Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Pls I Need Advice On The Kinds Of Food For Diabetic Patients. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls I Need Advice On The Kinds Of Food For Diabetic Patients. (768 Views)

Diabetic Diet: How Lemon And Lemon Water Can Help Cure Diabetes / Food For Diabetics - Top Foods For Diabetic Patients / Tasly Bitter Melon Powder-relief For Diabetic Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Advice On The Kinds Of Food For Diabetic Patients. by modextus(m): 11:44am On Feb 05, 2013
Doctors and people with ideas should please holler!
Re: Pls I Need Advice On The Kinds Of Food For Diabetic Patients. by rubi96(f): 12:16pm On Feb 05, 2013
food that are more of protein and fibre . My dad eats more of unripe plantain and wheat, less of carbohydrte like rice , eba . fufu etc, with lots of veggies and fruit
Re: Pls I Need Advice On The Kinds Of Food For Diabetic Patients. by Capnd143(m): 12:17pm On Feb 05, 2013
Am not a doctor thou: but i have a reasonable amount of knowlege on this. And you should have specified the type of diabetics.
Anyway this are the doctor prescribed food samples;
1.plantain
2.banana
3.beans
4.wheat bread
5.wheat biscuits
6.semolina
7.bitter leaf
8.vegetables
9.sour wine(high class)
10.other sugar free stuffs and foods rich in insulin (google is your freind, wikipedia is your nephew).

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Advice On The Kinds Of Food For Diabetic Patients. by gawab: 10:39am On Feb 09, 2013
Include okra in your meals. That is eat lot of okra.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Cure For Dandruff? / Diabetes Prevention Tips / Breastfeeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.