Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Happy 28th Birthday To Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Happy 28th Birthday To Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro (12666 Views)

Manchester United vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 28th December 2015 / An Open Letter To Cristiano Ronaldo / Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy 28th Birthday To Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro by Goldie20: 12:01am On Feb 05, 2013
A Very Happy Birthday to the Football Star Cristiano Ronaldo (CR7)

The Wonder Boy Turns 28 today (Feb 5th)

6 Likes

Re: Happy 28th Birthday To Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:18am On Feb 05, 2013
Happy baiday 'ororo' Ronaldo. Same 2 Samklef.
Re: Happy 28th Birthday To Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro by ebamma(m): 12:15pm On Feb 05, 2013
Happy birthday 2 the most handsome footballer cristiano,wishing him many more years ahead and more goals to his legs
Re: Happy 28th Birthday To Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro by Olami1224: 12:16pm On Feb 05, 2013
HDB C-Baba...... wink
Re: Happy 28th Birthday To Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro by Francheezy(m): 12:16pm On Feb 05, 2013
baba d0n dey 0ld 0oh..3rd 0n table
Madr!d
Re: Happy 28th Birthday To Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro by Costa2000(m): 12:17pm On Feb 05, 2013
HBD
Re: Happy 28th Birthday To Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro by Asis(m): 12:19pm On Feb 05, 2013
HBD
Re: Happy 28th Birthday To Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro by vislabraye(m): 12:24pm On Feb 05, 2013
HBD. He's achieved so much at such a young age.
If he were to retire today, he would stilll be a. Legend.
Re: Happy 28th Birthday To Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro by delkuf(m): 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2013
hbd to my best player in d world
Re: Happy 28th Birthday To Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro by instaforexngr(m): 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2013
happy birthday guy
Re: Happy 28th Birthday To Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro by paris10: 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2013
Oh because its Christiano's birthday you put his age (even on front page), but when it comes to our 9ja celebrities birthday no one would put shiit. All you see or hear is " Segun Arinze is a year older today, Tonto has added a year to her miserable life today, Jim Iyke is a year stronger today" and so on and bullshiit.

be consistent atleast my fellow countrymen

3 Likes

Re: Happy 28th Birthday To Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro by VUVUZELA10: 12:33pm On Feb 05, 2013
The best and most complete footballer in the world, Happy birthday. May your achievements never be rubbished again by FIFA, in Jesus name.
Re: Happy 28th Birthday To Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 05, 2013
25 years old with 4 ballon d'ior without pride,ego adn respect to everybody. 28 with just one ballon d'ior with pride,ego (i mean great self esteem) and people is envy me because i am handsome,rich,famous and i am like obama. Happy birthday c ronaldo but try to humble yourself. Up messi

7 Likes

Re: Happy 28th Birthday To Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro by visionbiafra: 12:37pm On Feb 05, 2013
HBD and more goals to your legs
Re: Happy 28th Birthday To Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro by kayphyzee(m): 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2013
Happy bday CR7
Re: Happy 28th Birthday To Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro by walata2011(m): 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2013
Happy Birthday CR7.
Re: Happy 28th Birthday To Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro by handebayor: 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2013
Messilo: 25 years old with 4 ballon d'ior without pride,ego adn respect to everybody. 28 with just one ballon d'ior with pride,ego (i mean great self esteem) and people is envy me because i am handsome,rich,famous and i am like obama. Happy birthday c ronaldo but try to humble yourself. Up messi

Guess u didnt watch d last classico where messi, kicked d ball into madrid's fans stand. wat do u call dat, humility??

