Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,092 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1010206 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 9:21am On Jun 13, 2013

This is getting interesting. We now have two shippers in the house, CVM and Specuit Air. Let the competition begin.

@ BizBloke - Let us handle your web presence for you. 08050568713.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 13, 2013
surveycash:
This is getting interesting. We now have two shippers in the house, CVM and Specuit Air. Let the competition begin.

like seriously boss, I foresee crash in shippin fees. Cant just wait 4 shippyme to join d league in china route
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2013
ojialo: ur papa

Bros, you sef no try. Did you have to quote all that? U were the next poster, u didn't need to quote him at all.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jay4genius: 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2013
Please who knows about quality memory cards? I just stumbled on a 4g sandisk micro sd memory card on alibaba for 1.2dollars. In Nigeria, a 4gb memory card is sold for about 1500. Do you think this memory card is original? coz me wan bring am in o
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BizBloke(m): 1:41pm On Jun 13, 2013
surveycash:

Thanks, man. I'll send you a text now.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by weezii(m): 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2013
@surveycash and other gurus please check out this site www.everybuying dot com. They also host China sellers though they claim to host sellers from other countries too.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by HORLARMORE: 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2013
Please this the order I sent to cvm

Jun 10
Subj: MY ORDER
ITEM 1
PRODUCT LINK :
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/
Free-shipping-wholesale-18K-CC-
color-Rhinestone-Crystal-Gold-
plated-women-jewelry-set-
Factory-price/636480594.html
NUMBER OF SETS: 5
PRICE : $26.95
ITEM
PRODUCT LINK :
www.aliexpress.com/item/Whole-
Price-Hot-Sale-Crystal-Element-
Fashion-Pearl-Pendant-Necklace-
Earrings-Jewelry-Set-Free-
Shipping/848509787.html
NUMBER OF SETS: 6 (3 LOTS)
PRICE : $19.98
ITEM
PRODUCT LINK :
New-Arrival-Shamballa-Jewelry-
Set-With-Disco-Balls-Shamballa-
Bracelet-Watch-Earring-Necklace-
Pendant-Set-
Crystal/707003540.html
PRICE : $28
SHIPPING METHOD : EXPRESS
SHIPPING PRICE : $23
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eedriyz(m): 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2013
surveycash:

Abi o! Has anyone tried the Specuit Air? I would have loved to use them for the order I am about to make tomorrow, but hey, not so fast
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by HORLARMORE: 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2013
These are the two messages I received

Update
Dear Mayorall
Your product(s) has been
purchased.The total product price
and service price is
15,000.00naira. Note that the
shipping fee is not included. We
will deduct the shipping fee once
we receive the product. Note that
we do not release the product
until we receive all payment. All
payment should be paid into our
bank account or Voguepay Online
payment account. The product will
reach our office within 1- 3 days.
If we receive your product before
Friday, 12:00p.m Nigeria time, it
will be among the products that
will be deliver on that day. If you
have any question, do not hesitate
to contact us. Thank you for using
our service.
Regards
Chrisvicmall Team

product issue.
Dear mayorall,
we have bought the first one and
send seocond seller. but the last
seller refused to sell to us.
the first seller we paid 40usd.
the second we paid:53.9usd
please tell us what should we do
next?
Thanks
Regards,
Chrisvicmall Team
www.chrisvicmall.com

please help. At victor.. Called, you didnt pick my calls.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eedriyz(m): 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2013
Good to be back from the anti s p a m bot's m a d n e s s. I was try to post an update concerning using g t b Master c a r d & W o r l d V P N. I tried it and it went through only for it to be rejected later
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eedriyz(m): 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2013
HORLARMORE: Please this the order I sent to cvm

Jun 10
Subj: MY ORDER
ITEM 1
PRODUCT LINK :
Free-shipping-wholesale-18K-CC-
color-Rhinestone-Crystal-Gold-
plated-women-jewelry-set-
Factory-price/636480594.html
PRICE : $26.95
ITEM
PRODUCT LINK :
www.aliexpress.com/item/Whole-
Price-Hot-Sale-Crystal-Element-
Fashion-Pearl-Pendant-Necklace-
Earrings-Jewelry-Set-Free-
Shipping/848509787.html
NUMBER OF SETS: 6 (3 LOTS)
PRICE : $19.98
ITEM
PRODUCT LINK :
New-Arrival-Shamballa-Jewelry-
Set-With-Disco-Balls-Shamballa-
Bracelet-Watch-Earring-Necklace-
Pendant-Set-
Crystal/707003540.html
PRICE : $28
SHIPPING METHOD : EXPRESS
SHIPPING PRICE : $23

Service charge of $10?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Dehley(m): 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2013
When did CVM send U these messages?
HORLARMORE: These are the two messages I received

Update
Dear Mayorall
Your product(s) has been
purchased.The total product price
and service price is
15,000.00naira. Note that the
shipping fee is not included. We
will deduct the shipping fee once
we receive the product. Note that
we do not release the product
until we receive all payment. All
payment should be paid into our
bank account or Voguepay Online
payment account. The product will
reach our office within 1- 3 days.
If we receive your product before
Friday, 12:00p.m Nigeria time, it
will be among the products that
will be deliver on that day. If you
have any question, do not hesitate
to contact us. Thank you for using
our service.
Regards
Chrisvicmall Team

product issue.
Dear mayorall,
we have bought the first one and
send seocond seller. but the last
seller refused to sell to us.
the first seller we paid 40usd.
the second we paid:53.9usd
please tell us what should we do
next?
Thanks
Regards,
Chrisvicmall Team
www.chrisvicmall.com

please help. At victor.. Called, you didnt pick my calls.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by HORLARMORE: 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2013
Dehley: When did CVM send U these messages?

