Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Hilarious And Weird Things You Have Experienced At Work - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hilarious And Weird Things You Have Experienced At Work (501 Views)

Year 2015 Hilarious And Memorious Events In Photos / Funny and weird Nicknames U Hv Came Across. / What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious And Weird Things You Have Experienced At Work by Tolexander: 6:12am On Feb 05, 2013
Just woke up this morning and tried recollecting the events that occured yesterday. This weird, funny and sad incidence just crossed my mind.
I was in the psychiatric ward as a clinical pharmacist in practice. A nurse and three other nurses were in the ward discussing. There came this patient from her bed holding one of her pair of slipper moving towards the nurses. Suddenly, the patient hit the nurse with the slipper. The other three nurses were suprised and quickly held the patient shouting let me kill the cockroach walking on her head. I was amazed almost laughing and at the same time pitying the nurse.
I believe we all have one or two weird or funny experiences in our working place. Do you mind sharing them?
Re: Hilarious And Weird Things You Have Experienced At Work by Olodo1: 6:40am On Feb 05, 2013
Not everyone of us work in a psychaitric home. U should have many wierd stories to tell considering your place of work.

(1) (Reply)

Worst Thing In Life! / Seun Should Introduce A 'dislike' Button To Discourage Nuisance / Oga NSCDC PRO Is Guilty As Charged- Datz All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.