Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Wholesale Female Wears From USA - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Wholesale Female Wears From USA (981 Views)

Wholesales Wears From Lagos / Super Gbam! Native Wears! From Oganla Natives..........,guyz Tops, Girls Gowns / Top Quality Latest Wears From Uk,us & Europe Men ,ladies &children @wholesale P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wholesale Female Wears From USA by gmpanacea: 4:56pm On Feb 04, 2013
I import female (and some male) wears directly from USA to Nigeria. Right now, I have Women's designers belt by Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, Fossil, etc. I have quality tops, designers jeans, shoes, Maybelline cosmetics (lipstick, Define-A-Lash Waterproof Volume Mascara, Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Gloss-Peachy Flush, Maybelline New York Colorsensational Lip Gloss, Touch of Toffee 255, 0.23 Fluid Ounce, etc), different designs of Fashion Chunky Rings, and many other quality boutique items. If your interested, email me or reply this trend and I will send you a list with their pictures, and prices.

Thanks and bye.
Re: Wholesale Female Wears From USA by liseba: 6:19pm On Feb 04, 2013
Hi,I just read your post and am intrested in your wears and other stuffs. can you send your price list to my email adress rotimiomolara@yahoo.com (Wholesale prices)as well as photos and where you are located. I look forward to hearing from you soon, thanks
Re: Wholesale Female Wears From USA by abuov: 2:08pm On Feb 05, 2013
@Op,pls also send m̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ pix,price aπϑ ur location to rachyabv@gmail.com.Am interested.
Re: Wholesale Female Wears From USA by Keji3: 3:24pm On Feb 05, 2013
Re: Wholesale Female Wears From USA by Chikare(f): 4:27pm On Feb 05, 2013
pls am interested in some of the stuffs like the female designers belt, tops, designers jeans, shoes, Lip Gloss. Send me some image with ur prices and location at
thanks
Re: Wholesale Female Wears From USA by gmpanacea: 6:02pm On Feb 05, 2013
Thank you all for your interest. By now, you should have received some of the price lists and their prices in the email address you provided. Kindly check them. Also check your spam in case. The title of the email is "Price List and Pictures"

Thanks and bye.
Re: Wholesale Female Wears From USA by XtremeBase(f): 8:11pm On Feb 05, 2013
Pls madam i am also interested in your wears, pls do email me your pricelist and pics at enitanxania@gmail.com. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

T-shirts 2$ / Jany Arrives With New Collections Of Nigerian Made Shirts For Male And Female / Brand New Genuine T.m Lewin Shirts For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.