5 Likes

Re: Happy 28th Birthday To Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro by plainmirror(m): 12:47pm On Feb 05, 2013
Master Happy BirthDay......wish Ʊ many more years of futbol success

Its ur boi plainmirror
Re: Happy 28th Birthday To Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro by yemmy19(m): 12:50pm On Feb 05, 2013
Hbd+more own goals
Re: Happy 28th Birthday To Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 05, 2013
HBD to our bridesmaid, ur bridegroom is still 25 with 4 ballon D'ors, I guess U̶̲̥̅̊ will be upto 31 b4 reaching that extent, mayb in ur dreams........well shaa I wish U̶̲̥̅̊ d best

1 Like

Re: Happy 28th Birthday To Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro by idirect(m): 12:56pm On Feb 05, 2013
hapi bornday ronaldo
Re: Happy 28th Birthday To Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro by theripper2: 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2013
Happy Birthday to the Guy greater than all English Players. Past and Present. 'Ororo' Ronaldo. We go pray for Messi torn ligament. HBD to the most complete player on Earth.
Re: Happy 28th Birthday To Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2013
Messilo: 25 years old with 4 ballon d'ior without pride,ego adn respect to everybody. 28 with just one ballon d'ior with pride,ego (i mean great self esteem) and people is envy me because i am handsome,rich,famous and i am like obama. Happy birthday c ronaldo but try to humble yourself. Up messi
na wa o!
do you have an effigy of messi u bow down to in your room?

1 Like

Re: Happy 28th Birthday To Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro by jovychika(f): 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2013
HBD 2 d most handsome and best fotoballer in d world!!! u're d reason why i watch fotoball.Bleep u messi
Re: Happy 28th Birthday To Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro by maskid(m): 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2013
vislabraye: HBD. He's achieved so much at such a young age.
If he were to retire today, he would stilll be a. Legend.

PLEASE WHAT did he ''ACHIEVE''? he is rated below Figo in portugal/Madrid. and is yet to break into the best 20 madrid players of all time.

dnt forget that he only has 1 UEFA chanpions league + domestic leagues and cups in his CV.

anyway no need for argument i love the star. but if u google the best portugal,madrid and Man utd players u may be more enlighted on his professional standing.

MAY I NOT BE A RONALDO IN MESSI's Generation AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Happy 28th Birthday To Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro by donkarly(m): 1:02pm On Feb 05, 2013
careytommy:
na wa o!
do you have an effigy of messi u bow down to in your room?

grin grin
Re: Happy 28th Birthday To Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro by maskid(m): 1:02pm On Feb 05, 2013
VUVUZELA10: The best and most complete footballer in the world, Happy birthday. May your achievements never be rubbished again by FIFA, in Jesus name.

dream on!
Re: Happy 28th Birthday To Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro by maskid(m): 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2013
the_ripper2: Happy Birthday to the Guy greater than all English Players. Past and Present. 'Ororo' Ronaldo. We go pray for Messi torn ligament. HBD to the most complete player on Earth.

wich one come be complete again hahahahahaha dem don dey find TAG to use hyPE THE mediocre. hahahahahaah complete ko complete ni. so he is no longer the best abi hahahahahahahahahahha!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COMPLETE PLAYER. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH (*LAUGH DON MAKE MI PISS OOOO)..

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAA!!!

ODE

1 Like

Re: Happy 28th Birthday To Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro by maskid(m): 1:07pm On Feb 05, 2013
grin grin grin
yemmy19: Hbd+more own goals
grin
yemmy19: Hbd+more own goals
Re: Happy 28th Birthday To Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2013
maskid:

PLEASE WHAT did he ''ACHIEVE''? he is rated below Figo in portugal/Madrid. and is yet to break into the best 20 madrid players of all time.

dnt forget that he only has 1 UEFA chanpions league + domestic leagues and cups in his CV.

anyway no need for argument i love the star. but if u google the best portugal,madrid and Man utd players u may be more enlighted on his professional standing.

MAY I NOT BE A RONALDO IN MESSI's Generation AMEN.
I still love him hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: Happy 28th Birthday To Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro by Sunsplash: 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2013
Happi Birthday CR7!
Re: Happy 28th Birthday To Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro by elampiro(m): 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2013
maskid:

[b]MAY I NOT BE A RONALDO IN MESSI's Generation AMEN[/b].

If you have a thousandth (one over 1000) wealth of Ronaldo's, you will consider yourself a great achiever.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Moyes Confirmed As Manchester United New Manager / Oxford Vs Arsenal : FA Cup (0 - 3) On 9th January 2022 / Didier Drogba Confirms Chelsea Exit'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.