Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,098 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

Are You Ugly? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are You Ugly? (1382 Views)

Fan Calls Kate Henshaw 'Ugly', She Calls Him 'Chimpanzee ' / Don Jazzy Tops The List Of 15 Most Ugly Musicians / Ugly Stars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Ugly? by NUDEMAX: 2:34am On Mar 09, 2008
No matter how ugly you are as an intending artiste or model you can send your profiles to max@nudeinstinct.com for a free advertisement on www.nudeinstinct.com (online celebrity mag). or call maxwell, 08025494668. how fine are you?
Re: Are You Ugly? by mohawkchic(f): 3:24am On Mar 09, 2008
~LMAO @

No matter how ugly you are
[/quote]

~I can think of a lot more encouraging choice of words to get people with their "Unique Looks" interested tongue but then i guess you're just brutally honest in hittin the nail on the head grin

how fine are you[quote]

~Very Very~ tongue
Re: Are You Ugly? by NUDEMAX: 3:47am On Mar 09, 2008
unique, thanks for the observation. I will appreciate your choice of words in as much as they suit the purpose.
Re: Are You Ugly? by chiegemba(f): 4:25am On Mar 09, 2008
@ poster d last time i checked i needed a face makeover tongue kiddin! gud luck on ur search!!! wink smiley
Re: Are You Ugly? by mohawkchic(f): 5:16am On Mar 09, 2008
~You're Welcome grin~

~Puttin me on the spot huh wink

~I found this article N thought this is more than encouraging words for people to believe there's hope N your ad. here might be a stepping stone for work in the future!!

http://www.nypost.com/seven/12022007/news/regionalnews/ugly_people_are_models_too_148122.htm

~Am sure there R Tons of people out there who have the ability to pursue their careers regardless of their looks bsides "quirky" is the "New Beautiful"

~You might wanna nick the title tongue Much More Catchy IMO grin

Or own it

"Quirky~Ugly Models/Artists Required"

"Free Publicity For Quirky~Ugly Models/Artists"

~Do You offer anything else other than free publicity?
Re: Are You Ugly? by NUDEMAX: 5:38am On Mar 09, 2008
Actually the magazine has been designed to assist small businesses enjoy the kind of services the bigger brands enjoy in the area of retailed advertising, sms alert to inform/update customers on new products/services N helping the business find its balance through customer feedbacks. I am currently working on something for some fastfoods and hope they will appreciate the idea.

Why not peep into the magazine and drop your candid opinion. Thanks UNIK.
Re: Are You Ugly? by NUDEMAX: 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2008
sindy, got ur profile n it will be up in less than 7days. byeee
Re: Are You Ugly? by Aiphie(f): 1:15pm On Mar 17, 2008
Re: Are You Ugly?

Very very not

grin grin grin
Re: Are You Ugly? by keliscia(f): 10:51am On Mar 22, 2008
I can't believe this,No one is ugly evryone is beautiful in his own way Gods creation is all beautiful!
you can say you like or not but never say ugly! because no one is perfect
Re: Are You Ugly? by NUDEMAX: 11:56am On Mar 23, 2008
ugliness in this context is far from unpleasant facial looks. it simply means no matter how you feel about yourself you are appreciated.
Re: Are You Ugly? by keliscia(f): 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2008
much better grin
people be proud about your self , because you are beautiful in your own way Stay bless and God bless wink

(1) (Reply)

Cnn Report: Facts On Chris Assault On Rihanna (video) / Help From Dangote For Samanja / Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson, Finally Calls Off The Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.