Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

MAKE Your Alphabet Be The Last To Make A Meaningful Word. - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / MAKE Your Alphabet Be The Last To Make A Meaningful Word. (5097 Views)

Let Your Alphabet Be The Last To Make A Meaningful Word.PART TWO / Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet / Form Words: By Adding An Alphabet Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

MAKE Your Alphabet Be The Last To Make A Meaningful Word. by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 05, 2013
This game was originally called word manipulation.
In the game i will give an alphabet,the next poster must give a word that will make the game end there.
In the game plurals are not allowed
and here people can spoil your thought.

For exampl
first person: i(thinkin of ink)

second person: v ( thinkn of ivory)

third person:y..givin us ivy

and the 3rd person wins and give us a new word.

So,i start with

x
Re: MAKE Your Alphabet Be The Last To Make A Meaningful Word. by Obinoscopy(m): 5:45pm On Feb 11, 2013
Xy
Re: MAKE Your Alphabet Be The Last To Make A Meaningful Word. by natkel1: 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2013
I don't understand the rules
Re: MAKE Your Alphabet Be The Last To Make A Meaningful Word. by Obinoscopy(m): 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2013
The rule is simple: we need to use letters to form a word. The OP started with X, I posted Y. Now there are several words that starts with XY, thus its now left for you to find out those words and then post the next alphabet that will form the word you have in mind.

But there's a twist. The last person to form the word wins and starts afresh with a new alphabet. Do you get it now?
Re: MAKE Your Alphabet Be The Last To Make A Meaningful Word. by natkel1: 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2013
Obinoscopy: The rule is simple: we need to use letters to form a word. The OP started with X, I posted Y. Now there are several words that starts with XY, thus its now left for you to find out those words and then post the next alphabet that will form the word you have in mind.

But there's a twist. The last person to form the word wins and starts afresh with a new alphabet. Do you get it now?
Xylophone
Re: MAKE Your Alphabet Be The Last To Make A Meaningful Word. by Obinoscopy(m): 5:53pm On Feb 12, 2013
natkel1:
Xylophone
lolz

Yes it is but you need to post a letter at a time. For example, Since the letters X and Y have already been posted, you are to post the next letter which is L, while I post O, then you post P while I post H and so on until we spell the word XYLOPHONE (X+Y+L+O+P+H+O+N+E) or whatever what we have in mind.

1 Like

Re: MAKE Your Alphabet Be The Last To Make A Meaningful Word. by natkel1: 6:00pm On Feb 12, 2013
Oh my bad! I see what u mean. Start another one
Re: MAKE Your Alphabet Be The Last To Make A Meaningful Word. by Obinoscopy(m): 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2013
Ok

C
Re: MAKE Your Alphabet Be The Last To Make A Meaningful Word. by natkel1: 10:35am On Feb 13, 2013
H
Re: MAKE Your Alphabet Be The Last To Make A Meaningful Word. by Obinoscopy(m): 12:29pm On Feb 13, 2013
U
Re: MAKE Your Alphabet Be The Last To Make A Meaningful Word. by natkel1: 4:56pm On Feb 13, 2013
M
Re: MAKE Your Alphabet Be The Last To Make A Meaningful Word. by Obinoscopy(m): 8:21am On Feb 16, 2013
P

CHUMP

I win! cheesy
Re: MAKE Your Alphabet Be The Last To Make A Meaningful Word. by natkel1: 8:27am On Feb 18, 2013
Well done Obino. So I start the next word?
A
Re: MAKE Your Alphabet Be The Last To Make A Meaningful Word. by Obinoscopy(m): 9:00am On Feb 18, 2013
L
Re: MAKE Your Alphabet Be The Last To Make A Meaningful Word. by natkel1: 6:29pm On Feb 20, 2013
M
Re: MAKE Your Alphabet Be The Last To Make A Meaningful Word. by Obinoscopy(m): 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2013
I
Re: MAKE Your Alphabet Be The Last To Make A Meaningful Word. by natkel1: 6:30am On Feb 21, 2013
N
Re: MAKE Your Alphabet Be The Last To Make A Meaningful Word. by luxanne(f): 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2013
dunno.
Re: MAKE Your Alphabet Be The Last To Make A Meaningful Word. by natkel1: 9:30am On Feb 22, 2013
E
Re: MAKE Your Alphabet Be The Last To Make A Meaningful Word. by Obinoscopy(m): 9:46am On Feb 22, 2013
Almine...? Which word is that?
Re: MAKE Your Alphabet Be The Last To Make A Meaningful Word. by natkel1: 9:56am On Feb 22, 2013
I don't know
Re: MAKE Your Alphabet Be The Last To Make A Meaningful Word. by Obinoscopy(m): 10:14am On Feb 22, 2013
natkel1: I don't know
...lol, but u were the one who added the letters “N & E”. I had the mind of spelling ALMIGHTY but when you posted 'N' after 'I' instead of 'G', I became confused...lol
Re: MAKE Your Alphabet Be The Last To Make A Meaningful Word. by jhydebaba(m): 10:27am On Feb 22, 2013
Okay, let's go.

Q
Re: MAKE Your Alphabet Be The Last To Make A Meaningful Word. by Obinoscopy(m): 10:30am On Feb 22, 2013
U
Re: MAKE Your Alphabet Be The Last To Make A Meaningful Word. by natkel1: 6:14pm On Feb 22, 2013
Obinoscopy: ...lol, but u were the one who added the letters “N & E”. I had the mind of spelling ALMIGHTY but when you posted 'N' after 'I' instead of 'G', I became confused...lol
Lol, I had in my mind almond. Then it took another turn, so I went with the flow and ended up there.
Re: MAKE Your Alphabet Be The Last To Make A Meaningful Word. by natkel1: 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2013
E
Re: MAKE Your Alphabet Be The Last To Make A Meaningful Word. by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 23, 2013
S
Re: MAKE Your Alphabet Be The Last To Make A Meaningful Word. by Obinoscopy(m): 10:18am On Feb 23, 2013
T
Re: MAKE Your Alphabet Be The Last To Make A Meaningful Word. by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 23, 2013
I
Re: MAKE Your Alphabet Be The Last To Make A Meaningful Word. by Obinoscopy(m): 11:01am On Feb 23, 2013
O cry

1 Like

Re: MAKE Your Alphabet Be The Last To Make A Meaningful Word. by natkel1: 11:18am On Feb 23, 2013
N,,, yeah!! I won

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Know Your Bus Stop (lagos) / Game Of The Future- One Day... / Question Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.