Just today. Anyway, I have spoken with Victor and he said he's gonna feed me back tomorrow.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2013
^^^ Am I the only one that thinks the calcuation is wrong?? Please answer quick cos I'm about to make payment into chrisvicmall account.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2013
Unique!:
^^^ Am I the only one that thinks the calcuation is wrong?? Please answer quick cos I'm about to make payment into chrisvicmall account.
as in eeehh! See charges, d mistake is so obvious?. . . Well i hope its a mistake.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by HORLARMORE: 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2013
Unique!:

Guess they actually acted on the 1st order. I noticed a change in prize of the goods a day after I placed the order so Victor told me to send another one to his mail and I did.. Guess they mistakenly ignored the 1st one.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by HORLARMORE: 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2013
Unique!:

Guess they actually acted on the 1st order. I noticed a change in prize of the goods a day after I placed the order so Victor told me to send another one to his mail and I did.. Guess they mistakenly ignored the 1st one. GAT NO PROBLEM WITH THEM.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2013
^^^ fair enough if you're sure it'll be sorted out. Hope u alrdy have customers for ur stuff.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mactoni91(m): 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2013
has my tablet arrive Nigeria CHRISVICMALL?
My username is mactoni
cause this is making it the 10th day since you guys say u've shipped it...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by HORLARMORE: 6:22pm On Jun 13, 2013
Unique!:
^^^ fair enough if you're sure it'll be sorted out. Hope u alrdy have customers for ur stuff.

Currently writing my second semesta's exam but marketing to friends and showing them the pic of my goods already. Thanks boss.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2013
BizBloke:

Thanks, man. I'll send you a text now.

Still awaiting the text sir. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by thefunclubenterprise(m): 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2013
HORLARMORE:

Just today. Anyway, I have spoken with Victor and he said he's gonna feed me back tomorrow.

Same issue I'm having with chrisvicmall, was over billed...and when I checked each link, product prices didn't change ,hoping they rectify it soon, and minimize such mistakes.
They promised to attend to it this week though
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by innovativesmart: 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2013
BizBloke: [b]SPECUIT AIR (Shipping arm of Specuit Limited) is here to provide a solution. We help you ship your products from the Asian continent down to Lagos, Nigeria.

STEPS TO FOLLOW
1. Navigate through www.aliexpress.com and search for the products you want: solar chargers, strong batteries, power banks, tablets, laptops, phones, headphones, hard drives, clothes, wrist watches, etc. (you would be surprised to find out how cheap these products are); for example, there are blazers of $30 which is about N4800, tablets of about $100 which is about N16,000.

2. Send us the link for the product you are willing to purchase. We will check out the link to verify the seller, but if you can do this yourself, we're okay with your decision.

3. Proceed to the bank. Deposit:
I) Half of the product fee (if the product is $100, deposit $50 at the prevailing exchange rate).
II) The shipping fee in full.
III) The full commission.
When you do this, notify us via phone or mail.

4. Once we confirm payment, we purchase your product and notify you on its arrival date to our office in China, including when it will be shipped down to Nigeria.

5 We ship every week*. Therefore, when your product arrives Lagos, you will be informed via text to come pick it up at our office @ Ikeja where you have to pay up your remaining balance before collecting your goods.

ALTERNATIVE MEANS OF PURCHASE
With your Mastercard, you can personally make the payment on the website (Aliexpress, etc.), while we supply you our Chinese office address; you only pay the commission plus shipping fee to us.

COMMISSION & SHIPPING RATE
Commission - $10 per product.**
Shipping Rate - $13 per kg.

DELIVERY PERIOD
We deliver on an estimated 2-3 days timeframe.

We ship every Friday* and you collect your goods on Monday.

LAGOS ADDRESS (NIGERIA)
No 1 Olu Aboderin str. (Old Punch Newspaper building) Punch Estate, Ikeja.

Visiting our office? Please contact our colleague:
Tochukwu - 08037189922

EMAIL ADDRESS
Specuitair@gmail.com

CONTACT NUMBERS

We hope to hear from you.

Thanks.

*Now, twice a week; Wednesdays and Fridays.

**To serve you better, we give a commission discount when you purchase above 4 items from us. Special consideration also goes out to buyers of low cost items like wristwatch, etc.

Win-Win! smiley[/b]

what is your website?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BizBloke(m): 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2013
innovativesmart:

what is your website?

It's a work in progress, sir.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by spikesC(m): 9:40pm On Jun 13, 2013
BizBloke:

Hello, i can develop it for you. You can send me a mail: support at spikesinteractive.com or call 08035553259
visit my website; www.spikesinteractive.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Bestlyf: 9:59pm On Jun 13, 2013
BizBloke:

what is the provision for making delivery to those who are outside Lagos?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2013
Bestlyf:
good question
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eedriyz(m): 10:20pm On Jun 13, 2013
princeuk21: good question

I support that too.

@everyone... If you're into wristwatches biz, please let me know. I need to do a second check on some certain ones... Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BizBloke(m): 10:21pm On Jun 13, 2013
Bestlyf:
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BizBloke(m): 10:22pm On Jun 13, 2013
Bestlyf:

Via Tranex courier, sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.