Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Your Shoe Size Can Tell Your Age. Try This ! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Shoe Size Can Tell Your Age. Try This ! (1988 Views)

Ten (10) Creative Things To Try This Season / Do You Know Your Shoe Size Can Tell Your Age? / Do you know that Your Shoe Size Can Determine Your Age?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Shoe Size Can Tell Your Age. Try This ! by Emylexray(m): 6:15pm On Feb 04, 2013
This is amazing! Please try it. Your shoe size can tell your age. Grab a calculator and try these steps:

1. Take your shoe size.

2. Multiply it by 5

3. Add 50

4. Multiply it by 20

5. Add 1013

6. Minus the year you were born. You will get four (4) digits, the first two (2) is your shoe size while the other two (2) digits is your age.

Let me know if it's correct.
Re: Your Shoe Size Can Tell Your Age. Try This ! by Emylexray(m): 6:17pm On Feb 04, 2013
I tried it and it worked! So amazing!

Mod, front page things abeg!
Re: Your Shoe Size Can Tell Your Age. Try This ! by gluv01(f): 7:31pm On Feb 04, 2013
Me too o. i just tried it and it worked cool
Re: Your Shoe Size Can Tell Your Age. Try This ! by greatgod2012(f): 4:13am On Feb 05, 2013
I did it now and it worked out, i even did for all d pple i know their detailed information, it all came out correct......whao!
Re: Your Shoe Size Can Tell Your Age. Try This ! by slimyem: 5:35am On Feb 05, 2013
Instead of asking anyone their age henceforth at the risk of them lying,na to just ask "what shoe size do you wear"?grin
Them go think say you wan buy them shoegrintongue
Re: Your Shoe Size Can Tell Your Age. Try This ! by greatgod2012(f): 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2013
slimyem: Instead of asking anyone their age henceforth at the risk of them lying,na to just ask "what shoe size do you wear"?grin

but, you will still need d year of birth of d person now, abi, what do you think?
Re: Your Shoe Size Can Tell Your Age. Try This ! by gluv01(f): 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2013
grin
slimyem: Instead of asking anyone their age henceforth at the risk of them lying,na to just ask "what shoe size do you wear"?grin
Re: Your Shoe Size Can Tell Your Age. Try This ! by Kslib(m): 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2013
Emylexray: This is amazing! Please try it. Your shoe size can tell your age. Grab a calculator and try these steps:

1. Take your shoe size.

2. Multiply it by 5

3. Add 50

4. Multiply it by 20

5. Add 1013

6. Minus the year you were born. You will get four (4) digits, the first two (2) is your shoe size while the other two (2) digits is your age.

Let me know if it's correct.
Mttttssshhhhhheeeew!!!! So whats the need of the whole thing since the year of birth is included..... Rubbish calculation..
Re: Your Shoe Size Can Tell Your Age. Try This ! by slimyem: 6:53pm On Feb 05, 2013
greatgod2012:

but, you will still need d year of birth of d person now, abi, what do you think?
...then the formular should be trashed!
Its nonsense.undecided
Re: Your Shoe Size Can Tell Your Age. Try This ! by braine(m): 12:30am On Feb 06, 2013
Chai!! See my people getting excited over simple Mathematics! grin ..

(1) (Reply)

CBN Governors: Their Career And Schools They Attended / See Photo Of The 50-year Old Man Who Was Caught Asking11 Year Old Girl For S*x / See Amazing Photos Of The Most Charming And Top Blogger In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.