Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

** Fire Gutted Office Apartment At allen, Ikeja * * - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ** Fire Gutted Office Apartment At allen, Ikeja * * (893 Views)

Photos:fire Gutted Properties Worth Of Millions Of Naira In Abuja / Fire At Allen Avenue (pix inside) / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

** Fire Gutted Office Apartment At allen, Ikeja * * by dolpaz: 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2013
Happening now at Ikeja, Allen Junction beside tantalizer, a building is completely being under fire and Firemen are struggling with water to clear the fire outbreak, the cause of the fire was uncertain as out writing this, but i hope more tankers should be deployed to the scene.
It happened some 10mins ago and its still burning hot...almost touching the next storey building...Help Help Help
Below are pics for proof

Re: ** Fire Gutted Office Apartment At allen, Ikeja * * by dolpaz: 5:53pm On Feb 04, 2013
dolpaz: Happening now at Ikeja, Allen Junction beside tantalizer, a building is completely being under fire and Firemen are struggling with water to clear the fire outbreak, the cause of the fire was uncertain as out writing this, but i hope more tankers should be deployed to the scene.
It happened some 10mins ago and its still burning hot...almost touching the next storey building...Help Help Help
Below are pics for proof

More pics

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Why Your 'useless Topics' Make The Front Page / Teenage Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos / Amazing Facts You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.