Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1004015 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 20, 2013
blessed001: pls i ve access savings account ,is it posible to pay with my atm verve card?
did u try paying with d verve card??if u dont try hw wil u know? this is not an atm forum, ve u ever seen anybdy usin a verve card for online payment? smh
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 20, 2013
blessed001: pls am very api so far with all d contributions and advices, but dia is a problem i can chat with d online customer of d products i want to buy? d trade manager cant load on so i can chat with d seller? i tried downloading it on my system bt it can, pls help me out? guys kip it up u re really do great!!!
so how do u want us to help u?teach u how to use a trad mngr? if u cant use d trade mgr, u can send dem messages to thier inbox,n they wil reply
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 20, 2013
maxibrainz: Get the Glo, MTN and Etisalat magic sim settings which you can use to browse and download unlimitedly on both your phone and PC, if you are interested send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com
oga try n create a thread for dz ur tweaks pls,u wantu start anoda derailin again
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 20, 2013
A.N Agency:
House, what can you say about clothing from aliexpress?
someone made some very gud points and tins to note wen dealin on clothes frm aliex some pages bck.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by obysolid(m): 6:41am On Jun 20, 2013
if i ship thru EMS of DHL will the product arrive as the appointed time? Can someone help me receive the product to the address i sumbit when am not around to collect it? You guys should help out am new in the field
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 6:59am On Jun 20, 2013
blessed001: pls i ve access savings account ,is it posible to pay with my atm verve card?
Get a visa card or master card, that is what will work. #mychadyadvice#
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by HORLARMORE: 7:35am On Jun 20, 2013
sunnychykes:
Omo the uba card still de work wella.i just made payment for some wristwatches yetstaday.my supplier reduce DHL shipping of $64 to $30 with just some few words to convince him.

Hmm. Nice one. What type of goods and what's its worth boss.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Princesszoe: 7:40am On Jun 20, 2013
Please my fellow nlders if i want to register in aliexpress or alibaba, am i suppose to use my real name which must match with the name i used in securing my card or should i register with any name of my choice? Please house i need answers
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 7:51am On Jun 20, 2013
@fun club.

The info you posted on the previous page with regards the jewelry stuff, is an example of some of the things that make this thread absolutely priceless. You don't get info like that in some ebook. That's purely from an experienced hand. Kudos bro. U na chairman for this jewelty/watch area, plus I also think your environment favours your chosen 'field'.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BizBloke(m): 8:00am On Jun 20, 2013
princegoam: i beg make una help me ooo. i make some orders on aliexpress and when i want to pay they are telling me that my card has not been verify which is not so. the bank do comot my money oo. i use uba Africard.

ID Date Amount Fees Running Balance Transaction Description Reference Information
85681xxx 06-20-13 01:21:37 AM (577) (16) 1,030 POS Purchase WWW.ALIEXPRESS.COM LONDON GB
85681xxx 06-19-13 11:18:59 PM (23,735) (685) 1,624 POS Purchase WWW.ALIEXPRESS.COM LONDON GB

Yes, your account has been debited, but it will be credited.

Did AliExpress later ask for the verification documents? If no, contact their customer care.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 8:06am On Jun 20, 2013
mikelreal: oga try n create a thread for dz ur tweaks pls,u wantu start anoda derailin again

Please anytime you guys see maxi's adverts here, pls click the REPORT link, if not he'll keep derailing this thread.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by frodobee: 8:30am On Jun 20, 2013
A.N Agency:
House, what can you say about clothing from aliexpress?
between pure silk cotton and polyester, which is a better material?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 9:20am On Jun 20, 2013
frodobee:
between pure silk cotton and polyester, which is a better material?
search am 4 google na my brother, and by the way u done read Nigeria importation prohibited list?? if person no answer unna question unna no go like am but when dem give unna better answer unna no go wan hear. watin unna dey do here me i no dey like am. question way person don answer unna go ask am back please go to the previous page and read na angry. na so the other one say him wan do transaction with verve card where you read from season 1 to 2 say them dey use such card? sad. please give good contribution and stop asking what we have already treated. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 9:48am On Jun 20, 2013
koonbey: Hey Guys,I found something I think might be of use;now you can download Trademanager on your Phone,Android or IOS,I have and it works like a Charm,this will be of help to those who do not have laptops,and it will help one to chat with Suppliers early in the morning without relying on Nepa or Cafes. this is the link;

http://trademanager.alibaba.com/
works on android too. Just instal Alixp app.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Princesszoe: 10:05am On Jun 20, 2013
Princess zoe: Please my fellow nlders if i want to register in aliexpress or alibaba, am i suppose to use my real name which must match with the name i used in securing my card or should i register with any name of my choice? Please house i need answers
please house i need answers
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 20, 2013
Princess zoe: Please my fellow nlders if i want to register in aliexpress or alibaba, am i suppose to use my real name which must match with the name i used in securing my card or should i register with any name of my choice? Please house i need answers
why wud u register wit a differnt name? it doesnt matter:|
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 10:37am On Jun 20, 2013
use my name and address,should i send it to u now?

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by neduzi: 10:42am On Jun 20, 2013
Okay People. Let's make it official.

In my continued quest I stumbled this thread. The creator and contributors are so so W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L! Yes you all are. The read silently, I learnt silently and most of all I tried out silently and I must praise you all openly and with a thunderous applause.

