sycophants and Paid Agents use insults, abuse, derailing thread and name calling to stifle opposition = FACT

Any POLITICAL DEBATE that credits PDP/Jonathan will instantly be made intellectually abusive by ACN/CPC sympathizers = FACT

Eko Ile and Gbawe receive commendation for their partisan propaganda while Beaf and Sincere 9nigerian are vilified = FACT

If I have my way, I recommend one week ban for calling Sincere 9njerian, [b] Insincere 9njerian [/b]because it is all calculated attempt to terrorize intelligent debate and to feed the gullible/immature minds with only one side of the story.

NAIRALAND will soon be one party forum with all these intimidation coming from ACN/CPC praise singers.

All I ask for is let's stop these internet bulling and intellectual terrorism.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr President Call Ihejerika To Order / Police Hunt Nigerian Pair Involved In £137,000 Travellers Cheques Scam / Doctors Join ASUU On Strike Over Payment Of Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.