Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Yes!!! Business Name & Company Registration In 11days! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Yes!!! Business Name & Company Registration In 11days! (1546 Views)

Limited Liability Company Registration Certificate In 2 Weeks / CAC Business Name/company Registration Made Easy.., / Corporate Services And Company Registration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes!!! Business Name & Company Registration In 11days! by onosking(m): 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2013
Our team is comprised of well seasoned and experienced professionals in the field of business/ corporate practice.
We are strategically located in the heart of Abuja. And because of our proximity to the Corporate Affairs Commission, we get things done in a jiffy!
We go the extra mile by offering professional advice on the type of business organization an investor, business man or woman should undertake.
Our charges are affordable. No hidden charges of any sort. We deliver your certificate and CTCs( certified true copies)to you right where you are in Nigeria & outside Nigeria.

Our address is 40, Benue Crescent, Area 1, Garki, Abuja.
Tel. Nos: 07043441575.
E-mail: graceadvantagesolutions@gmail.com
abadakingsley@gmail.com
Re: Yes!!! Business Name & Company Registration In 11days! by Harpesin(m): 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2013
will like to register our club here in Lagos...how do we go about it?
Re: Yes!!! Business Name & Company Registration In 11days! by onosking(m): 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2013
Harpesin: will like to register our club here in Lagos...how do we go about it?

To register your club, you need a name for the club that must be approved by the corporate Affairs Commission. Once the name is approved,you then publish it in two national dailies for members of the public to raise objections, if any.
In registering your club, you need trustees(minimum of 2 & maximum of 10).
If you need further clarifications, you can either call or send us a mail.
Re: Yes!!! Business Name & Company Registration In 11days! by Harpesin(m): 4:30pm On Feb 15, 2013
onosking:

To register your club, you need a name for the club that must be approved by the corporate Affairs Commission. Once the name is approved,you then publish it in two national dailies for members of the public to raise objections, if any.
In registering your club, you need trustees(minimum of 2 & maximum of 10).
If you need further clarifications, you can either call or send us a mail.

Thanks a lot...Pls what other requirement apart from trustees?
Re: Yes!!! Business Name & Company Registration In 11days! by onosking(m): 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2013
[quote author=Harpesin]

Thanks a lot...Pls what other requirement apart from trustees?

You are welcome. You will need the following to register your club:
1. Constitution of the club.
2. Application letter to register your club, addressed to the registrar general.
3. Fill Trustees form.
4. Duly stamped trustees declaration form(this is the form that the trustees will complete and get notarised by a notary public or stamped in court).
5. Seal of the club.
If you like me to throw more light on the subject, I am just a phone call away.
Re: Yes!!! Business Name & Company Registration In 11days! by payme(m): 12:46pm On May 25, 2013
Wonderful!I register businesses for people in Lagos.Business name @ 20,000 and ltd @ 60,000
Pls can I work with you incase of clients from Abuja who don't want to transact from Lagos.wouldlike to know ur prices..Kindly sendme a mail or call
tmagicng@yahoo.com
Re: Yes!!! Business Name & Company Registration In 11days! by payme(m): 6:44am On Jun 03, 2013
payme: Wonderful!I register businesses for people in Lagos.Business name @ 20,000 and ltd @ 60,000
Pls can I work with you incase of clients from Abuja who don't want to transact from Lagos.wouldlike to know ur prices..Kindly sendme a mail or call
tmagicng@yahoo.com

Still awaiting a reply
Re: Yes!!! Business Name & Company Registration In 11days! by payme(m): 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2013
payme: Wonderful!I register businesses for people in Lagos.Business name @ 20,000 and ltd @ 60,000
tmagicng@yahoo.com
Reply required...

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Children's Clothing And Accessories / How to make steady secure wins in online betting / Fairly Used Gym Equipment Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.