Most of all the cheap shipping method via ChrisVicMall. ChrisVicMall, you might have your little flaws as a start-up logistics company but you are VERY GENUINE. There is no gainsaying ill about ChrisVicMall. Thank you for my package. I just got it now!!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 20, 2013
to all those nairalanders dat re always callin,dunno how u got my nos o, no p. but henceforth b4 u call to ask for anytn, just send mtn 1500 in advance,den we can talk.if not na voicemail frm nw
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Princesszoe: 11:46am On Jun 20, 2013
Mikel and texaco thank you . I guess you guys meant that i should register with my real name. God bless you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Princesszoe: 11:48am On Jun 20, 2013
mikelreal: to all those nairalanders dat re always callin,dunno how u got my nos o, no p. but henceforth b4 u call to ask for anytn, just send mtn 1500 in advance,den we can talk.if not na voicemail frm nw
cheesy oga sir please don't do that.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Princesszoe: 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2013
I mistakenly entered wholesaler as my code while registering. How do i change it because an account has been created for me already or should i leave it that way? Mikel and good nlders help please
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2013
@Princess zoe before you do anything read from season 1 to season 2 so as not to pay money 4 common information but if you are too tired to read just get set to waste you money. i know say people like you get plenty money to waste. (every body must not import you can buy from others that just did. just ask "who has watches for sale? and they will reply" FINISH).
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by diji04(m): 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2013
can i open aliexpress with my access visa card and how can i know a genuine supplier in aliexpress pls help me or contact me on my dezbest@rocketmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mrdrizzy(m): 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2013
princeuk21: search am 4 google na my brother, and by the way u done read Nigeria importation prohibited list?? if person no answer unna question unna no go like am but when dem give unna better answer unna no go wan hear. watin unna dey do here me i no dey like am. question way person don answer unna go ask am back please go to the previous page and read na angry. na so the other one say him wan do transaction with verve card where you read from season 1 to 2 say them dey use such card? sad. please give good contribution and stop asking what we have already treated. Thanks
oga look that question welll,no one has asked such questions on dis thread or d previous oh..so what are u now saying..hes asking cus he wants to knw@frodobee abeg visit google for that ur question grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2013
diji04: can i open aliexpress with my access visa card and how can i know a genuine supplier in aliexpress pls help me or contact me on my dezbest@rocketmail.com
please hold on we are going to send you a mail right now. people no dey here sumtin grin. and him dey ask if him fit open the site or the acount with him card. lol... grin grin grin grin bros i beg read from season one to two. lol.... na wa o grin notin i no go see. survey baba and toluxa i beg make unna cum answer question i don tire embarassed tongue cry
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by stpat1(m): 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2013
Hi guys,
I intend importing some stationery from either China or South Africa. Because of the weight, it will be shipping by sea to Lagos port. I have never done any shipping transaction via the Port so don't know what I will be required of.

Anyone have an idea of how things work at the port? Its not up to a container at all (just some paper stuff).

pls let me know what I will need. How I'm charged etc

Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2013
stpat1: Hi guys,
I intend importing some stationery from either China or South Africa. Because of the weight, it will be shipping by sea to Lagos port. I have never done any shipping transaction via the Port so don't know what I will be required of.

Anyone have an idea of how things work at the port? Its not up to a container at all (just some paper stuff).

pls let me know what I will need. How I'm charged etc

Thanks
contact chrisvic mall make custom no hold you goods dey tell u story say make u pay big money way pass the money u take buy ur goods.and by the way we only ship from aliexpress and alibaba here. undecided
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2013
princeuk21: contact chrisvic mall make custom no hold you goods dey tell u story say make u pay big money way pass the money u take buy ur goods.and by the way we only ship from aliexpress and alibaba here. undecided
customs will disturb that guy.pity
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 20, 2013
the funclub enterprise:

My brother if you like you start with N5m, it won't save you from failure if you don't know what you are doing.
Log on your preferred site, pick some products you like, and order for them. Read the 1st 40 pages of season 1 before you do anything.

I strongly advise you save your '100k' first, take 10k out, find goods you can buy and sell @least with 100% profit. Nothing less!
Now log on, select goods worth 10k exactly that if you sell , you "feel" you will get 20-30k minimum
use it on your goods u have searched for,import them via a 3rd party (cvm), they arrive in about 14days time test them, their marketability, their quality etc after selling 50%,
Take another 10k, order entirely new things from a seller, test them, sell 50% @ least.
Take another 10k, buy another new sets from a new seller. Test them

By now you should have had some terrible goods u regret buying, some u sold @ 500% profit, some u sold almost immediately , some u are still begging people to buy, some people are begging u to bring back, some people rejected even when u tried to dash them, some people complained about that they faded after using, some people told called back to ask if you have another or that their friends want one.

Also you must have known which seller handled your goods well. And which sellers goods where better,

Now I believe you should still have 70k, and added to your returns from your 3 simulations of 50% sold produce @ least selling @ 100% profit, you should have 30k extra.

70+30= 100, split this money into two,

Use 50 to order for your desired products from your self experienced research, as they come and you are still selling them, use your other 50k to make up for demand you may not have, also I believe u will have to tackle debts owed by customers by now, this 50k will help you still be able to order before those debtors pay up!, and you won't ever run out of stock because
you have started a cycle, keep doing it and ensure you sell @ 100% profit!

In 6 months you should have about 500k if all things go well, but don't let this figure get to your head o!, you have many challenges to tackle!, its not a promise you will, but you can.

But please read @least the first 40 pages of season 1 first!

Nothing like personal experience!!,
Happy importing!, all the best

Such wisdom is rare !

You're good !

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by benardemma(m): 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2013
I got a reliable customer at alibaba,and I want to buy 20 feet container don't no how I will bring it with out custom wahala.I need una contribution.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by IdeeEsperanza(m): 1:14pm On Jun 20, 2013
Oga surveycash, your number no dey go na. I'm the guy that emailed you with some alibaba links last night.

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.