Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,244 members, 7,846,146 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

1on1 Training On Wordpress Site Design, SEO And Cpa Marketing In Akure - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 1on1 Training On Wordpress Site Design, SEO And Cpa Marketing In Akure (756 Views)

Forget Video Tutorials! Go For 1on1 Training. / Nigerian's Leading Webhosting,web Design,seo Forum / 3d Icons For Site Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1on1 Training On Wordpress Site Design, SEO And Cpa Marketing In Akure by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2013
To you all that live in the Akure city of Ondo state, there is now a 1on1 training available in wordpress site design,SEO and CPA marketing. I am going to be putting you through various methods involved in starting this up. I A̶̲̥̅♏ now available in akure to meet the needs of all in this. It is not limited to only people in akure. You can come from anywhere around but I am in Akure. So I am ready to give now.

The training period will last for 2weekends saturdays and sundays. The training cost is only N15,000..

For more information, please call 08176708291

Let me have your comments.
Re: 1on1 Training On Wordpress Site Design, SEO And Cpa Marketing In Akure by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 04, 2013
It is late and time T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ say good night to everyone. Do have a good night sleep and do have in mind that the freedom you seek lies in your hand. It starts with you.
Re: 1on1 Training On Wordpress Site Design, SEO And Cpa Marketing In Akure by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2013
A happy sunday T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ Ɣø̲̣̣U and all. I A̶̲̥̅♏ here again i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ reminder of the ongoing training here i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ akure. Ɣø̲̣̣U musnt be left of out of this. I will show Ɣø̲̣̣U tested and working method of making google come and crawl your site i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ just one hour Ɣø̲̣̣U created your site and i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ less than 7days, have Ɣø̲̣̣U i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ No 1 of google search result page, there by increasing your chances of making money i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ that niche of yours. Be it sports, betting, entertainment, family, health, whatever it may be, Ɣø̲̣̣U can be on No 1. Join the training now.

Pls call me T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ know how Ɣø̲̣̣U can be a part
Re: 1on1 Training On Wordpress Site Design, SEO And Cpa Marketing In Akure by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 13, 2013
Hello everybody and good afternoon. How is everything going out there? Well I am here to still talk about the 1 on 1 training I have been talking about. It is still open to all in akure because I am still very much available in akure.

So if you are still interested call me up now. Like I said, it is going to be a 2weekend thing. This will start you up online.

Do have a nice day ahead.
Re: 1on1 Training On Wordpress Site Design, SEO And Cpa Marketing In Akure by dgerryd: 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2013
I am just wondering about this training is it online or in person ?
all the best I am new here my name is gerry

(1) (Reply)

. / Help! Webmasters Pls Assess This Site, My Client Rejected It!!! / How To Make Insane Profit ($400) With Only 1hr Of Work. Naija Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.