Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Ini Edo Covers Valentine Edition Of Beauty Box - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ini Edo Covers Valentine Edition Of Beauty Box (13111 Views)

What Women Pass Through All Because Of Beauty (photo) / Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) / Annie Idibia On The Cover Of TW Magazine Valentine Edition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Covers Valentine Edition Of Beauty Box by OmolodMilkman93(m): 10:50am On Feb 04, 2013
i fine pass her, with or without makeup,....GBAM
Re: Ini Edo Covers Valentine Edition Of Beauty Box by graceng: 10:57am On Feb 04, 2013
Lady, you are already beautiful, yes, the Mary Kay and make-up I see, but they just enhance your beauty because that's what being a lady is about. wink
Re: Ini Edo Covers Valentine Edition Of Beauty Box by kandiikane(m): 11:15am On Feb 04, 2013
nikkypearl: I luv u gurl!I do appreciate pretty girls coz am pretty!!Bleep all haters!the gurl is in MONEY,we talking money they re talikng nonsense!post unna pics make we see!pistweee!

Lol, wtf is this?
Re: Ini Edo Covers Valentine Edition Of Beauty Box by Orikinla(m): 11:32am On Feb 04, 2013
segunsd: [img]http://2.bp..com/-XG9pNCfrnw4/UQ7gyAthshI/AAAAAAAAh0w/Nf6MFS9yhPk/s640/ini.jpg[/img]

Ini Edo glams up the cover of the valentine edition of Beauty Box magazine. She's really beautiful.

http://naijapose.com/ini-edo-covers-valentine-edition-of-beauty-box/

Sweet mama jama.
Re: Ini Edo Covers Valentine Edition Of Beauty Box by fairygeh(f): 11:40am On Feb 04, 2013
I smell beef,beef,beef everywhere,ini edo is pretttttty
Re: Ini Edo Covers Valentine Edition Of Beauty Box by tellwisdom: 11:47am On Feb 04, 2013
nikkypearl: I luv u gurl!I do appreciate pretty girls coz am pretty!!Bleep all haters!the gurl is in MONEY,we talking money they re talikng nonsense!post unna pics make we see!pistweee!

which paint you use paint mouth??--Fine coat?? sad
Re: Ini Edo Covers Valentine Edition Of Beauty Box by Asis(m): 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2013
gumzee: na ur father dey Bleep her! Idiot!!!!
lolz help me ask am o!
Re: Ini Edo Covers Valentine Edition Of Beauty Box by whitefairy(f): 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2013
[b][/b]
scribble: she

actually she is a known ashawo. when i was in college i knew some south-south government types that used to bang her. Ibori, Alams and d lot.

Maybe she has reformed now
and so f:ucking wht? Are u a saint?must u bring up her past?pple like u are actually worse!
Re: Ini Edo Covers Valentine Edition Of Beauty Box by andyanders: 1:40pm On Feb 04, 2013
whitefairy: [b][/b]and so f:ucking wht? Are u a saint?must u bring up her past?pple like u are actually worse!

You said the truth about this idd-iot who call her Ashawo. His/her mother and sisters are the Ashwao. Knowing someones past does it mean you condemn her present and future? Allow that iddi-ot to say his mind.
Re: Ini Edo Covers Valentine Edition Of Beauty Box by funketina(f): 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2013
She is beautiful sha.
Re: Ini Edo Covers Valentine Edition Of Beauty Box by voucher(f): 3:46pm On Feb 04, 2013
Okija_juju: So much Mary Kay, I doubt if her mother would even recognize her..

U hav neva heard of d word Change abi? She took dz pics some yrs back,u dnt expect her to remain lyk dz forever.Enemy of Progress!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Covers Valentine Edition Of Beauty Box by Lepatohset(f): 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2013
nuella_50: SEE AS MINIMAL MAKEUP TAKE FINE FOR YA FACE NO BE ALL THOSE HEAVY MAKEUP WEY SHE DEY DO CUM LOOK LYK OJUJU CALABAR JOOR ! *thumbs up* ABEG MAKE UNA TEACH AM LESS IS GOOD ! * 1st to comment*?

U get eyes so...?
Re: Ini Edo Covers Valentine Edition Of Beauty Box by Tiwah: 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]ini edo wat hav turned into...der is nufin compared 2 d natura cryl
Re: Ini Edo Covers Valentine Edition Of Beauty Box by ivy5(f): 9:03pm On Feb 04, 2013
Nice pic
Re: Ini Edo Covers Valentine Edition Of Beauty Box by Skenge98: 5:43am On Mar 16, 2013
Naturally, Ini Edo is beautiful whether with makeup or no makeup. Thump up g i r l cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Skin Looks Dirty / Photo Collection Of Beautiful Lace Skirt And Blouse Styles 2019 / Stop Hair Breakage And Grow Your Beards With This Hair Combo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.