Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Do you want to be an entrepreneur? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do you want to be an entrepreneur? (657 Views)

Who Is An Entrepreneur? How Can She Survive In An Unfriendly Govt. Economy?? / Be An Entrepreneur With N6,600 / Differences Between An Entrepreneur And A Hustler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do you want to be an entrepreneur? by NUDEMAX: 2:12am On Mar 09, 2008
Learn the secrets of Tony Elumelu, Aliko Dangote e.t.c to grow your business and even advertise your businesses for free on www.nudeiinstinct.com(subject to availablity). This site has been designed to promote small businesses in Nigeria. send business profile to business@nudeinstinct.com. or call maxwell, 08025494668. have you sent your business profile?
Re: Do you want to be an entrepreneur? by NUDEMAX: 11:41am On Mar 10, 2008
Anu, thanks for the call. we actually finance the online magazine thru the sales of our business packs. it is some of the items contained therein i intend to give out free. i got your business profile and will act on it soon.
Re: Do you want to be an entrepreneur? by NUDEMAX: 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2008
pls send soft copies of the products n services(graphics). if non neva mind, i ll fix something up
Re: Do you want to be an entrepreneur? by afrinets(m): 12:25pm On Mar 10, 2008
Nairalanders pls beware of scam! as people give invalid web links here!!! sad

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Business Plan / Online Businesses/free Browsing/us Acct And Phone No / Vinestars::: Experience A Limitless Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.