Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Where To Get International Passport And The Cost - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where To Get International Passport And The Cost (4805 Views)

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / What Is The Difference Between Nigerian E-passport And International Passport / Does A Baby Need Passport And Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Get International Passport And The Cost by Geebriel: 9:48pm On Mar 08, 2008
Pls i really ned to get a international passport, any information about the cost and the right place or person to do it and how long it takes to produce it. geebriel@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Where To Get International Passport And The Cost by chikenice(m): 4:34pm On Mar 26, 2008
I can get it for you within 5 days.call me on 08069811310
Re: Where To Get International Passport And The Cost by kdonone: 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2008
you be mumu,you no know where embassy dey make you g ask for there than to come here to ome disturbe our pace or make yo go meet photographer

1 Like

Re: Where To Get International Passport And The Cost by yysl: 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2008
go to https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/Applications/Passports/ePassportHome.aspx,fill the form,then go to any sterling bank for payment.but it would take time,if u dont mind.
Re: Where To Get International Passport And The Cost by jeron1(m): 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2008
Geebriel:

please i really ned to get a international passport, any information about the cost and the right place or person to do it and how long it takes to produce it. geebriel@yahoo.com. Thanks

before i tell u anything, make i abuse u first for disturbing our peace and i no know say some mumu still dey niaja like this, if u call anybody, and them chop your money, na know.

chiken ice:

I can get it for you within 5 days.call me on 08069811310

and u be fool, for saying he should call u cos international passport can be done in any immigration office, nationwide. u must be foolish.

eeeeeehhh, now i go advice you to go to any immigration office and enquire. if u are in lagos, thier passport office is at Ikoyi, take a bike from Obalende adn tell them you are going to Immigration office, it is done there for 20,000 naira, but if u want 3days own, i will advice you to go to teh immigration fooice in abeokuta/Sagamu. it is done for 17,000 and 16,000 respectively
Re: Where To Get International Passport And The Cost by Goshen360(m): 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2008
jeron1:

before i tell u anything, make i abuse u first for disturbing our peace and i no know say some mumu still dey niaja like this, if u call anybody, and them chop your money, na know.

and u be fool, for saying he should call u because international passport can be done in any immigration office, nationwide. u must be foolish.

eeeeeehhh, now i go advice you to go to any immigration office and enquire. if u are in lagos, their passport office is at Ikoyi, take a bike from Obalende adn tell them you are going to Immigration office, it is done there for 20,000 naira, but if u want 3days own, i will advice you to go to the immigration fooice in abeokuta/Sagamu. it is done for 17,000 and 16,000 respectively

its true that we need to get things done on our own irrespective of middle man but sometimes, middlemen are important. If the guy no sabi how to go about it and really needs the help of a middle man, then let him be and stop calling him mumu, pls

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Get To Europe (must Read) / How Much Is Transport Fee From Lagos To Oyo Now / Is It Possible To Change DOB On International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.