Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Chartered Financial And Investment Analyst Of Nigeria CIFIAN. Let Meet Here.. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Chartered Financial And Investment Analyst Of Nigeria CIFIAN. Let Meet Here.. (3994 Views)

Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Institution In Nigeria? / Chartered Institute Of Administration (cia) / Icsan - Institute Of Chartered Secretaries And Administrators. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chartered Financial And Investment Analyst Of Nigeria CIFIAN. Let Meet Here.. by unanghope: 10:36am On Feb 04, 2013
Hi, my fellow CIFIAN.. I will like us 2 meet here let discuss about important issues like induction, ur previous interview and examination.. First of all introduce urself and nxt 2 d point so that we cn knw ourselve more better..

1 Like

Re: Chartered Financial And Investment Analyst Of Nigeria CIFIAN. Let Meet Here.. by tanimola22: 11:57am On Feb 04, 2013
unanghope: Hi, my fellow CIFIAN.. I will like us 2 meet here let discuss about important issues like induction, ur previous interview and examination.. First of all introduce urself and nxt 2 d point so that we cn knw ourselve more better..

Please tell me about this organization. I swear, I had never heard it until now.

T22

2 Likes

Re: Chartered Financial And Investment Analyst Of Nigeria CIFIAN. Let Meet Here.. by gbagelat(m): 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2013
It's sound intresting
Re: Chartered Financial And Investment Analyst Of Nigeria CIFIAN. Let Meet Here.. by Mustay(m): 11:57am On Sep 05, 2013
tanimola22:

I swear, I had never heard it until now.

Me too!
Re: Chartered Financial And Investment Analyst Of Nigeria CIFIAN. Let Meet Here.. by fabour8312: 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
This is a good forum. I did my exam in May this year, awaiting induction.

CIFIAN is a veritable organization and strategic change agent, mandated by incorporation as catalyst in Financial and Investment Analysis. Basically, the org is channeled towards investment decision and financial analysis. It is different from ICAN and ANAN.

3 Likes

Re: Chartered Financial And Investment Analyst Of Nigeria CIFIAN. Let Meet Here.. by collins843: 9:36am On Apr 17, 2016
fabour8312:
This is a good forum. I did my exam in May this year, awaiting induction.

CIFIAN is a veritable organization and strategic change agent, mandated by incorporation as catalyst in Financial and Investment Analysis. Basically, the org is channeled towards investment decision and financial analysis. It is different from ICAN and ANAN.
I have interest in CIFIAN. HOW DO I GO ABT DAT? AM A GRADUATE of Public Admin (UNN). 08162330225.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chartered Financial And Investment Analyst Of Nigeria CIFIAN. Let Meet Here.. by CIFIAN: 11:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
Officially this is our first post on Nairaland. Its nice to be here...
Re: Chartered Financial And Investment Analyst Of Nigeria CIFIAN. Let Meet Here.. by dagr8(m): 8:38am On Sep 22, 2016
CIFIAN:
Officially this is our first post on Nairaland. Its nice to be here...
You are welcome. Tell us more about what we need to know.
Re: Chartered Financial And Investment Analyst Of Nigeria CIFIAN. Let Meet Here.. by CIFIAN: 12:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
@dagr8,Thanks for asking, kindly visit www.ifianng.com for your update or Call +2348069786225
Excerpts www.africanexaminer.com/international-financial-body-pledges.

(1) (Reply)

List Of All Banks Sort Codes: / Free Legal Advice For Nairalanders / Onnoghen Charges 4,283 New Lawyers To Be Honest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.