Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Best Inverter Ever - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Best Inverter Ever (2256 Views)

Best Inverter Solution With Peace Of Mind / Best Inverter (deep Cycle) Battery Brand In Nigeria / Which Is The Best Inverter Out There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Inverter Ever by power2(m): 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2013
Are you look for a strong,efficient,effective long lasting power inverter?if yes,then you are at the right place.our company(NEW AGE) is the mother of all inverter company in Nigeria cos aside the fact that we have the largest production company in INDIAN,our company manufactures inverter,ups for almost 80percent of inverter company in Nigeria,aside that,all the elevator company in Nigeria makes use of our power inverter to power the elevators,and lots more.we also have inverters build in Nigeria basically for those who cant afford the imported ones.So which ever one you decide to go for,you can be rest assured that you are buying the best product.below is a picture of the inverter.pls feel free to call us today on 08057081537 or 08130924655.[

1 Like

Re: Best Inverter Ever by earthrealm(m): 6:50pm On Feb 19, 2013
do you have a website for the inverter?..what are the specs and prioces?

(1) (Reply)

Mint Hp Elite Corei5 8gb Ram 320gb Hdd Webcam Dvd-rom Dedicated Graphics / Amazon Checkout Available At The Cheapest Rate On Nairaland!!! / ✈✳✅GRADE A AFFORDABLE American Used Hp Laptops Core I3 , I5 , I7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.