Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Make A Fortune From The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria – Without Risking - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Make A Fortune From The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria – Without Risking (474 Views)

How To Make A Fortune Buying And Selling Gold Coins / Secret Of Owning Your Own House Or Land Anywhere In Nigeria without a kobo / Make A Fortune! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make A Fortune From The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria – Without Risking by SkolaOEtat: 2:37pm On Feb 04, 2013
Dear Friend,

If you’re like me who has chosen to be counted among the rich, even though most people barely manage to get by; then I’ve got good news for you. First, I will tell you a truth; then I will debunk a lie.

The truth: It is true that Real Estate is probably the BEST BUSINESS to get into.
The lie: It is a lie that to make a fortune in real estate, you must have plenty of start-up capital.

This is where my good news comes in.

Skola O. Etat Ltd., Nigeria’s foremost Real Estate Business School, in conjunction with University of Ibadan Consult, is organizing a six-weekend (Saturdays and Sundays) Real Estate Business Programme (REBP) to teach you how to maximize gains from the lucrative real estate business in Nigeria, WITHOUT RISKING A KOBO OF YOUR OWN MONEY.

Yes, you read me right! No kobo of your money!

I’m talking from Zero capital to mega millions!!!

I bet you should be interested.

Whether you’re a practicing real estate entrepreneur or professional, a prospective making an entrance into the real estate industry, or you’re into some other industry but consider it wise to cash in on the huge profits in the real estate business, this is for you.

What you stand to gain from the programme:
 Valuable information, insight, advice, tips and strategies to jump start your real estate business and set it on a winning cruise – from the
Masters, themselves
 Practical site inspection and workshop
 FREE Real estate resources
 FREE course materials, lunch and transportation logistics to and fro practical sites
 Certification in Real Estate Business from Skola O. Etat Ltd. and University of Ibadan
 1 year FREE mentoring to ensure that you achieve your goals
 PLUS opportunity for an immediate business contract with Skola O. Etat Ltd. where you can make as much as N200,000.00 monthly

You don’t want to miss it!

NOTE: Many smart Nigerians like you who want to get started and make huge profit in the highly lucrative business of real estate without risking their money will want to jump in on this opportunity!

The truth is: THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE will be ready to catch in on this. But we can only take a few, because of limited seats.

So you’ve got to hurry!!!
Get the registration details for the Real Estate Business Programme at http://www.schoolofestate.com/registration.html or visit us at our office: Onigbagbo House (3rd Floor), 29 Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria. You can also read testimonials from past participants.
Because we want to encourage you, we’ve thrown in more:

*Instalment payments are allowed.

*You can enjoy as much as 20% DISCOUNT on tuition fee fully paid on or before February , 2013, and 10% DISCOUNT on fee paid in instalments by February 2, 2013.

If you will not be able to make the training in person, you don’t have to lose out completely. You can order the Home Study Pack and you’ll be on your way to making some serious money from the most lucrative business in Nigeria today.

Don’t wait any second.

Success isn’t quite for everyone. It’s for only those who TAKE ACTION.
Register for the Real Estate Business Programme today. Go to www.schoolofestate.com and download the form.

Programme Start Date: February 9, 2013.

Lecture Venue (Ikeja): Onigbagbo House (3rd Floor), Bola Memorial Anglican Church, 29 Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, beside GTBank, opposite Car Link

Limited, Abule-Onigbagbo, Ikeja, Lagos.

Registration Fee: N10,000

Tuition Fee: N90,000 (Ikeja) OR N110,000 (Lekki)
(Covers Curriculum Development and Delivery, Program Administration, Lunch, Course Materials, and Transportation to and fro Practical Sites)

*Instalment payments allowed.

GREAT DISCOUNTS INCLUDED!
Enjoy 20% DISCOUNT on tuition fee fully paid on or before February 2, 2013 and 10% DISCOUNT on tuition fee paid in instalments by February 2, 2013

Mode of Payment:
Tuition Fee of N90,000 or N110,000 should be paid into UI Consultancy Services First Bank account number 2005514755.
Registration fee of N10,000 should be paid into Skola O Etat Ltd. GTBank account number 0114679834.

Do you know someone who should attend? Please forward this mail to the person. You’ll still be receiving thanks many years to come.
See you at the Real Estate Business Programme.

To your great wealth,

Efemena Efekpokpor
Training Consultant, Skola O. Etat Ltd.
http://www.schoolofestate.com/EC-Class.htm

(1) (Reply)

Land 4 Sale At Lower Price. Mowe & Agbara. / 3 B/R Flat To Let @ Papa Ajao- N600k / Reuest~ Pls, A Client Needs 2 Acres Of Land Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.