Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Internet Connection:30k For 1year - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Internet Connection:30k For 1year (709 Views)

Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Nigeria? / Connect To The Internet Via Zain For 1year Without A Kobo / Internet Connection:30k For 1year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet Connection:30k For 1year by browse: 11:21am On Mar 09, 2008
hi there, the speed is 460kbs with at least 5servers working from UK,USA,France etc.That means you can switch servers as you prefer.CALL 08030677138,strictly for guys residing in Lagos,others outside lagos have to make special arrangement for flight or transport as the case may be please.Thanks
Re: Internet Connection:30k For 1year by adewaleafolabi(m): 2:42pm On Mar 09, 2008
Whats the download speed and any other charges like hardware etc
Re: Internet Connection:30k For 1year by adeoje: 10:41am On Mar 10, 2008
u can browse on the glo network free for one year with a one time payment fee of 25000 naira.interested?send me a mail ade_ojekere@yahoo.com.
Re: Internet Connection:30k For 1year by apity: 10:04am On Mar 15, 2008
Dear sir/madam,
This is not a scam but real fact about what you lack the awareness.
Have you heared about Virtual Private Network (VPN),with the help of this technolgy
called VPN you can get connected to a server in FRANCE,GERMANY,USA and some other
countries from your laptop or desktop computer.All you need to know is how to configure
your laptop/desktop computer to a phone that has GPRS and USB cable/bluetooth then install
one or two softwares and you will be there on the internet(even a novince can do it,so far
you can install software on your computer).
This is real.I've been using it since July,2007 with no website restriction.Hence,don't
be deceived on this 30k for 1 year internet connection you can do it yourself.
All the configuration process is in a book i bought from a guy last year.I can give out a
copy of the book for a token if you are interested,You can contact me: apity2008@yahoo.com

WHAT YOU PAY YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY FOR IS THERE FREE ON THE INTERNET
Re: Internet Connection:30k For 1year by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2008
@browse, I am interested. But what is your connection type and name of ISP? Do you have a website one could visit to get details?
my e-mail is on my profile, do contact me for details.

(1) (Reply)

Treat It Urgently / Training / Free Iphone Applications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.