Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,097 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Happy Birthday To All May 2nd Nairalanders. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday To All May 2nd Nairalanders. (1276 Views)

University Of Lagos Resumes Academic Activities Monday May 2nd 2016. / Happy Birthday To Me In Advance / Happy Birthday To Natasha,, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To All May 2nd Nairalanders. by SirKay3(m): 10:09am On May 02, 2006
Here's our list

Sir Kay;
eyoztic;
akinwunmi;
uchetobi;
ocho;
geyisara;
obangua;
hola2ng;
egbaman;
karoline;
francis44;
anozico4ev;
Fimmy;
aloma;
temiboye;
9jababe;
makelele;
abakionla;
otolorin.

Wishing u all the very best of the day. My prayers for us all is that whatever are our wishes shall be perfected by God. May d joy of the day be ours now and forever.

More years to come ahead for us all.
Re: Happy Birthday To All May 2nd Nairalanders. by Rhodalyn(f): 10:10am On May 02, 2006
hey!! it's Ocho's birthday today! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
happy b'day to ya all kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To All May 2nd Nairalanders. by SirKay3(m): 10:16am On May 02, 2006
@ Rhodalyn,

Many thanks for joining us in the celebration of today. really glad to be a year older. It's celebration galore in my home, am on vacation from work and our kids have gone to school, so my wife is getting everything set for a bash in the evening for the family get together.

In fact the my wife and our kids woke me up by 5am with a lovely birthday song, followed by my favourite jazz music, blaring from the CD player in the Siting Room.

So surprised they could plan such a surprise wake up for me.

Thank God for them all
Re: Happy Birthday To All May 2nd Nairalanders. by queen2(f): 10:37am On May 02, 2006
good to hear that, sir kay, such a lovely family

HAPPY BIRTHDAY kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To All May 2nd Nairalanders. by queen2(f): 10:38am On May 02, 2006
where's ocho, its her birthday, Happy birthday to you and all the pple listed above. kiss
long life and prosperity cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To All May 2nd Nairalanders. by Rhodalyn(f): 10:38am On May 02, 2006
oops! cheesy cheesy cheesy i didnt know it was Ur bday as well sir Kay cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

happy birthday Sir Kay kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To All May 2nd Nairalanders. by beyunce(f): 11:13am On May 02, 2006
happy birthday to u all. even if am not in u guys list.
Re: Happy Birthday To All May 2nd Nairalanders. by ocho(f): 5:27pm On May 02, 2006
happy Birthday to you too Sir kay and thanks Rhodalyn, Queen and beyunce smiley kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To All May 2nd Nairalanders. by SirKay3(m): 8:50pm On May 02, 2006
Thanks to you all
Re: Happy Birthday To All May 2nd Nairalanders. by dominobaby(f): 12:10pm On May 03, 2006
Oops!
~api bl8ted byday 2 y'al~
Re: Happy Birthday To All May 2nd Nairalanders. by eveseh(f): 3:39pm On May 20, 2006
happy brithday to dem all

(1) (Reply)

Scientists Find A Way To Make People Live For Hundreds Of Years / a / The Unholy Romance Of Al -mustapha's Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.