Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

How To End A Pregnancy Of One Week??? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To End A Pregnancy Of One Week??? (1902 Views)

urgent please!!At What Period Does Removing A Pregnancy Becomes Abortion?? / Nano Silver To End Ebola VĂ­rus In Nigeria! / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How To End A Pregnancy Of One Week??? by Maya2pretty(f): 8:13pm On Feb 04, 2013
After havin unprotected sex one week ago at d peak of ovulation, what drug or thing can b taken to end d pregnancy? Share ideas, share ideas
Re: How To End A Pregnancy Of One Week??? by Acidosis(m): 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2013
Keep the baby... That 'child' is a president tomorrow..

3 Likes

Re: How To End A Pregnancy Of One Week??? by Maya2pretty(f): 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2013
Acidosis: Keep the baby... That 'child' is a president tomorrow..
abeg it's not about me sisi, I want shared opinions
Re: How To End A Pregnancy Of One Week??? by suskumayaya(m): 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2013
you are not certain you are pregnant already. So i will advise you to do preg test, thereafter you can decide on what to do, because its not all unprotected sex that turn out to be pregnancy.
Re: How To End A Pregnancy Of One Week??? by Maya2pretty(f): 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2013
susku mayaya: you are not certain you are pregnant already. So i will advise you to do preg test, thereafter you can decide on what to do, because its not all unprotected sex that turn out to be pregnancy.
wow! this is intriguin comin from a guy but supposin it turned out 2 b pregnancy, what should b done na?
Re: How To End A Pregnancy Of One Week??? by suskumayaya(m): 8:46pm On Feb 04, 2013
Maya2pretty:
wow! this is intriguin comin from a guy but supposin it turned out 2 b pregnancy, what should b done na?
If it turned out to be an unwanted pregancy i will advise you consult a doctor(friend) that you can easily confide in and respect his/her judgement but personally i don't dig drugs.it rarely work
Re: How To End A Pregnancy Of One Week??? by Maya2pretty(f): 9:24pm On Feb 04, 2013
susku mayaya:
If it turned out to be an unwanted pregancy i will advise you consult a doctor(friend) that you can easily confide in and respect his/her judgement but personally i don't dig drugs.it rarely work
ok, thanks man :-) it's out of curiosity anyway cos there was an issue like dis some years ago but it wasn't pregnancy
Re: How To End A Pregnancy Of One Week??? by Desloaaa(f): 10:49pm On Feb 04, 2013
i tot *gold circle* is still #30

1 Like

Re: How To End A Pregnancy Of One Week??? by whiteroses(f): 1:56am On Feb 06, 2013
Yeye girl na eternal bad luck that one be meu born am the good lord will look after am
Re: How To End A Pregnancy Of One Week??? by Maya2pretty(f): 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2013
Desloaaa: i tot *gold circle* is still #30
buhahahahahahaha :')
Re: How To End A Pregnancy Of One Week??? by Odunnu: 11:50am On Feb 12, 2013
Desloaaa: i tot *gold circle* is still #30
No. Its N25 naira actually. Sometimes free of charge sef
Re: How To End A Pregnancy Of One Week??? by jmoore(m): 2:36pm On Feb 14, 2013
more like how to bomb the baby in the womb after one week of pregnancy, terrorists at work.

1 Like

Re: How To End A Pregnancy Of One Week??? by Maya2pretty(f): 2:50pm On Feb 14, 2013
jmoore: more like how to bomb the baby in the womb after one week of pregnancy, terrorists at work.
ah! guy u harsh oh

(1)

Forever Living Product / Botox Treatment-for Better And Younger Looking Skin / Movate Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.