Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Evidence Of Match-fixing In Champions League & World Cup Qualifiers - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Evidence Of Match-fixing In Champions League & World Cup Qualifiers (9392 Views)

Lionel Messi Injured In Champions League Match Against Benfica / Rooney's Father Arrested For Match Fixing / Biggest Match Fixing Scandal In European Football History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence Of Match-fixing In Champions League & World Cup Qualifiers by lordGrad: 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2013
Remembering TOM HENNING OVREBOR
Re: Evidence Of Match-fixing In Champions League & World Cup Qualifiers by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2013
fool talk
Re: Evidence Of Match-fixing In Champions League & World Cup Qualifiers by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2013
Dap07:
As a matter of fact, it's d Liverpool v Debreceni match, 2009
LIAR who told you self?
Re: Evidence Of Match-fixing In Champions League & World Cup Qualifiers by Kcxee(m): 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2013
earthgreeners:

No one needs to be told that its Mancheaters United
earthgreeners:

earthgreeners:

am sorry if you read well n heard the man speaking he made mention of laliga n some other league bt EPL was nt mentioned...so hw y do.u mention united!!!
Re: Evidence Of Match-fixing In Champions League & World Cup Qualifiers by romanlaw(m): 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2013
I SUSPECT CHEKSEA AND NAPOLI................THE WAY THEY ALLOWED CHEKSAE TO COME BACK AND WIN.
Re: Evidence Of Match-fixing In Champions League & World Cup Qualifiers by folahann(m): 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2013
The fact is the clubs themselves might not be directly involved in fixing the match.
Re: Evidence Of Match-fixing In Champions League & World Cup Qualifiers by princemaicheal: 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2013
Thayay: Chelsea vs barca 2009
liverpools vs debreccen 2009
dinamo zagreb vs lyon 2012
juventus vs shaktar 2012
chelsea vs napoli 2011......these matches are suppose 2 be investigated...to be frank man u don't involve in match fixing,they're just sumtimes favoured by refs for no reason
Lastly, Barcelona Vs Gunners

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Match-fixing In Champions League & World Cup Qualifiers by 7stargen(m): 2:38pm On Feb 05, 2013
[color=#000000][/color]barca ;Dbarca
Re: Evidence Of Match-fixing In Champions League & World Cup Qualifiers by Mcleo007(m): 3:03pm On Feb 05, 2013
mutiply: Am conviced that the champs league match was the semi final game between chelsea and barca some years back, that ref denied chelsea good penalty claims cause he wanted uefa lona to qualify

I can guess you watched that game at a viewing center. That explains possibly y you forgot to mention that, same ref awarded a straight red to Abidal for a non-existent offence. #QuitPrejudice
Re: Evidence Of Match-fixing In Champions League & World Cup Qualifiers by AkpuNku2: 3:26pm On Feb 05, 2013
chelsea vs barca 2012 semi-final
Re: Evidence Of Match-fixing In Champions League & World Cup Qualifiers by logica(m): 4:02pm On Feb 05, 2013
Mcleo007:

I can guess you watched that game at a viewing center. That explains possibly y you forgot to mention that, same ref awarded a straight red to Abidal for a non-existent offence. #QuitPrejudice
You are wasting your keystrokes. It will never sink in.
Re: Evidence Of Match-fixing In Champions League & World Cup Qualifiers by oseme4u2: 5:13pm On Feb 05, 2013
earthgreeners:

Is it your bizness if I choose to be illogical?
you are goat,for making such statement
Re: Evidence Of Match-fixing In Champions League & World Cup Qualifiers by francis247(m): 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2013
I can bet my life savings that the result of the match btw Juve and Shaktar in the group stage of the UEFA champions league was pre arranged.
Re: Evidence Of Match-fixing In Champions League & World Cup Qualifiers by Limaoscar: 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2013
cheksli

@Mukinatu,
You've said worse things so don't even pretend you blushed when you typed the Rubbi.sh up there.
Re: Evidence Of Match-fixing In Champions League & World Cup Qualifiers by Adexchelsea19(m): 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2013
Na chelsea versus barca 2009.I stil dey rememba dat match lik yestaday.
Re: Evidence Of Match-fixing In Champions League & World Cup Qualifiers by harlos: 7:11pm On Feb 05, 2013
Akpu.Nku:
chelsea vs barca 2012 semi-final
did you even watch the match at all
Re: Evidence Of Match-fixing In Champions League & World Cup Qualifiers by dotcomnamename: 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2013
juventus vs shaktar 2012
chelsea vs napoli 2011......these matches are suppose 2 be investigated...to be frank man u don't involve in match fixing,they're just sumtimes favoured by refs for no reason

Arsenal vs Barcelona, Champ League final 2006?
Re: Evidence Of Match-fixing In Champions League & World Cup Qualifiers by oniwo(m): 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2013
juventus vs shaktar 2012
Man Utd do n't involve in match fixing it is RED DEVIL grin grin
Re: Evidence Of Match-fixing In Champions League & World Cup Qualifiers by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 05, 2013
See my brothers fighting over matters that do not concern them.

Investigate match fixing in CAF and most of them won't be able to point out games. Even some of them read their ponts from goaldotcom.

2 Likes

Re: Evidence Of Match-fixing In Champions League & World Cup Qualifiers by obi4eze(m): 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2013
Hmm...
Re: Evidence Of Match-fixing In Champions League & World Cup Qualifiers by afoo02(m): 9:42am On Feb 06, 2013
mutiply: Am conviced that the champs league match was the semi final game between chelsea and barca some years back, that ref denied chelsea good penalty claims cause he wanted uefa lona to qualify
. You speak my mind....#GBAM

(1) (2) (Reply)

Carling Cup: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On November 29th 2011 / Slovakia Vs England : Euro 2016 (0 - 0) On 20th June 2016 / Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.