Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Nigerian Music Chart[3rd Feb To 6th Feb] - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Music Chart[3rd Feb To 6th Feb] (6550 Views)

Nairaland Billboard: Nigerian Weekly Music Chart - 10th Feb To 16th Feb / Nigerian Music Chart On NL Debuts 2mao / Does Nigeria Have An Official Music Chart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Music Chart[3rd Feb To 6th Feb] by tpia5: 3:03am On Feb 09, 2013
i might join the voting thread, havent decided yet.

can someone do the rating for nigerian christian music plz. undecided
Re: Nigerian Music Chart[3rd Feb To 6th Feb] by mimima(f): 8:16am On Feb 09, 2013
and you think iyanya kukere is not suppose to be there?
Re: Nigerian Music Chart[3rd Feb To 6th Feb] by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 09, 2013
Op i have some questions to ask u
is this chart official because some of the charts on tv are unofficial they are just based on their own likeness
what are the criterias of songs featured on the chart because i know is not by record sales do nigeria artiste even sell singles
and some of the songs on the chart are way too old to be on the charts
and lastly these are ur favourite songs and not a chart
Re: Nigerian Music Chart[3rd Feb To 6th Feb] by Revolva(m): 10:40am On Feb 09, 2013
What is the essense of this chart sef....did I see tonto there...hey may jah I help our music industry in naija we too sabi medicrity tonto if not cos of her money is an upcoming to me
Re: Nigerian Music Chart[3rd Feb To 6th Feb] by NigerianYouth: 1:59pm On Feb 09, 2013
Revolva: What is the essense of this chart sef....did I see tonto there...hey may jah I help our music industry in naija we too sabi medicrity tonto if not cos of her money is an upcoming to me
great1: I really cant agree with this list at all... I'm Sure PE STYLES is hotter than Wizkid+Burna boy put together.. check this song he recently put out www.tindeck.com/listen/izad ....

wizkid only got fame cuz of Banky and we all know D'banj is far worse now without Don baba Jay... Davido is doing good for himself.. I see him spreading his net faster than any other guys out there...
J-Mystique:
Someone posted his favorite songs in his playlist and called it a 'chart'.NEXT!
Temistatics 007: #Me jux dey waka pass ni o.
But seriously how many times in a day do nairaland shows anything that concerms TONTO DIKE?here again we see CRAZILLY FIT-TONTO DIKE FT TERRY G
valicious1:
I jst saw tonto decay's name there! Am shutting down my laptop & going to sleep. evribody gudnyt. Op na God go pay u bak angry

I wonder why some people are so destructive in their criticisms, always out to kill and destroy change or any new idea. How can you explain a Neolithic attitude that is explicit in these comments above? Someone just did a critical research to uncover the true hot, trending and on demand songs in Nigeria, instead of reading this.. ‘To know how the Chart works [including your opinion and suggestions about the chart] click here: https://www.nairaland.com/1185518/nigerian-music-chart-nl-debuts and give suggestions where necessary, they resort to asking rhetoric questions and dropping crap comments.
If you’re still wondering how Tonto’s song made the chart, just do this…[I just did it] Go to notjustok.com, 360nobs.com, music212, Nairaland etc and search crazically fit- Tonto Dike ft Terry G, you will be surprised to see the number of downloads that song has gotten so far, then ask your friends the number of times they hear the song on the radio and other music charts not only in Lagos but in other parts of the country.
I won’t be surprised to see her ‘its ova’ song on this chart, with the rate of views, reviews and airplays the song is getting since she released the video.
I hope I exorcised you guys of your Neolithic tendencies. Thank me later
Re: Nigerian Music Chart[3rd Feb To 6th Feb] by IBnatty(m): 2:04pm On Feb 09, 2013
ayswags: Op i have some questions to ask u
is this chart official because some of the charts on tv are unofficial they are just based on their own likeness
what are the criterias of songs featured on the chart because i know is not by record sales do nigeria artiste even sell singles
and some of the songs on the chart are way too old to be on the charts
and lastly these are ur favourite songs and not a chart

To know how the Chart works[including your opinion and suggestions about the chart] click here :https://www.nairaland.com/1185518/nigerian-music-chart-nl-debuts

Like you said most charts on TV/radio stations are based on their the views of the media house/presenter. But this Chart aint.The essence of this chart is to offer a data/ statistics that will to a large extent show the true measure of success of singles, songs etc in nigeria. Just read the above link.BTW,Do you know that some songs stay on chart say Top 10 for over 15 weeeks. Please before you critcism or run down the chart visit popular charts like American Top40, UK urban chart, Billboard.com etc.

If you really wana find out if these songs and not your friend's songs are the hottest songs in Nigeria, tune in to your favourite stations and also search for them on popular download websites. Until then, enjoy the chart grin
Re: Nigerian Music Chart[3rd Feb To 6th Feb] by IBnatty(m): 2:15pm On Feb 09, 2013
Revolva: What is the essense of this chart sef....did I see tonto there...hey may jah I help our music industry in naija we too sabi medicrity tonto if not cos of her money is an upcoming to me

To show the a true measure of success of a single, song, an album or artiste in Nigeria. We use counts of airplays a song gets on popular radio stations across the country, we also use number of downloads a song gets on popular websites also your voting counts but not much.Remember THE MORE YOU TALK ABOUT AN ARTISTE/SONGS ON SOCIAL FORUMS LIKE THIS, THEY MORE POPULAR THEY GET. According to google, Tonto Dike was among the most searched personalities in Nigeria last year courtesy of people like you.
Re: Nigerian Music Chart[3rd Feb To 6th Feb] by Padipadi(m): 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Alright, that was their own list.
Rrrat this!
All time Nija Hit Song
#1. Fine Boy_ Okiki_Oluwa.
Me sef dey sing. I better pass bee, get sweet voice pass Tuface, get swagg pass D'banj, I m crazier than Terry G & more handsome than those two boys called P-Square.
Source: www.youaremadtobeleivethis.com/
lwtmb! U v cracked my ribs.
Re: Nigerian Music Chart[3rd Feb To 6th Feb] by tpia5: 4:28am On Feb 10, 2013
Remember THE MORE YOU TALK ABOUT AN ARTISTE/SONGS ON SOCIAL FORUMS LIKE THIS, THEY MORE POPULAR THEY GET

popularity is different from song quality and song likeability.

or put it this way: artist "popularity" is different from song popularity.
Re: Nigerian Music Chart[3rd Feb To 6th Feb] by chukkynwob(m): 1:57am On May 05, 2013
is this project dead
Re: Nigerian Music Chart[3rd Feb To 6th Feb] by IBnatty(m): 7:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
chukkynwob: is this project dead

it is not. I lost my computer but thank God, I've replaced it. The project will restart soon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ruggedman – Push Ft Terry G (Video) / DOWNLOAD: Davido Ft. Popcaan – Risky / Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.