Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,863 members, 7,956,258 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:43 AM

Nigerian Among Al-Qaeda Fighters' Arrested In Mali - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Among Al-Qaeda Fighters' Arrested In Mali (17351 Views)

Nigerian Troops Ill-equipped For War In Mali! / Boko-Haram Leader Shekau Found In Mali / Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Among Al-Qaeda Fighters' Arrested In Mali by Kairoseki77: 6:54pm On Feb 05, 2013
I wonder if those other nations are going to ask why Jonathan and the Borno state Governor gave Boko Haram hundreds of millions of naira a few days ago?
Re: Nigerian Among Al-Qaeda Fighters' Arrested In Mali by Revolva(m): 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2013
Well you see what all these boko haram fools are causing...now na to join alqaeda..make dem skin dem jare
Re: Nigerian Among Al-Qaeda Fighters' Arrested In Mali by BankoleNco: 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2013
[size=13pt]Aboki Inside ♫♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫[/size]

This one no be Ice prince guy self?
Re: Nigerian Among Al-Qaeda Fighters' Arrested In Mali by BrutusOj(m): 7:27pm On Feb 05, 2013
Kslib: And so what?? What is the difference between boko haram and alqueda if not spelling.. Pls the topic should read northern Nigerian muslim not just Nigerian i take God beg una..
No mind dm,instead of dm to say one of d islamic sect(BH) from Northern Nigeria,dm come de use a Nigeria...
Re: Nigerian Among Al-Qaeda Fighters' Arrested In Mali by SeunT2(m): 7:29pm On Feb 05, 2013
omoodeogere: PATAPATA NA DRAW
Lolz na so ooooooo
Re: Nigerian Among Al-Qaeda Fighters' Arrested In Mali by isiegbe(m): 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2013
No nation with Islam as her religion or part of her religion is at peace. tell me the country and i will tell you how Islamist has distracted the government from proper development . no offence
Re: Nigerian Among Al-Qaeda Fighters' Arrested In Mali by austinsmat(m): 8:11pm On Feb 05, 2013
the boko have lose again
Re: Nigerian Among Al-Qaeda Fighters' Arrested In Mali by COOLDUN: 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2013
aurenflani:

Do not rush. You may later hear Uchenna or Kelechi. Afterall, una too dey leeching everywhere.

Yes oo or Lukumon, sikira,Abiodun,Obafemi, Mudashiru, Tinumbu, even Iyaobonla. Your people are very good followers.
Re: Nigerian Among Al-Qaeda Fighters' Arrested In Mali by supereagle(m): 8:58pm On Feb 05, 2013
The Nigerian must be from SE.
Re: Nigerian Among Al-Qaeda Fighters' Arrested In Mali by nagoma(m): 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2013
Roseart:
Which school do you teach at? Such an abuse of simple English grammar going on this post. Stick to Hausa, at least then I know the reason why I'm confused when you type.
And you could only find one, based on which source? Allah?
When it comes to terrorism, your family has a home field advantage dear. Everybody has their niche. kiss

And yours is kidnapping and of course cannibalism which is genetic.
Re: Nigerian Among Al-Qaeda Fighters' Arrested In Mali by Roseart: 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2013
nagoma:

And yours is kidnapping and of course cannibalism which is genetic.

And terrorism is genetic to your people too. Next.

Retar.ded teacher who owes his position to quota grin grin

Was it your brother they had to scrap off the pavement and into a paper bag after France bombed him and his islamist brothers out of Mali?
Re: Nigerian Among Al-Qaeda Fighters' Arrested In Mali by christophem1(m): 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2013
i thought to myself after Boko haram proposed a cease fire, that such proposal had hidden agenda and should not be welcomed by FG....i believed BH needed that money to fund their ally in the ongoing Mali war, their supply and training majorly comes from north Africa(Somalia to be precise).....now is the best time to hack down BH!
this really the chance for the Nigerian military to do the nation proud then the govt will have no flimsy excuse for development!

NA as Eim be For mY mind Na eim I Talk EM o [size=8pt][/size]
Re: Nigerian Among Al-Qaeda Fighters' Arrested In Mali by christophem1(m): 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2013
Roseart:

And terrorism is genetic to your people too. Next.

Retar.ded teacher who owes his position to quota grin grin

Was it your brother they had to scrap off the pavement and into a paper bag after France bombed him and his islamist brothers out of Mali?

dear brothers and sisters, this is a national matter but your response and replies are really sharp to bleed a patriotic heart...this really makes me to ponder on your maturity....(Apology)
our present and past national fathers are selfishly axing down our national tomorrow,shoveling out or unity, digging into our healed wounds yet instead of Us (youths) to unite and fight for our nation, we too prefer the lazy-foolish way of blaming ourselves for notting......

Life is only a God given privileged not a RIGHT!
Re: Nigerian Among Al-Qaeda Fighters' Arrested In Mali by Roseart: 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2013
Please save us the sob story, most of you a hypocrites of the highest order when it comes to tribalism.
Re: Nigerian Among Al-Qaeda Fighters' Arrested In Mali by Fornorth(m): 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2013
Raxxye: The days of the Malian islamist militants, just like that of their Nigerian counterparts, are definitely numbered. I see the clock ticking away, drawing them closer to their total extinction! God bless the French Army!
man this is just the begining of bombing and and violance mali will never know peace like afganistan, iraq and co.
Re: Nigerian Among Al-Qaeda Fighters' Arrested In Mali by ivoqueen: 12:10am On Feb 06, 2013
Not suprised, boko haram and al queada are the same!
Re: Nigerian Among Al-Qaeda Fighters' Arrested In Mali by segxyrema: 7:08am On Feb 06, 2013
Pls point of correction;nigerians is differ from boko haram
Any related terrorist activities pls kindly say boko haram not nigerian.
Even by name u can sort out al-qaeda, u can sort out wale,bayo,yinka,eze,amadi,chibuzor and dokubo from buhari,hammed,el-rufai,Al-samad and so on
Re: Nigerian Among Al-Qaeda Fighters' Arrested In Mali by ZeusI: 11:58am On Feb 06, 2013
I find it utterly disgusting to have some nimcompop write such gibberish inane stuff as a headline. It should be: 'Northern-Nigerian Islamist among Al-qaeda fighters arrested in Mali'. There should be specifics for reasons' sake. The term(Northern-.../ Southern-...) should not be limited to election period! Nonentities!
Re: Nigerian Among Al-Qaeda Fighters' Arrested In Mali by dagbokoncept(m): 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2013
Nigerian troops in Mali should ascertain his identity.If truely he's a Nigerian,he should be repatriated to Nigeria and help our local security operatives with useful informations.Shea BH oga D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ hide 4 dea.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Massive APGA Campaign Rally In Benin- Pictures / Okorocha Campaigning For Akeredolu Aketi In Akure (Photos) / 2 Die While Celebrating Jang’s Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.