Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Urgent Vacancies: Web-developers And Web Designers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Urgent Vacancies: Web-developers And Web Designers (720 Views)

We Need Web Designers Urgently / Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here / Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancies: Web-developers And Web Designers by noworry: 11:07am On Mar 08, 2008
Hello,

A solution developement company wants to recruit the services web-developers and web-designers.

Expertise :

WEB-DEVELOPER

Macromedia Dreamweaver
PHP
ASP/ASP.NET
HTML
CSS

WEB-DESIGNER

Adobe Photoshop cs2.0
Macromedia Dreamweaver 8
Macromedia Flash/Switch
Macromedia fireworks 8
After Effect
General HTML Tags
css (crystal Style Sheet)

if you're fit for the vacancies listed above simply paste and send your CV to the mail address: goodness876@yahoo.co.uk. pls indicate the subject of the post you're appliying for : Webdesigner or Webdeveloper as its applicable

Deadline Monday 7th March 2008
Re: Urgent Vacancies: Web-developers And Web Designers by Afam(m): 7:09pm On Mar 08, 2008
noworry:

Deadline Monday 7th March 2008

Is this Monday in 2008 or 2009?
Re: Urgent Vacancies: Web-developers And Web Designers by tundewoods(m): 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2008
Afam:

Is this Monday in 2008 or 2009?

Gosh you beat me to the question !
Re: Urgent Vacancies: Web-developers And Web Designers by syskay(m): 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2008
March 7, 2009 does not fall on a Monday. grin
Re: Urgent Vacancies: Web-developers And Web Designers by Afam(m): 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2008
syskay:

March 7, 2009 does not fall on a Monday. grin

Well, let us include 2010 - 2030, maybe we will find one that fits.
Re: Urgent Vacancies: Web-developers And Web Designers by nduaj(m): 11:30am On Mar 10, 2008
@emmanuel from Lagos.

Pls can u do us the honor of showing us any of your so called 10k websites?
thank you
Re: Urgent Vacancies: Web-developers And Web Designers by webmaster3: 12:44pm On Mar 10, 2008
Yes, Emmanuel please show us your 10k sites for reference.
Re: Urgent Vacancies: Web-developers And Web Designers by OmniPotens(m): 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2008
@emmanuel01

I don't think I found any web pages attached to the URL you specified unless they are yet to be uploaded. senmillioniara.com returned as a not registered domain name when I ran a search on it, what happened there? I still think you have not displayed your portfolio. In fact, to cut the whole story short here, what is the link to your personal website which you display to your clients to convince them you actually do what you want them to embark on?
Re: Urgent Vacancies: Web-developers And Web Designers by niyyie(m): 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2008
Will noworry please correct the date?
Re: Urgent Vacancies: Web-developers And Web Designers by webguru(m): 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2008
dont think he needs to

those interested will apply smiley

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For A Web Designer. Anybody Up? / Help Review My Site Www.adten.net / Active Records VS Sql What Do You Think ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.