Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,670 members, 7,823,895 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Opportunity In Marketing - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Opportunity In Marketing (806 Views)

Graduate Jobs In Marketing Agency / Exciting Career Opportunity In Coscharis Group Limited. / Graduate Career Opportunity In A Leading Bank – Workforce Management Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunity In Marketing by coolkyle(m): 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2008
There is a business opportunity for anybody that is intrested in a career in marketing, anyone that is intrested should send their CV to marketingpotentials@yahoo.com . Only people that have the desire to succeed and live an independent life should apply.
Re: Opportunity In Marketing by coolkyle(m): 1:57pm On Mar 09, 2008
Happy Sunday Nairaland!
Re: Opportunity In Marketing by coolkyle(m): 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2008
if you have any questions am online through out today.
Re: Opportunity In Marketing by coolkyle(m): 8:01pm On Mar 09, 2008
Well another week starts today, a week of new opportunities new ambitions, successes and may all you work hard for and deserve be yours. Have a wonderful week to all Nairalanders.
Re: Opportunity In Marketing by DRANOEL(m): 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2008
marketing what?
Re: Opportunity In Marketing by coolkyle(m): 12:20pm On Mar 10, 2008
Another week starts, wow time sure flies when you are having fun and drags when things aren't going well.
Re: Opportunity In Marketing by victoriasu(f): 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2008
I WANT TO TELL YOU ABOUT THIS CLEAN WAY OF MAKING MONEY.ITS TESTED AND TRUSTED.CHECK IT OUT NOW!

I want to tell you about a great site I found. They pay me to read e-mail,

visit web sites and much more.

It's free to join and easy to sign up! CLICK THIS

LINK TO VISIT: http://rolex-mails.com/pages/index.php?refid=victoriasuccess
Re: Opportunity In Marketing by coolkyle(m): 9:10am On Mar 11, 2008
do you know the funny thing, we keep crying that there is no jobs, why do we have to work for others when we can be job creators and not job seekers, it doesnt make sense. And another thing we want ready made success, until we take a look at the larger picture and take a leap of faith we are not going to improve.

(1) (Reply)

First Inland Bank Tst / Fresh: Check These New Vacancies Fast / P.h Residents, Oil And Gas Job For You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.